Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:18:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN: Vitae Token - Growing Global Prosperity!  (Read 17698 times)
takagari (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:31:06 PM

Community

Providing equilibrium
Over the course of history, it is known that the people who do the most get the least.
It is for this reason, along with increased debt, inflation and lack of prosperity for the people, that we have created a platform based on equilibrium .
This process uses knowledge from game theory which is derived from the Nash Equilibria equation.
Our system is designed to give everyone the same opportunity for success and still reward those that do more.
The efforts to create income are minimal and capable by all who are part of it.
We are excited to bring this opportunity to everyone and become the instigators of the world’s greatest revolution.
Our goal is to provide Global Prosperity.  

Social rewards website
Google bans crypto-advertising.
Therefore, we need a new website where crypto and people can gather together.
When our Social Rewards website opens and has an advertising platform that allows crypto advertising, the market will shift to our site for advertising.
Imagine millions in crypto-advertising being shut out of Facebook and google suddenly having a platform where they can market.
Can you say SHARED REVENUE!?

Vitae token
Token specs
-   PIVX fork
-   Algorithm : Quark
-   POW phase : block 1-200
-   POS phase : block 201 – onwards
-   Difficulty retargeting : every block
-   Staking required number of confirmations; 150
-   Block time : 45 seconds
-   Max supply : 100,000,000
-   Pre-mine : 1,105,940
-   800,000 burned for set-up of 80 Supernodes
-   200,000 for bounties, faucets, promotions and charity.
-   Supernode collateral : 10,000 VITAE
-   Masternode collateral : 20,000 VITAE
-   Fast transactions using SwiftTX technology utilizing our network of Mastenodes and Supernodes
-   Block reward distribution :
            Staking :            15%
            Masternode :     25%
            Supernode :    60%

Vitae Token is a PIVx fork. Containing PIVx technology.
Based on Blackcoin PoS 2.0 protocol and on Bitcoin core 0.10.x code base.
It utilizes a network of Masternodes/Supernodes for an openly visible decentralized governance and increased transaction privacy.

Supernodes

This node carries a direct node connection with SwiftTX technology for instant transfers. This will be used to provide connection to Point of Sale terminals for eCommerce and retail Peer to Peer transfers.
Supernodes will use Zerocoin Protocol and POD (Proof of Disintegration).
The code reference "fundamentalnode”, is the source code term for Supernode.
We like to call it Supernode because it sounds cool.
These nodes will be issued by the VITAE team only and hosted by the VITAE team to assure maximum uptime of the node and no running costs for the Supernode owner.

Masternodes

Masternodes serve the decentralized blockchain voting and governance model for the network, function slightly like Supernodes, but do not contain the eCommerce integration.  
These nodes may be created and hosted by anyone for the cost of 20,000 VIT.  
Burning of tokens does not occur in the creation of the node. The supplied funds are locked and serve as collateral for the Masternode upon creation.

Exchanges

Coming soon..

Wallets

Roadmap

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mbush18

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:26:08 PM

Excited for the exchanges to be listed this upcoming week.  Cryptopia and yobit!!!!

Make sure you join the discord so you dont miss random trivia and the plentiful rains that happen!  Smiley

http://discord.gg/F4kKfNS
Sobogunkenny

Activity: 139
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:41:37 PM

There is no other place to be than being part of the cryptocurrency with good vision,high technical teams and with strong managerial concept.

Vitae has set itself to stand out in the world of crypto by reason of the community driven vision by daily continuous rain of coins at discord to make more people to be a partaker of the high tech coin.
The project road map rightly explain what the project is about, the mission and the lay down plans. It will be good to pluck in as early as possible.
Really i say VITAE is all about life and LIFE is everything.

Check us out on discord at http://discord.gg/dZU3Mnu and we shall be glad to have you see also into the big dream project.
hashcoin

Activity: 372
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:04:24 PM

This process uses the knowledge of game theory derived from Nash Equilibria equation. Please explain how it works, I do not understand with that statement.
sumair7231

Activity: 261
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:06:06 AM

just writing to get notification
Shango82

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:09:55 AM

Hey there Hashcoin ...that is great question and i know the team would love to explain that to you ..Please join us on the Discord to get more accurate answer.. Thanks
birdieman

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:24:45 AM

Vitae Token to be listed on Cryptopia and Yobit this upcoming week.
In 1 week at Discord I have received over 100 VitaeTokens for free from rain (airdrops).
I moved those to the Vitae wallet for staking.
I have received over 60 Vitae Tokens from staking.
Get some free Tokens @ http://discord.gg/yPSRrsC;come to learn more about this project.
Shango82

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:13:24 PM

This process uses the knowledge of game theory derived from Nash Equilibria equation. Please explain how it works, I do not understand with that statement.
Hey there Hashcoin ...that is great question and i know the team would love to explain that to you ..Please join us on the Discord to get more accurate answer.. Thanks
melkola

Activity: 97

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:08:46 PM

Every day the project becomes more and more attractive. More and more people are coming to the community, which is developing at a rapid pace. Very lucky for me and those who came here. I wish great success to the developers and the whole team Vitae!
luckyman0160

Activity: 210
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:52:06 PM

This is a good one! So i guess this platform has got a betta version of an app? Any thoughts on bounty campaign in near future?

udonmez

Activity: 686
Merit: 359

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:54:06 PM

Vitae Token to be listed on Cryptopia and Yobit this upcoming week.
In 1 week at Discord I have received over 100 VitaeTokens for free from rain (airdrops).
I moved those to the Vitae wallet for staking.
I have received over 60 Vitae Tokens from staking.
Get some free Tokens @ http://discord.gg/yPSRrsC;come to learn more about this project.

How do you know that Vitae Token will be listed in Yobit? I did not see it in roadmap.
truxton

Activity: 771
Merit: 521

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:04:06 AM

Vitae is now ready for cross-chain dapps with the Blocknet Protocol!

Now that VIT is compatible with the Blocknet Protocol, it can be used in cross-blockchain dapps and traded on beta Block DX!

You can read more about Blocknet, the Blocknet Protocol, and Block DX here:

https://blocknet.co

https://sites.google.com/view/blocknet/directory

To get started with trading on Block DX, follow this setup guide: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciwLFSXwv6CXd3QEvVW88lHXo9CSIlweYOoSbDHkies/preview

The setup is in the process of being automated/abstracted so it's much easier and streamlined to use for beginners. In addition to that, in July we are planning to release SPV support which will allow for the creation of litewallets so whole blockchains will not need to be downloaded
melkola

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:39:32 PM

I am interested in the question, when will the purse be fixed? I have it stopped working properly, does not make a stack. Maybe I'm doing something wrong. Although three days ago I even caught the block. )) and then everything hushed.
Yuria

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:12:51 PM

Today they made the announcement that the currency is available for trading at https://bitexlive.com/exchange/BTC-VITAE thanks to the team for that work.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Christini

Activity: 209

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:42:32 PM

This is a very interesting project with potential. I was a little skeptical at first myself, and still am in the short term, but you can see a real application for this project. I suggest anyone who hasn't checked out their test events to do so.
Yuria

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:02:08 PM

This is a very interesting project with potential. I was a little skeptical at first myself, and still am in the short term, but you can see a real application for this project. I suggest anyone who hasn't checked out their test events to do so.

Every project has its risks without them it wouldn't be worth trying to do something new, at Discord one can keep up with more ad

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
tania30

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:17:06 PM

The project is flourishing. Lots of people are joining the community. I am lucky to be  the part of it.
melkola

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:28:19 AM

Today is June 15, the promised updated purse should be released. This will be a great event for the community. And for me, of course. It is very nice to watch the purse catches the whole blocks.  Grin
melkola

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:54:07 PM

Today in the discord you announced that the site can download a new version of the wallet. Please tell me what's new in it? What's been fixed in it? Because at first glance I did not see anything new in it.  Huh
bitalk1

Activity: 1494
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:05:22 AM

Hello! good team! It does not stand still. Everything is moving fast! friendly channel on discord.I like I'm sure they have a good future and I'm glad that I learned about this project
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: