Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:17:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: alt season?  (Read 401 times)
felissss500@gmail.com

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:14:18 PM

Well, friends, everyone was waiting for when will come Krypto spring, she did not come, whales are unfortunately smarter, and I think and most likely it will happen that in the winter we will not see a lot of growth,so take care of your coins and nerves,this year will be very difficult for all.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Alisha FR

Activity: 868
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:16:11 PM

I think, altcoin will move up again, now the season is altcoin, and I am sure with the weakness of BTC price it will make Altcoin price increasing up.

DanielJacob

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:16:38 PM

May be alt coins are rising so high. And thats why it is assumed. This is true that there are more than 1500 alt coins are active right now. But bitcoin is only one. Therefore, it holds the highest value till now. However, I think it would be possible but we have to wait a long to see it.
cherryganda

Activity: 728
Merit: 131

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:18:16 PM

Many on twitter say we are near the alt season again, but bitcoin is still looking weak, what do you guys think?

Alt season? maybe! but as we know even you exchange your alts into the market.
Will you still not to change it to FIAT?
why? most sites are getting BTC only with FIAT.
well that is true a low btc will make us stop of having it!
k1lynkis

Activity: 50

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:29:45 PM

Many on twitter say we are near the alt season again, but bitcoin is still looking weak, what do you guys think?

All twitter will say that we are in altcoin season just because they all want to sell these alts anyway season or not just for the good price Grin
What will happen when alt season will come? Right, everyone will start to sell. So there will be no rockets in the nearest year
jamesbtcearn

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:06:22 PM

No, I don’t agree to you. I think a lot more time is required for the alt season to come. Rather, it is soon going to be the bitcoin season now.
soname12

Activity: 266
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:07:34 PM

Altcoin only increases as bitcoin prices increase. So we should pray for the price of bitcoin to increase as late as 2017 and then the whole altcoin will also recover.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
tranduc2101

Activity: 333
Merit: 10

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:09:03 PM

Maybe you're right. But I have not seen any signs of this is the purchase of altcoin. At present, the price of bitcoin is very low, so it is important that the price of altcoin cannot increase during this time.

jackky

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:10:38 PM

Unfortunately it's cold winter season now in all crypto - look for weak volumes of main exchanges:

I am really sad to see the price of bitcoin dropping every day. Everyone is losing money, and no one can make a profit while the crypto market is falling. We need to think of ways to improve prices
casternetwork

Activity: 294

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:12:14 PM

Unfortunately it's cold winter season now in all crypto - look for weak volumes of main exchanges:

I am investing in three currencies in this list that is BNB, KCS, and HT. These are coin exchanges on three major exchanges in the world. Unfortunately, these pennies change depending on the price of the bitcoin

Am I spamming? Report me!
UltimatePro

Activity: 37

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:13:50 PM

You should never pay attention to anyone. I mean seriously, the price of crypto seems to be strickly related to random unseen things, so you really cannot predict anything. At this point somebody saying, "The alt season is coming" sounds comical. People have been saying the same thing in different words for months, and people who listened...
cioloxl

Activity: 238
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:15:12 PM

I’m pretty sure we’re in a long term downtrend. All signs point to it. In my view it’s gonna be at least a couple years before we can even consider something similar like the December run.
Driggers95

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:16:00 PM

There's a good point in the chart but where is bitmex in the list? Bitmex is becoming the number 1 exchange in crypto lately which focus more on btc/fiat which is not healthy in general especially on the altcoin markets.
I think the reduction in trading volume seems to have been dominated by whales. They sell the entire bitcoin and stop investing in the electronic money market. Most likely they are waiting for a nice time to pump prices

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
Moeda

Activity: 1524
Merit: 270

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:27:29 PM

Currently, almost all the price of Altcoins weakened, even the price of Bitcoin and Ethereum also decreased dramatically. Because the sale of Alt is increasing so all coins come down. I think it's the right month to buy and not to sell.
BETAWI

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:29:55 PM

nothing I think except to expect bitcoin in stable condition. of course also be patient. hopefully there is a miracle so bitcoin can penetrate a minimum of $ 13,000.
Drachmadev

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:30:40 PM

Nope, everything is in a readjustment period. To be safe id say by the end of the year things will stabilize for the actual projects
Obviously there will still be the half-assed scams that people run but gravitated towards an existing coin with history and a good Dev team and you should be fine
Remember to look at the Roadmap!!! See if they have been delivering accordingly.
Micerker

Activity: 593
Merit: 100

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 07:31:18 PM

From my perspective i think it is not the time for alt season. It is time for bitcoin. In recent time peoples are more investing on bitcoin and also many big companies are connecting with this coin.
I do not think so; most people are turning to invest in altcoin. It is possible that bitcoin will be forgotten in 2019. If you do not believe it, then you can see the bitcoin chart this year.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:31:38 PM

Alt season? do you mean the market will be that high? wait until bitcoin goes up again and these alts will also go up.

They are leaded by bitcoin so whatever happens to bitcoin, they will going to do the same thing. At this time, whether you say alt season or those tweets, this is the best time to buy cheaper coins.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
NewOne404

Activity: 222
Merit: 1

glYff

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:33:05 PM

I think that there are stagnation of the entire cryptomarket, the market needs fundamental changes as an acceptance of the crypto by regulators and the further widespread use of crypto in everyday life. The rest is nothing more than a speculation.

glYff◆   |   PRIVACY for smart contracts and beyond
https://glyff.io/
blueteam09

Activity: 664
Merit: 100

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:33:18 PM

This is not the season of altcoin as in previous years. At present, the market is going very erratic. Price forecasts of analysts are wrong. So this is not the time to invest altcoin

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: