News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Read topic first Smiley
Bitcoin
Ripple

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple or bitcoin  (Read 2107 times)
mbangsar04

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:12:00 PM

Hypothetically speaking, if someone offers you $10,000 to hold in one coin, only condition is to hold it for 2 years, which coin would you choose to hold?

You can choose between only 2 coin, one is bitcoin and other one is ripple. What would you choose?
I chose Ripple. Simply, the Ripple marketcap is a fifth smaller than Bitcoin.
gawuk

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:13:54 AM

Hypothetically speaking, if someone offers you $10,000 to hold in one coin, only condition is to hold it for 2 years, which coin would you choose to hold?

You can choose between only 2 coin, one is bitcoin and other one is ripple. What would you choose?

I would choose Ripple, even if the choice is far more than two coins. I'm sure Bitcoin still has enormous potential. But we know how much panic at Ripple at the moment, so I think it's very undervalued. Two years is a long time. Enough to change people's perception of Ripple.
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:21:42 AM

Of course bitcoin no doubt because its decentralized and this is the king of cryptocurrency that will continue to grow over time. Yes, RIPPLE is also a big coin but its centralized coin and investors are scared to invest on this coin in long term. Bitcoin will surely win in this poll and of course in reality bitcoin is still great compare to ripple.
Matdog
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:33:42 AM

Of course I will choose bitcoin instead of ripple . Bitcoin is obviously have a corresponding high value than ripple . Ripple is much cheaper than bitcoin . So I prefer to use bitcoin .
Obviously I would also choose a bitcoin rather than a ripple,
because the future of bitcoin is no doubt,
so surely everything will believe if using bitcoin
Nemonemo

Activity: 770

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:48:52 AM

Of course bitcoin no doubt because its decentralized and this is the king of cryptocurrency that will continue to grow over time. Yes, RIPPLE is also a big coin but its centralized coin and investors are scared to invest on this coin in long term. Bitcoin will surely win in this poll and of course in reality bitcoin is still great compare to ripple.
True indeed bitcoin no doubt because the future is very promising,
so I personally prefer bitcoin rather than ripple,
but somehow the ripple is good too

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
PutuPartoHarjo

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:03:45 AM

For two years, chances are I'll go to Ripple. Let's just say both will be back at their respective highest prices. Of course, in percentage terms, Ripple will generate more profits. But I believe Ripple will be better than that in the next two years.
Salelo

Activity: 434

GIGZI

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 06:11:18 AM

I would choose Ripple, even if the choice is far more than two coins. I'm sure Bitcoin still has enormous potential. But we know how much panic at Ripple at the moment, so I think it's very undervalued. Two years is a long time. Enough to change people's perception of Ripple.
I disagree if the ripple is much better than bitcoin. but as alternative investment with limited capital then I will also choose ripple too, because this is still affordable with the capital I have now

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
MikeyVeez

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:12:45 AM

Ripple is older than Bitcoin  Tongue Also Ripple is bank-friendly so I think that it is important to see an adoption..

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Handsome Boy
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 12

I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:27:33 AM

bitcoin is a good choice for now, because I think bitcoin still gives big profit compared to others.
3kpk3

Activity: 910
Merit: 148

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:34:39 AM

Why in the world would you compare Ripple with the king of the crypto world? This is a stupid comparison and completely unnecessary in my opinion. I am not a Ripple hater just because it is associated with banks, but it needs to be compared with coins like Ethereum, Litecoin etc since it is leagues away from Bitcoin in terms of popularity, ranking, features etc. Bitcoin needs to be compared with coins like Ethereum in this instance.

iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:42:22 AM

I would reluctantly choose Bitcoin because it is a little less shitty than Ripple. Ripple is so highly centralised that it does not really qualify as a cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is also highly centralised with less than 1000 wallets holding over a third of the Bitcoin. This leaves it highly vulnerable to price manipulation and the fact that it has no use other than as a store of value based on scarcity and is highly inefficient for transactions means it is unlikely to maintain its dominant position over the long term.

Zyborg

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:42:31 AM

I woul certainly choose Bitcoin because profit rate in Bitcoin is highest than any other coin in coinmarketcap.I would prefer to hold Bitcoin for two years because i know that Bitcoin is stable than XRP.XRP is centralized coin and is manipulated by bankers.XRP is basically overpriced.XRP is preferable for short term trading because its unstable and can give benefit only when you trade on day basis.So in a nutshell i can say that i would prefer to opt for Bitcoin rather than to XRP,as already i got high profit by holding Bitcoin in 2017.
Prodigan786

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:51:44 AM

I will choose Bitcoin without any second thought i never supported ripple from the begining i started blockchain or crypto currency i never supported Ripple . Because ininitially i was reading about all coins i found Ripple is kind of trap its not decentrelised also more than 80% of the coin premined . So it is not at all holding any value to crypto field.
haryatiposton01

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:53:36 AM

if I had $ 10,000, I would use the money to buy Ripple, the reason I chose Ripple because my profits could be faster, though Ripple only earns a small profit per coin, but if the small amount is large. amount, it will be more profitable for me.
OGArcher

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:58:39 AM

lmao btc all the way
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:59:46 AM

Both are good coins To invest, still i would go for btc as the preferred coin and one that makes market prices move.
Matdog
Copper Member

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:00:52 AM

I will choose Bitcoin without any second thought i never supported ripple from the begining i started blockchain or crypto currency i never supported Ripple . Because ininitially i was reading about all coins i found Ripple is kind of trap its not decentrelised also more than 80% of the coin premined . So it is not at all holding any value to crypto field.
Means you can say you are now committed that you will not choose ripple at all,
if i personally have to choose between bitcoin with clear ripple i will choose bitcoin,
because for me bitcoin his future no doubt
maitexisi

Activity: 146
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 07:03:20 AM

I will definitely choose bitcoin, because I believe it is the most valuable coin to collect.

I'd rather hold less risky COINS and a steady supply of COINS.

MUST.IO
THE FINANCIAL REVOLUTION (https://must.io/)
siekeheros

Activity: 53

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:07:34 AM

Bitcoin would be my preferred choice, no matter how hard it tries ripple is not a true coin. And the owner funds is way to high for my liking.  Wink
AsrRustam

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:13:13 AM

I voted for bitcoin. I believe in the technology on which bitcoin is built, namely the technology of blockchain. I think that the future for this technology.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: