News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Read topic first Smiley
Bitcoin
Ripple

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple or bitcoin  (Read 2106 times)
ninabobo

Activity: 463
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:24:42 PM

Hypothetically speaking, if someone offers you $10,000 to hold in one coin, only condition is to hold it for 2 years, which coin would you choose to hold?

You can choose between only 2 coin, one is bitcoin and other one is ripple. What would you choose?

I chose Bitcoin, because Bitcoin is more reliable in every growth. but we know Riak also has great potential in its long-term growth. it's just that the chances of bitcoin are more predictable

desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:28:02 PM

Please don't compare bitcoin with ripple or any other altcoin. No altcoin can compare with bitcoin, Bitcoin is always the best and safest choice for everyone. And in particular, no one can trust XRP and hold it for a long time. It is not cryptocurrency

People compare these two projects as assets in which you can invest. From a financial point of view, I would prefer the asset that is least exposed to market dynamics, and in our case, Bitcoin itself creates this dynamic.

jerry29@

Activity: 206
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:34:15 PM

Ripple is much better than bitcoin. But bitcoin is the good of cryptocurrency. Ripple has lots of feature that will solve future problems.but bakkt is the most important thing for bitcoin.
Perrigeni

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Crypto Depository Receipts

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:40:11 PM

Between these coins there is no competition. Bitcoin this digital gold. Ripple is bank transfers. Centralization and decentralization.

aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:18:08 AM

Hypothetically speaking, if someone offers you $10,000 to hold in one coin, only condition is to hold it for 2 years, which coin would you choose to hold?

You can choose between only 2 coin, one is bitcoin and other one is ripple. What would you choose?
I will never hold for the long term a coin like ripple, so the choice is very obvious to me and I will choose bitcoin since it is by far the best coin in the market, while ripple is a project that I do not consider to be a cryptocurrency at all since it is not decentralized and that is one of the most important aspects that any coin must have in this market.
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:32:02 AM

Bitcoin, because of the growth chart that we can see in the coinmarketcap, the price of Bitcoin increases very high every year (although there are several years the price drops, as happened this year) but the growth in the price of Bitcoin is also very fast when the price drops and it proves that Bitcoin is very strong and worth it to be used as an investment in the long term (2 years) compared to Ripple, allowing us to make big profits if we choose to invest in Bitcoin within 2 years compared to us choosing to invest in Ripple.

cubicdissection

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 04:57:41 AM

i would be like to choose bitcoin because ripple is not cryptocurrency its centralized bank currency, ripple have not potential to reach bitcoin level
heppot

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:32:13 AM

Both are good but if I am forced to choose then I will choose bitcoin because we know that bitcoin is the main coin that is the reference for other coin price movements
pooja1982
Copper Member

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:32:23 AM

Bitcoin is the mother currency of all altcoins. XRP have good technology for fast transaction but it means that it is not stubble coin in crypto market. Bitcoin is the king. And I will prefer the bitcoin rather than XRP because bitcoin has big opportunity and potential to develop in the coming future.

jemura

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:45:43 AM

hahaha...It very fantastic...I believe its no difference what you choose...Btc ot Ripple...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  

Jump to: