Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:56:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: alt season?  (Read 401 times)
owenhdp (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:46:49 PM

Many on twitter say we are near the alt season again, but bitcoin is still looking weak, what do you guys think?
seo-maestro

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:13:52 PM

Unfortunately it's cold winter season now in all crypto - look for weak volumes of main exchanges:
kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:18:20 PM

I do not think alt season is coming, i tink btc is gonna go up first, it has to break $12k mark and then new highs first, then it will stabilize somewhat around new prices and see a correction at that stage we can expect big alts season like we saw previously.

patt0
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:20:46 PM

Many on twitter say we are near the alt season again, but bitcoin is still looking weak, what do you guys think?

I don't agree that Bitcoin is looking week. Right now, the market is showing indecision since the price has been quite stable in the last days, and the volume is quite low. Usually after a equilibrium pattern like this one, the market makes a big move (usually with a direct relation to how long the equilibrium has lasted, being bigger is the equilibrium was big as well). So you can only say the bitcoin is looking week or strong, after the market makes a decision, and right now we need to wait.

As usual I believe the alts will follow whatever BTC does, although this time I think we will start seeing some alts getting a lot stronger than others, because we just can't keep having alts popping up like mushrooms, and having big gains as well.

sponge_bob13

Activity: 63

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:43:57 PM

Yes bitcoin is still weak and maybe for this people are investing on alt as a alternative. Anyway that is good I think. But if bitcoin doesn't bounce back soon alt too will fall eventually as alts are dependent on bitcoin.
MMysterious

Activity: 972
Merit: 255

Bear season or just the beginning

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:47:24 PM

Unfortunately it's cold winter season now in all crypto - look for weak volumes of main exchanges:

There's a good point in the chart but where is bitmex in the list? Bitmex is becoming the number 1 exchange in crypto lately which focus more on btc/fiat which is not healthy in general especially on the altcoin markets.
elncrow

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 05:08:13 AM

From my perspective i think it is not the time for alt season. It is time for bitcoin. In recent time peoples are more investing on bitcoin and also many big companies are connecting with this coin.
Flor1982

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:14:09 AM

Well, I don't believe in predictions anymore like lot of famous experts say that in May the bullish market will start but we are already in June that still the Altcoins or the whole market are still in dip so meaning the predictions is really far away from reality. So i guess the reality is no one can predict the future of Altcoins in which it will always depend of the will of the people if they will going to invest or not.
alinalovedoogie

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:01:14 PM

In market there are lots of coins are available the amount of coin may be 1500 but based on this very few coins are giving good profit and profit to their customers so I think btc is not weak in this purpose because its still holding its positions also altcoins are doing well.
ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:22:21 PM
Last edit: June 11, 2018, 10:40:04 PM by ityandsyn

Yes you're correct bitcoin price was down to $6700 but besides of this crash, still many ICO developing their projects, so if it will be a successful then another altcoin will come up and maybe because of a very good platform, this will hit the market for sure,and maybe this the basis of saying it's alt season.
cutikanzilong

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:25:06 PM

Bitcoin is at this time in my opinion still with prices that are not as expected. Besides that, Altcoin also experienced a drastic price reduction following Bitcoin. We do not know how long this will end
solariumcoin

Activity: 46

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 04:30:15 PM

It's well worth the watch right now
The old school metal gear radio part cracked me up

https://youtu.be/KV5QlSgq7lg
FiveCoins

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:35:34 PM

You can never predict the market. The best way is to have a strategy of monthly buying to average out the highs and lows.
kurlllviss77

Activity: 224
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:42:15 PM

Right now I'm not ready to talk about the alt season.. and I do not want to say, it's very bad, I hope tomorrow will be better.

[/center]
kaspabha

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:43:15 PM

This is the question asked by all most all crypto investors. Nobody can not give you exact answer for that. We can not say history will repeat this year. some says whales are manipulating the market. But personally I hope market will recover withing few months.
kinki32

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:48:55 PM

In next months I don't think so it's possible because bitcoin looks weak and when bitcoin will start grow then some of them following his.
Gunawan82

Activity: 336
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:51:44 PM

Whole market is big down how you can say we are near the alt coin season? Bitcoin & Ethereum more falling down so i think that's effect in all alt coins.I have holding more coin even price already 20% dump i don't know when market will be recover.
Grim149x

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 04:52:42 PM

I think it will be delayed because of the current performance of bitcoin. I did converted to fiat as of this moment just to be sure. I'll just wait for the perfect timing to get in again.

bitmattrix88

Activity: 504

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 04:59:41 PM

I see past years also this seasons are bad for cryptocurrency and end of the year btc and altcoins markets will be going to higher value. This is a nature of cryptocurrency. Now i collecting valuble tokens in lowest price and its will be sell in end of year. Really this a season for buyers. Cool

╔══[   ICO   ]════|█ ▌     FABA invest     ▐ █|════[   AIRDROP   ]══╗
⚫     POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING     ⚫
Whitepaper   Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   ANN Thread
Brigalabdis

Activity: 278

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:10:52 PM

I do not think alt season is coming, i tink btc is gonna go up first, it has to break $12k mark and then new highs first, then it will stabilize somewhat around new prices and see a correction at that stage we can expect big alts season like we saw previously.

When the bitcoin pump, almost all alt coin pump too.  I notice it when the bitcoin dump then almost all altcoin dump but the ethereum was still rise but actually it dump also.  I want to wait when the day comes that almost all altcoin like last year was pump again but I think after it pump, it dump more.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: