News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Read topic first Smiley
Bitcoin
Ripple

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple or bitcoin  (Read 2110 times)
nekorakoeora

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 08:46:19 AM

the coins at a price small enough risk to be invested. However, if the increase is even likely to rise will exceed the increase of bitcoin. But if looking for safe investment in roads is bitcoin then the most excellently are chosen. between the two is probably better bitcoin used as an option.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
Rayver26

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:48:50 AM

I will choose Bitcoin than xrp ripple. Bitcoin is already stable in the market, proven and testedd. While ripple is until now the government debate if it is centralized or decentralized, it is not stable even the ripple company existing for many years. Both coins are risky to invest so think wisely before you invest.
arthur305

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:49:10 AM

Right now I believe bitcoin have more edge than any altcoin at all. With the upcoming bitcoin etf, all focus is on bitcoin and it's reaction.
vinayak2628
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:49:35 AM

I will hold ripple. Because quantity works for me.  I definitely hold ripple....
Bonanzabits

Activity: 364
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 09:23:57 AM

I was somewhat taken aback when I saw this topic, but then I realized that it was a joke Smiley
Absolutely impossible to take seriously Pипл is a coin for servicing magnates in the field of scam. Still no one time about this coin novices will be burned. Well, maybe this is for the best, but I would like to warn all newcomers about this. Well, the old people have a long time Ripple lying around, which they whenever possible throw off on hills.
micle222

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:21:35 AM

I voted for Ripple and I trust in its technology. It is more friendly coin for banks, goverments, Ripple is also older than a Bitcoin Tongue

It is very dangerous, because of its centralized nature.
If the Ripple server gets hacked, then Ripple's finances and all assets can be taken, and that can be detrimental to Ripple holders all over the world.
lofegs

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:59:37 PM

I would choose Bitcoin. At least it is seen reserve coin but what Ripple stands for?

Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:02:27 PM

No doubt, I will choose to buy Bitcoin with the $10,000. Ripple is not a decentralised coin, the supply can increase anytime.
alvin345

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:06:33 PM

For long term BTC is the best decision even despite on alternative cryptocurrencis and Ripple is very weak now and it is losing its volumes more and more with time.
Atang Sulaeman

Activity: 910
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:18:04 PM

I will continue to hold on to bitcoin, because I am sure that bitcoin will continue to survive at any time with prices that will continue to rise, with a full standpoint, the problem with bitcoin supply is that the less likely it will continue to soar for the price...
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:24:27 PM

Hypothetically speaking, if someone offers you $10,000 to hold in one coin, only condition is to hold it for 2 years, which coin would you choose to hold?

You can choose between only 2 coin, one is bitcoin and other one is ripple. What would you choose?
If I were to choose between the two to hold for 2 years starting now then to be on the safe side I will choose bitcoin because we don't after two years of holding if it will be a bear market or not. But if it's trading for 2 years then I will choose ripple for better ROI.
Iykecolyno
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:25:49 PM

The safest place to hedge and hope for some profit is bitcoin, Bitcoin investment is less risky than altcoins, the altcoins can give you x5 and can at the same time crash more than five times but bitcoin is the most stable among all cryptocurrencies, here I should be concerned, security and few profits
bukham88

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:30:29 PM

Of course I will choose Bitcoin, because the movement of the cryptocurrency market refers to the movement of Bitcoin prices, and we pay attention to the altcoin price is difficult to rise if the price of Bitcoin is still down.
USDOLLAR

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:16:09 PM

Bitcoin speculation is less hazardous than altcoins, no doubt I will pick Bitcoin, in the fact that the development of the digital money market alludes to the development of Bitcoin prices. I am certain that bitcoin will keep on surviving whenever with prices.BTC is the best choice even regardless of on elective cryptocurrencies and Ripple.
insto

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:24:33 PM

To be honest, I prefer ripple rather than bitcoin. I am ripple because I feel the benefits of ripple are greater than the benefits of bitcoin. bitcoin only wins in popularity and public trust. This ripple is really useful for me because I can make it easier and faster to do cross-country transactions. I can save time in transacting transnational transactions. I can do lots of transactions at once in one time which is only a few minutes. I am sure that in the future the ripple will be more potentials
eidoscore

Activity: 723
Merit: 106

STABILA [STB] - Decentralize The Financial System

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 02:32:03 PM

Hypothetically speaking, if someone offers you $10,000 to hold in one coin, only condition is to hold it for 2 years, which coin would you choose to hold?

You can choose between only 2 coin, one is bitcoin and other one is ripple. What would you choose?
of course i choose because the main problem with Ripple is they are cenralized and controled by company, that's not blockchain ecosystem, CMIIW

Super_Leyla

Activity: 153

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:39:47 PM

I only believe in Bitcoin. With such a huge ecosystem of the entire crypto sphere, Bitcoin's price can not fall below 6000 dollars.
yhieniehy

Activity: 152

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:32:32 PM

I would choose bitcoin. It already steadily grows for several years. For Ripple it is not known, it appeared quite recently and its price was raised on general raising of cryptocurrencies.

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BITCOIN-SPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
tentara pelajar

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:38:01 PM

Between Ripple and Bitcoint, of course I will choose bitcoint if to be made a long-term investment and there is no need to doubt this, for short-term investments you can choose ripple because this coint can start to develop well
MoxnatyShmel

Activity: 1358
Merit: 384

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:59:36 PM

Btc is controlled by chinese miners. I prefer xrp with his perfect management and smart strategy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: