News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Read topic first Smiley
Bitcoin
Ripple

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple or bitcoin  (Read 2110 times)
blingow

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:34:27 PM

Bitcoin will always be first but in this scenario I would go with ripple, still has wayyy more growth on it's way and would definitely make a lot more profit at the moment. Also, I see some saying ripple is older than bitcoin, what's the source of info for that? I'm pretty sure Bitcoin is quite a bit older than Ripple, I actually  thought it's the first successful crypto currency, the only older cryptocurrencies I know were all failures?
consideritdone

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:35:26 PM

Way too much sell pressure on ripple now https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/ripple/usd
i dont know how it gonna back to $2 days
andronikos

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:36:02 PM

Question should be centralized or decentralized. Of course I choose decentralized.
shirackjs

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:40:36 PM

No doubt I will choose to hold Bitcoin. 2 years is consider a long hold, I will prefer to hold a coin which is less risky and a stable number supply of coins.
Marcelini

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:43:09 PM

I would say Bitcoin is already pretty high but as new investors come in it could rise again. Ripple will never have such high prices because there are just to much ripple tokens.
kaspabha

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:47:41 PM

If it has to be done according to your rules, then i would buy btc. 2 years time is a very long period and we should choose most secure and stable project with a huge potential. Ripple is a good project. But BTC is far better than that.
oscarrsm

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:47:57 PM

I chose bitcoin. I think with Ripple you can only play for a short time. I would not be able to keep 2 years of money in Ripple. I don't trust this project internally, but I believe in bitcoin.
If bitcoin's course is going down I don't care, but if the rate of Ripple was greatly lowered and I would not have the opportunity to sell, I would be very nervous and panicked.
yerger

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:49:02 PM

Of course Bitcoin because it's suitable for long term investment. I think Bitcoin can recover from $7k until $20k in 2 years when the bear market end. But for Ripple I think it can't. It just can grow slowly.
GermanGiant

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:26:08 PM

I would choose bitcoin, because the most coin popular in the world and have high volume. 2 years into the future bitcoin will become scarce, then prices tend to rise higher.
VitKoyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:49:30 PM

Hypothetically speaking, if someone offers you $10,000 to hold in one coin, only condition is to hold it for 2 years, which coin would you choose to hold?

You can choose between only 2 coin, one is bitcoin and other one is ripple. What would you choose?
If someone offers me money to invest in either Bitcoin or Ripple I wouldn't hesitate to go for Bitcoin because it is a decentralized coin while ripple should not be really called a cryptocurrency because it oppose to the original concept of cryptocurrency being decentralized and creating a wallet for Ripple will cost you 20 XRP while creating or generating a new Bitcoin wallet is only free. We all know that the purpose of Ripple is to help banks to improve their banking system but why would banks have to trust this company if banks can just make their own blockchain based system or create their own cryptocurrency to improve their service or security of money? Also the company that created Ripple have the control of the supply which means that they only be releasing new supplies on a certain time.
indobitcoin.tk

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 09:02:43 PM

technology and the best system owned bitcoin, that's for sure. bitcoin can be seen annually in experiencing a significant improvement. for the next two years will be more bitcoin certainly talked a lot about price and results. of course, the price of the bitcoin will be higher than there is at the moment and it's far from ripple.

VESPUCCI
Analytical Engine

▄████▄▄   ▄██
                              ▄█▀    ▀▀███▀
                           ▄███▀
    ▄▄██████▄▄          ▄███▀▀   ▄███▄
  ▄████████████▄     ▄██▀    ▄█████████▄
 ██████████████████ ██▀  ▄███████████████▄
 ████████████████████  ▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█▌                     ▐█
██▌                   ▐██
█▐█▌                 ▐█▌█
█ ▐█▌               ▐█▌ █
█  ▐█▌             ▐█▌  █
█   ▐█▌           ▐█▌   █
█    ▐█▌         ▐█▌    █
█     ▐█▌       ▐█▌     █
█      ▐█▌     ▐█▌      █
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█▄   ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ▄█▀
    ▀█▄  ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ▄█▀
      ▀█▄ ▐█ █▌ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▐█▌▄█▀
          ▀███▀
VOLENTIX
Decentralized Change

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄█▀▀           ▀▀█▄
▄█    █       █    █▄
█▌    ██     ██    ▐█
█▌    █ █   █ █    ▐█
█▌    █  █ █  █    ▐█
█▌    ▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀    ▐█
▀█      ▀███▀      █▀
▀█▄▄           ▄▄█▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
BETA TESTER
Designed by Zpectrum

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ▄██▄
     ▄▐████▌▄▄▄ ▄██▄
 ▄▄ ▀  ▀██▀    ▐████▌
▐██▌     ▀▄▄  █ ▀██▀▀▄
▄▀▀ ▄    ████   ▄ ▄  ▄█▄
█    ▀▄▄▀ ▀▀▄  ▀   █ ▀█▀
 ▄ ▄▄▀██    ▄███▄ ▄▀▄  ▌
███       ▄▐█████▌  ▄██▄
 ▀ ▄ ▄  ▄▀  ▀███▀  ▐████▌
    ███    ▄▀   ▀▄  ▀██▀
     ▀▀▄███▄     ▄██▄▀
      ███████   ▐████▌
     ▐███████▌▄▀ ▀██▀
      ███████
       ▀███▀
VCHAIN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:13:36 PM

If that is the case i will probably invest in ripple because one of my mentor told me it can hit $5 in a year, also due to the fact that i do not have any amount invested in ripple, im holding mostly btc, eth and ltc, so investing in ripple will diversify my portfolio as well.

jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:21:00 PM

Ripple is presently one of the top five virtual coins and it is been favored by some banks particularly in Japan. But I still chose bitcoin because it is more profitable than ripple both in shrt term and long term. Bitcoin have already proven its ability to recover during a deep corrections and can reach many all-time highs. Bitcoin also dominated the entire cryptocurrency market in almost all aspects.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
JembatanMerah

Activity: 211

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:54:01 PM

I would prefer to hold off on a bitcoin than a ripple. bitcoin is very stable over time. She is also very easy to recover from the condition from red to green. In addition, the price is also very fantastic. This is the reason I prefer the bitcoin, though Ripple is also a good alternative including coins.
aokiji06

Activity: 256
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:54:52 PM

Bitcoin,because :
1. the first coin born
2. bicoin is a reference price of other coins
3. currently is the coin with the highest price that is hard to beat by other coins
4. bitcoin is the most widely used coin in the world

░░░░░░░░░░░░░   POPULOUS WORLD'S [GOLD POKEN]   ░░░░░░░░░░░░░
GOLD BACKED ERC1155 TOKEN | RECEIVE 9% DISCOUNT | BUY NOW
HoaNguyen

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:01:13 PM

IMO, with $ 10000 and a crypto option to hold for 2 years, I would choose Ripple instead of Bitcoin. At present, although the Bitcoin price is at the highest level in the market, regarding potential, the ripple in the future will have more potential because Ripple is associated with many banks in improving the speed of transaction processing. Therefore, the future ripple will be more potential than BTC and ETH in the application of blockchain technology in enterprises.

Sri Asih

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:59:58 AM

With all due respect to Bitcoin, I will choose Ripple. We have heard all about Ripple. But look how powerful Ripple holds the correction especially on mei. Quite simply, when viewed from its market capitalization, Ripple would be more potential to earn several times over the current price range.
bakulgarem

Activity: 361
Merit: 10

BIB Exchange

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:22:29 AM

for myself I prefer Ripple because since the first muncl Ripple development is quite good and quite setabil until now, maybe in the year aka will come auh better again.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███ █     BiB Exchange     █ ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄   ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
makawa

Activity: 222
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:26:14 PM

Looks like for two years I will choose Bitcoin. We know both of them have enormous potential in their respective habitats. But Bitcoin is Bitcoin, nothing what Bitcoin needs to prove, it will remain a crypto Icon anytime. But Ripple may take longer to get great success. Ripple had to prove many things before being able to gain trust back from the community.
eriwis

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:57:22 AM

I will go to Ripple. Not just by reason of using the panic of people today. But I really believe we need Altcoin like Ripple in the future. I think there are still many weaknesses in P2P and however we need third party guarantees at least to ensure the security of transacting. So it will probably be a bridge between crypto and bank system in the future.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: