News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Read topic first Smiley
Bitcoin
Ripple

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple or bitcoin  (Read 2106 times)
inwas797

Activity: 770
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:19:27 AM

A good question, but I would choose bitcoin, it is the ancestor of the crypto currency and is well kept, Ripple is also interesting as a coin with good potential and it is a good investment.But my choice is bitcoin.
Krassows

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

https://saturn.black

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:23:44 AM

I prefer bitcoint, because this coint is the best coint of all coints and certainly for more potential investment, but ripple is also good but not comparable to bitcoint

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:29:17 AM

Hypothetically speaking, if someone offers you $10,000 to hold in one coin, only condition is to hold it for 2 years, which coin would you choose to hold?

You can choose between only 2 coin, one is bitcoin and other one is ripple. What would you choose?

Ripple is ripple and Bitcoin is bitcoin, it can never be the same at all. Moreover,  ripple was just a clone of bitcoin and bitcoin is the original virtual currency. And bitcoin was a reference only by ripple. So how can others here giving a comparison ripple unto it while Bitcoin has a high value compare into Ripple. They're must be dreaming, or need to knock their heads to wake up! Grin
shinjo

Activity: 271
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:37:12 AM

It will be more reliable to diversify your  assets. Therefore it is worthwhile to buy both Ripple and Bitcoin. However, if only one coin is chosen, then I would choose Ripple.
Harriti

Activity: 756
Merit: 256

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:09:15 AM

If there are $ 10,000 and have to choose between Ripple and bitcoin for the long-term hold, then I would not hesitate to choose Bitcoin because long-term investment in Bitcoin is always a reasonable choice. So my opinion is to choose Bitcoin for long-term investment.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,
ameliana

Activity: 887

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:14:22 AM

If there are $ 10,000 and have to choose between Ripple and bitcoin for the long-term hold, then I would not hesitate to choose Bitcoin because long-term investment in Bitcoin is always a reasonable choice. So my opinion is to choose Bitcoin for long-term investment.
holding Bitcoin is safer and guarantees profit because Bitcoin is the main crypto that will always control the market. so if for the long term it's better to choose Bitcoin. Let's say Bitcoin is a rare item, if Bitcoin is increasingly scarce the price will also increase
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:18:15 AM

Hypothetically speaking, if someone offers you $10,000 to hold in one coin, only condition is to hold it for 2 years, which coin would you choose to hold?

You can choose between only 2 coin, one is bitcoin and other one is ripple. What would you choose?

I would choose the Bitcoin, in two years it would be more likely to still have some value while Ripple will go to zero once people realise that Banks are never going to adopt a blockchain they don't own and control for international money transfers.

quleyaro
Copper Member

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:49:22 AM

Of course, I would advise you to choose bitcoin. This is the most reliable coin. But the profit from bitcoin does not compare with the profits from the leading altcoins, such as Ripple. Wait for the growth of bitcoins and invest in altcoins. First of all in Ripple.
hell_slayer

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 11:29:00 AM

Weird question as for me. In other words, you ask where I will invest money in a fraudulent project where 70% of the capital is concentrated in one hand and it can be collapsed at any time, or into a decentralized currency of the future with limited issue of coins , and deflational model ? Well, perhaps I will choose the second and it will be bitcoin  Roll Eyes
ivaf

Activity: 980
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:56:26 AM

Ripple. Do I need to explain? New technology, new horizons. Development is just beginning. There are all chances to take the first positions.
Jassi.21jaspreet
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:17:04 AM

I would choose bitcoin for sure.. Ripple has a high potential as compared to bitcoin but is more unstable in short term i can invest in ripple but  if i have to hold for 2 years bitcoin is more probable. Bitcoin is safer and guarantees profit because Bitcoin is the main crypto that will always control the market.
pinovero

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:38:28 PM

Yeah as i expected people choose surely bitcoin . 85 percentage huge amount. No body believes ripples future succeses. Only whales playing with ripple and they are trying to rekt people and new investors and fomo investors.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Jaemouns

Activity: 274

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:29:02 AM

Of course I will choose bitcoin instead of ripple . Bitcoin is obviously have a corresponding high value than ripple . Ripple is much cheaper than bitcoin . So I prefer to use bitcoin .
KOF97

Activity: 359

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:32:40 AM

No doubt, I will choose bitcoin. Although I haven't added encryption for a long time, I can see from every market change that only Bitcoin can successfully resist the rapid changes in each market, and Bitcoin is the only cryptocurrency that will not be controlled by one person.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
childish

Activity: 619
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:38:23 AM

I wouldn't have a second thought about this.

I will never exchange bitcoin for any altcoin if someone would give me money to invest on crypto's.
Other says that you should not put the egg in one basket and i can say that this 2 coin is good to hold for long term. Still the big percentage of my investment is in bitcoin because all of thing i can do with bitcoin and the other coin can not, time to time we can used our bitcoin hold or cashing out easily unlike the other coin that we need to convert it to bitcoin before able to withdraw
I can't say if the other one is also a good long term hold. XRP is centralized and this isn't the same as bitcoin.

I'll stay to bitcoin as this is the greatest portion of my portfolio so don't ever doubt the king.
Bitcoin development Ripple compared much more increased highly able to reliably, because with the progression of this Ripple Ripple is full of struggle to replace and follow the development of the Bitcoin. so with the presence of Bitcoin Bitcoin is so powerful, able to become the mainstay of coins.

tetyulfania

Activity: 653

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:39:05 AM

I will buy bitcoin than ripple, I think bitcoin always have change price for growing up every time, not for ripple just few time we can see riple have change price and we will waiting for long time if keep trade and save with ripple,
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:46:11 AM

Yeah as i expected people choose surely bitcoin . 85 percentage huge amount. No body believes ripples future succeses. Only whales playing with ripple and they are trying to rekt people and new investors and fomo investors.
People would go for the secure and bet that has assurance and this is with bitcoin.

Many hates Ripple but I won't say that no one believes on it. There many investors that are believing with that centralized coin but being wise of what to choose if someone gives you $10,000 bitcoin is the best choice of all. And having this type of choice, you are giving people a choice of what to choose between gold and stainless.  Cheesy

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
javainn

Activity: 733

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:54:29 AM

bitcoin is the best and best choice coin, but the ripple cannot be looked down on, ripple has the potential and a good future. so I think the ripple will still continue to be a good coin and potentially other than bitcoin.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
giletto

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:18:27 AM

Please don't compare bitcoin with ripple or any other altcoin. No altcoin can compare with bitcoin, Bitcoin is always the best and safest choice for everyone. And in particular, no one can trust XRP and hold it for a long time. It is not cryptocurrency

█████
                       █████████████
                    █████████████
                ██████████████        █████
             █████████████        ████████████
         ██████████████        █████████████
      █████████████        █████████████       ██████
      ██████████        ████████████           ██████
      ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
      ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
      ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
      █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
      █████████████       █████████████        ██████
      ██████████       █████████████           ██████
      ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
      ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
      ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
      ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
      ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
      ██████           █████████████       ██████████
      ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                █████████████       █████████████
             ████████████        █████████████
                 ████         ████████████
                          █████████████
                        ███████████
                           █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
KenyonCarter

Activity: 173

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:21:37 PM

Well I would honestly suggest you to go for altcoins like Paragon, Cardano and Stellar. These are some great coins in the market and they shall rise really soon so keep investing in them and gain profits.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: