Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:33:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN: Vitae Token - Growing Global Prosperity!  (Read 17698 times)
takagari (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:31:06 PM

Community

Providing equilibrium
Over the course of history, it is known that the people who do the most get the least.
It is for this reason, along with increased debt, inflation and lack of prosperity for the people, that we have created a platform based on equilibrium .
This process uses knowledge from game theory which is derived from the Nash Equilibria equation.
Our system is designed to give everyone the same opportunity for success and still reward those that do more.
The efforts to create income are minimal and capable by all who are part of it.
We are excited to bring this opportunity to everyone and become the instigators of the world’s greatest revolution.
Our goal is to provide Global Prosperity.  

Social rewards website
Google bans crypto-advertising.
Therefore, we need a new website where crypto and people can gather together.
When our Social Rewards website opens and has an advertising platform that allows crypto advertising, the market will shift to our site for advertising.
Imagine millions in crypto-advertising being shut out of Facebook and google suddenly having a platform where they can market.
Can you say SHARED REVENUE!?

Vitae token
Token specs
-   PIVX fork
-   Algorithm : Quark
-   POW phase : block 1-200
-   POS phase : block 201 – onwards
-   Difficulty retargeting : every block
-   Staking required number of confirmations; 150
-   Block time : 45 seconds
-   Max supply : 100,000,000
-   Pre-mine : 1,105,940
-   800,000 burned for set-up of 80 Supernodes
-   200,000 for bounties, faucets, promotions and charity.
-   Supernode collateral : 10,000 VITAE
-   Masternode collateral : 20,000 VITAE
-   Fast transactions using SwiftTX technology utilizing our network of Mastenodes and Supernodes
-   Block reward distribution :
            Staking :            15%
            Masternode :     25%
            Supernode :    60%

Vitae Token is a PIVx fork. Containing PIVx technology.
Based on Blackcoin PoS 2.0 protocol and on Bitcoin core 0.10.x code base.
It utilizes a network of Masternodes/Supernodes for an openly visible decentralized governance and increased transaction privacy.

Supernodes

This node carries a direct node connection with SwiftTX technology for instant transfers. This will be used to provide connection to Point of Sale terminals for eCommerce and retail Peer to Peer transfers.
Supernodes will use Zerocoin Protocol and POD (Proof of Disintegration).
The code reference "fundamentalnode”, is the source code term for Supernode.
We like to call it Supernode because it sounds cool.
These nodes will be issued by the VITAE team only and hosted by the VITAE team to assure maximum uptime of the node and no running costs for the Supernode owner.

Masternodes

Masternodes serve the decentralized blockchain voting and governance model for the network, function slightly like Supernodes, but do not contain the eCommerce integration.  
These nodes may be created and hosted by anyone for the cost of 20,000 VIT.  
Burning of tokens does not occur in the creation of the node. The supplied funds are locked and serve as collateral for the Masternode upon creation.

Exchanges

Coming soon..

Wallets

Roadmap

Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mbush18

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:26:08 PM

Excited for the exchanges to be listed this upcoming week.  Cryptopia and yobit!!!!

Make sure you join the discord so you dont miss random trivia and the plentiful rains that happen!  Smiley

http://discord.gg/F4kKfNS
Sobogunkenny

Activity: 139
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:41:37 PM

There is no other place to be than being part of the cryptocurrency with good vision,high technical teams and with strong managerial concept.

Vitae has set itself to stand out in the world of crypto by reason of the community driven vision by daily continuous rain of coins at discord to make more people to be a partaker of the high tech coin.
The project road map rightly explain what the project is about, the mission and the lay down plans. It will be good to pluck in as early as possible.
Really i say VITAE is all about life and LIFE is everything.

Check us out on discord at http://discord.gg/dZU3Mnu and we shall be glad to have you see also into the big dream project.
hashcoin

Activity: 372
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:04:24 PM

This process uses the knowledge of game theory derived from Nash Equilibria equation. Please explain how it works, I do not understand with that statement.
sumair7231

Activity: 261
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:06:06 AM

just writing to get notification
Shango82

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:09:55 AM

Hey there Hashcoin ...that is great question and i know the team would love to explain that to you ..Please join us on the Discord to get more accurate answer.. Thanks
birdieman

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:24:45 AM

Vitae Token to be listed on Cryptopia and Yobit this upcoming week.
In 1 week at Discord I have received over 100 VitaeTokens for free from rain (airdrops).
I moved those to the Vitae wallet for staking.
I have received over 60 Vitae Tokens from staking.
Get some free Tokens @ http://discord.gg/yPSRrsC;come to learn more about this project.
Shango82

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:13:24 PM

This process uses the knowledge of game theory derived from Nash Equilibria equation. Please explain how it works, I do not understand with that statement.
Hey there Hashcoin ...that is great question and i know the team would love to explain that to you ..Please join us on the Discord to get more accurate answer.. Thanks
melkola

Activity: 97

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:08:46 PM

Every day the project becomes more and more attractive. More and more people are coming to the community, which is developing at a rapid pace. Very lucky for me and those who came here. I wish great success to the developers and the whole team Vitae!
luckyman0160

Activity: 210
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:52:06 PM

This is a good one! So i guess this platform has got a betta version of an app? Any thoughts on bounty campaign in near future?

udonmez

Activity: 686
Merit: 359

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:54:06 PM

Vitae Token to be listed on Cryptopia and Yobit this upcoming week.
In 1 week at Discord I have received over 100 VitaeTokens for free from rain (airdrops).
I moved those to the Vitae wallet for staking.
I have received over 60 Vitae Tokens from staking.
Get some free Tokens @ http://discord.gg/yPSRrsC;come to learn more about this project.

How do you know that Vitae Token will be listed in Yobit? I did not see it in roadmap.
truxton

Activity: 771
Merit: 521

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:04:06 AM

Vitae is now ready for cross-chain dapps with the Blocknet Protocol!

Now that VIT is compatible with the Blocknet Protocol, it can be used in cross-blockchain dapps and traded on beta Block DX!

You can read more about Blocknet, the Blocknet Protocol, and Block DX here:

https://blocknet.co

https://sites.google.com/view/blocknet/directory

To get started with trading on Block DX, follow this setup guide: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciwLFSXwv6CXd3QEvVW88lHXo9CSIlweYOoSbDHkies/preview

The setup is in the process of being automated/abstracted so it's much easier and streamlined to use for beginners. In addition to that, in July we are planning to release SPV support which will allow for the creation of litewallets so whole blockchains will not need to be downloaded
melkola

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:39:32 PM

I am interested in the question, when will the purse be fixed? I have it stopped working properly, does not make a stack. Maybe I'm doing something wrong. Although three days ago I even caught the block. )) and then everything hushed.
Yuria

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:12:51 PM

Today they made the announcement that the currency is available for trading at https://bitexlive.com/exchange/BTC-VITAE thanks to the team for that work.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Christini

Activity: 209

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:42:32 PM

This is a very interesting project with potential. I was a little skeptical at first myself, and still am in the short term, but you can see a real application for this project. I suggest anyone who hasn't checked out their test events to do so.
Yuria

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:02:08 PM

This is a very interesting project with potential. I was a little skeptical at first myself, and still am in the short term, but you can see a real application for this project. I suggest anyone who hasn't checked out their test events to do so.

Every project has its risks without them it wouldn't be worth trying to do something new, at Discord one can keep up with more ad

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
tania30

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:17:06 PM

The project is flourishing. Lots of people are joining the community. I am lucky to be  the part of it.
melkola

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:28:19 AM

Today is June 15, the promised updated purse should be released. This will be a great event for the community. And for me, of course. It is very nice to watch the purse catches the whole blocks.  Grin
melkola

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:54:07 PM

Today in the discord you announced that the site can download a new version of the wallet. Please tell me what's new in it? What's been fixed in it? Because at first glance I did not see anything new in it.  Huh
bitalk1

Activity: 1494
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:05:22 AM

Hello! good team! It does not stand still. Everything is moving fast! friendly channel on discord.I like I'm sure they have a good future and I'm glad that I learned about this project
Jewelettes

Activity: 581
Merit: 254

I am simply ME.

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 10:52:52 AM
Merited by Coin_trader (2)

I like this project.

It has a great team behind it who are working for the achievement of a well-planned goal.

Good luck to the founder and admins.

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
ongi

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

@onginity

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:47:12 PM

Do not forget that VITAE is available to buy and sell in BITEXLIVE and the rains continue throughout this month, do not miss the opportunity, read the rules that are pinned for everyone to have a good time.
charms03

Activity: 72

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:00:52 PM

I just found this coin VITAE on discord, it was amazing the rain faucet makes the community alive and active everday. I can see a great potential on this project in the future so if you guy's are not there yet, join us on discord to have fun with us and earn free vitae through rains https://discord.gg/Vb4htVE we gotta get more vitae before it landed on cryptopia.
melkola

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:26:15 PM

Why and when did you reduce the percentage of stack on your channel in discord? What is it related to? Why is it as loudly not notified everyone as you are now anonsiruete the exit of the social platform in December? It turns out now there is no sense to keep in Diskorde even small sums of coins?
marufnang

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:36:33 PM

Prosperity is a big issue around the globe, almost all countries has this problem.
No Vitae Token wish to share the prosperity to the world, and I think we should support this project wit the most of our capability, so equality on prosperity will be achieved.
HerrDingenz

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:51:00 PM

this project seems to be a total scam...

once i got into touch with the creator of their discord channel (MichaelWeber) he got more and more cagey and once that he ran out of answers to my points he simply ejected and blocked me.

after all his statements i ran some research about the whole thing and about his replies to my questions ...

the outcome...

VITAE IS A SCAM!!!!!
Coin/ARD

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:35:06 AM

@HerrDingenz What did you find? Could you please share your research?

Thank you!  Smiley
melkola

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:11:48 PM

Your chat on the channel discord turned into a bunch of beggars, bots and spammers who only know what to write thank you, rain or Vita. When will this mess stop? When will you register the participants through the form? You have also not answered my question above in this branch. What is the reduction of % stack? Why increased the minimum rate for rain to 0.5?
ongi

@onginity

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:58:36 PM

Don't forget that the rains will be until the end of June so don't miss out on the chance to win a few and have a good time reading the rules.
goldrun

Activity: 68

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 11:02:12 AM

time to buy cheap at https://bitexlive.com/exchange/BTC-VITAE

THE MOST INNOVATIVE AND LUCRATIVE WAY TO EARN BITC
ongi

@onginity

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:04:52 AM

The founder announced that on December 26th there will be news on the web, so we will have to wait, while the rains continue on Discord.
Vikhy

Activity: 387

1ndiaSPqmqRUBXK79chY9Merz5AZrSu6y

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 04:06:47 PM

Seems a really interesting project wih a open dev team,The idea of supernodes seems interesting and those giveaways in the discord is fun,Following this.

░▒▓█  x42 Protocol ░▒▓█ ▬ Feeless ▬Smart Contracts▬ C#▬ Proof-Of-Stake  ▬ Sidechains ▬ dApps ▬
Our website! Whitepaper! Twitter! Facebook! Reddit! Discord!Telegram!
checham

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:47:00 PM

this is a total scam in the end..trying to convince people to buy by giving them free coins...only the founder is gonna win on the end..he's using all members to promote for him to get enough profit..i guess moderators and admins invested on this coins too..so dont buy just get the free coins they give and exchange..
checham

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:46:54 AM

dont fall for the free coins they give you..it will be a shitty coin or even fall as a scam..platform sketchy..dont even invest your money..just enjoy the free coins they give you and exchange
goldrun

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 09:42:46 AM

Ready for masternode  Cool

goldrun

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 07:46:35 PM

Maybe you should buy soon because price is going up

bitbit13

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:54:09 PM

How to setup master node?
Sheryl1986

Activity: 90

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:54:40 AM

Dev, I want to reserve a Russian translation, and I propose to create a Russian ann.
smalldev_vitae

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:44:52 PM

Dev, I want to reserve a Russian translation, and I propose to create a Russian ann.

Unfortunately Russian translation has already been made, as well as Filipino, French, Portuguese, Serbian and Spanish.
The translations will be posted soon on the website,discord and this ANN.

Please join our discord https://discord.gg/qnDGWd5 , a lot more people are active there Smiley

jcreyesb

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:30:21 PM

ANN, Spanish Translate

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4655712
sergei1703

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:57:00 PM

I think that the coin is very promising. I liked the purse. We'll wait for the news in December. I will definitely look at her. And who can give me a Russian translation?
GreenProfit

Activity: 111

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:52:50 PM

Can I do Croatian translation?I can do it very fast  Smiley.Here people from Balkan use Local  Croatian part  of forum so because of that I think that is better to give me this chance   Roll Eyes
zaitsev123

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:07:47 AM
Merited by payback_pbck (1)

Vitae  listed on Cryptopia! (July 16, 10pm CST / July 17, 3am UST (GMT)). Tokens will be able to be deposited and then exchanges will begin 24 hours later.
n3482nba

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:32:39 AM

I think this project is about humanity, and wants to create equality for everyone, remove the class system (top-down), if the project is implemented prosperity will soon be realized for everyone
sumair7231

Activity: 261

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:47:18 AM

is there urdu translation available ?
GreenProfit

Activity: 111

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:32:04 AM

It is nice that Vitae  is now listed in Cryptopia.I hope that Vitae price will grow to 3000 satoshi really fast so I can sell it and then again buy for cheap and sell for high Smiley
margoslend

Activity: 396
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:08:55 AM

Pretty good for a first step into the crypto world. But I think one diskord little, to combine a greater number of the community. Unreached social networks, blogs, YouTube, etc. it would be Nice to make the signature campaign of generosity, is, as it has become the standard. Maybe DEV and the team have their own intentions of developing the project, but I just offer ideas.
jklm1516

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:53:25 PM

It is exciting that Vitae is now listed at Crytopia! More power to Vitae!
Buy low sell high! hahaha..

Don't forget to join us at Vitae's discord channel.
https://discord.gg/gnQU2U7
LEVIOSA

Activity: 77
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:29:03 PM

Very excited about what will happen in December, a new opportunity for everyone, in the meantime to continue to gather and save.
jklm1516

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:38:21 PM

Indeed I am excited too! I hope everything goes well with this project! Vitae to the moon! //moon! LOL Roll Eyes Grin Cheesy Smiley Wink
Vikhy

Activity: 387

1ndiaSPqmqRUBXK79chY9Merz5AZrSu6y

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 01:18:16 PM

Already on topia !! Can't wait till  December for that great news and also the expected bull run .

░▒▓█  x42 Protocol ░▒▓█ ▬ Feeless ▬Smart Contracts▬ C#▬ Proof-Of-Stake  ▬ Sidechains ▬ dApps ▬
Our website! Whitepaper! Twitter! Facebook! Reddit! Discord!Telegram!
bitalk1

Activity: 1494
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:55:32 PM

I have been watching this project for a long time, and I can say that I see only positive, coordinated work of the team and purposefulness. when there is a goal, there will be a result, and I also wait for December. I was intrigued), what will happen)
Emileetran

Activity: 155

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:48:13 PM

It seems like a lot of people who liked this project, because I see a lot of people who provide positive comments about this project. Hopefully with a lot of his support could make all the team more excited again in developing the project.
21joker

Activity: 288

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:00:40 PM

Hi friends!

Vitae is now listed on Bitgur price index - https://bitgur.com/coin/VITAE! You can add it to customizable watchlist and create advanced price alerts.

Coin Tracking
There is Coin Tracking Alert in Bitgur Alerts. Add it once and you will receive important information about Vitae. Price change, unusual volume, new listings, general news, and events.

We can send notifications by telegram, e-mail or browser push notification. You will find Coin Tracking alert in our alerting system.
URL: https://bitgur.com/alerts

Volume Profile and trends
We have a unique financial chart called Volume Profile. This tool is indispensable for determining resistance and support levels.
URL: https://bitgur.com/coin/VITAE/chart

Customizable watchlist
You can create your custom cryptocurrency watchlist using 35 financial indicators or charts and select their display order in the table.
URL: https://bitgur.com/watchlist

Modern-style website widget
You can add our awesome widget. URL: https://bitgur.com/widgets
kikai01

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:34:58 PM

Seem's that no further anoucement for this project, I like it's way of developing the project but, please show some development here in this thread.
Also aside from listing in some exchange, I like how the distribution of Staking rewards.
Ilyli

Activity: 166

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:43:22 AM

A good platform and I also like this project because it has airdrops, what are the future plans for this project?
Jewelettes

I am simply ME.

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 07:36:16 AM

This is what Vitae stands for

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
bxxxGooDxxxd

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:04:33 AM

Add "VITAE (VITAE)" to TOP Masternodes (Rating) https://l2rx.com

Your coin: "№ 578 VITAE (VITAE)" https://l2rx.com/add.php
Mbush18

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:11:23 AM

I'd just like to point out that this coin isn't as great as all the hype has been around it lately.  No reason a coin that doesn't have anything for another 3 months to show for be over 3k sats. 

Also the founder of this coin doesn't respect any investor in his coin, he has said to me verbatim, "Well when it comes down to it.. I  am going to say it like this.. This is OUR Business, and not yours. We work our asses off every day. I don't question your loyalty when you don't buy a MN worth of Vitae.  Which you haven't. You are not a Supernode buyer, so your dedication to the project is minimal. Asking me a million question while I have tons of forms to fill out for listings, MEETINGS with the team , that not everyone can attend so I have to repeat it to those that did not make it. All this so you can HIDE behind a fake name, fake image, and call us untrustworthy. Meanwhile taking advantage of all the work our team has done to make your life easier.  So excuse me while I give my attention to those that deserve it. My team."

The most arrogant person I know, and I don't understand why people decide to invest in a project like this.  I hope you all see this and know the truth and rethink your investments within this coin!
jindojim

Activity: 45

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:04:46 AM

Community

Providing equilibrium
Over the course of history, it is known that the people who do the most get the least.
It is for this reason, along with increased debt, inflation and lack of prosperity for the people, that we have created a platform based on equilibrium .
This process uses knowledge from game theory which is derived from the Nash Equilibria equation.
Our system is designed to give everyone the same opportunity for success and still reward those that do more.
The efforts to create income are minimal and capable by all who are part of it.
We are excited to bring this opportunity to everyone and become the instigators of the world’s greatest revolution.
Our goal is to provide Global Prosperity.  

Social rewards website
Google bans crypto-advertising.
Therefore, we need a new website where crypto and people can gather together.
When our Social Rewards website opens and has an advertising platform that allows crypto advertising, the market will shift to our site for advertising.
Imagine millions in crypto-advertising being shut out of Facebook and google suddenly having a platform where they can market.
Can you say SHARED REVENUE!?

Vitae token
Token specs
-   PIVX fork
-   Algorithm : Quark
-   POW phase : block 1-200
-   POS phase : block 201 – onwards
-   Difficulty retargeting : every block
-   Staking required number of confirmations; 150
-   Block time : 45 seconds
-   Max supply : 100,000,000
-   Pre-mine : 1,105,940
-   800,000 burned for set-up of 80 Supernodes
-   200,000 for bounties, faucets, promotions and charity.
-   Supernode collateral : 10,000 VITAE
-   Masternode collateral : 20,000 VITAE
-   Fast transactions using SwiftTX technology utilizing our network of Mastenodes and Supernodes
-   Block reward distribution :
            Staking :            15%
            Masternode :     25%
            Supernode :    60%

Vitae Token is a PIVx fork. Containing PIVx technology.
Based on Blackcoin PoS 2.0 protocol and on Bitcoin core 0.10.x code base.
It utilizes a network of Masternodes/Supernodes for an openly visible decentralized governance and increased transaction privacy.

Supernodes

This node carries a direct node connection with SwiftTX technology for instant transfers. This will be used to provide connection to Point of Sale terminals for eCommerce and retail Peer to Peer transfers.
Supernodes will use Zerocoin Protocol and POD (Proof of Disintegration).
The code reference "fundamentalnode”, is the source code term for Supernode.
We like to call it Supernode because it sounds cool.
These nodes will be issued by the VITAE team only and hosted by the VITAE team to assure maximum uptime of the node and no running costs for the Supernode owner.

Masternodes

Masternodes serve the decentralized blockchain voting and governance model for the network, function slightly like Supernodes, but do not contain the eCommerce integration.  
These nodes may be created and hosted by anyone for the cost of 20,000 VIT.  
Burning of tokens does not occur in the creation of the node. The supplied funds are locked and serve as collateral for the Masternode upon creation.

Exchanges

Coming soon..

Wallets

Aiodex’s Referral Program will give you 20% -80% commission from their transaction fee for 7 years. The value will be calculated starting from the date the member you invite sign up. Starting from the first year is 20%, after each year increased to 10% from the first day of next year. For the 300K members who are enjoying the transaction fee refund policy, if they are one of your invited members, you will receive a commission until the system start charging their transaction fees. For example, if the new system start charging from 2020–01–01, you will start receiving commissions and since it is the second year then you will receive 30%.
Sign up now to claim your reward ☞ https://aiodex.com/?ref=5b45a599c7165734d36bb3fc
https://i.imgur.com/aGJudB0.png
kikai01

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:23:29 PM

I'd just like to point out that this coin isn't as great as all the hype has been around it lately.  No reason a coin that doesn't have anything for another 3 months to show for be over 3k sats. 

Also the founder of this coin doesn't respect any investor in his coin, he has said to me verbatim, "Well when it comes down to it.. I  am going to say it like this.. This is OUR Business, and not yours. We work our asses off every day. I don't question your loyalty when you don't buy a MN worth of Vitae.  Which you haven't. You are not a Supernode buyer, so your dedication to the project is minimal. Asking me a million question while I have tons of forms to fill out for listings, MEETINGS with the team , that not everyone can attend so I have to repeat it to those that did not make it. All this so you can HIDE behind a fake name, fake image, and call us untrustworthy. Meanwhile taking advantage of all the work our team has done to make your life easier.  So excuse me while I give my attention to those that deserve it. My team."

The most arrogant person I know, and I don't understand why people decide to invest in a project like this.  I hope you all see this and know the truth and rethink your investments within this coin!

you mean your butthurt when he said that? you talking too much but you don't know anything about this project at all...
sorry but sad to say that your 1 VITAE that worth 3k sat's is now gained profit of 530% return, but unfortunately you did not invest so it's already your loss not the founder of this coin that you accuse arrogant, fake name, fake image not trustworthy.

again don't judge a book by it's cover, 6M total supply, time will pay the price.
khangviet

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:25:21 PM

What is the current Token of Vitae? What ideas do you have to help Vitae grow in the future? I think you should have more incentives, that is the coupon, it helps the project attract more investors.
bobdunkan

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:16:41 AM

If your looking for friendly chatting, free coins, and games then your looking in the right place! Wink

Come check out the vitae server: https://discord.gg/JC3pymm
kikai01

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:34:52 AM

What is the current Token of Vitae? What ideas do you have to help Vitae grow in the future? I think you should have more incentives, that is the coupon, it helps the project attract more investors.
hello there!
I think VITAE don't need much investor for today's price is worth the project for 6M total supply. also what they needed now is the consumer and retailer to use VITAE token.
Kirata

Activity: 83

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:04:44 PM

hello there!
I think VITAE don't need much investor for today's price is worth the project for 6M total supply. also what they needed now is the consumer and retailer to use VITAE token.
Vitae I see is rising very fast, that is good news for investors
kelseydustin

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:42:47 PM

Congratulations on adding to MNO. I hope this will help the project to move on.
kalunomics

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 09:52:18 PM

hello there!
most people don't know more than more money being pumped into a project and the prize soaring over the roof because of that. If people starts to use the platform, the prize will rise naturally, as the demand for the coin to pay for the services rises proportionally.

kissmarx

Activity: 1106
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 04:16:49 AM

Nice one Vitae. Congratulations dev team and community. Good results from hard work is in fruition. keep up the good work guys. Keep up the momentum. I wish you all luck and the best of it. Wink
kikai01

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:22:18 AM

hello there!
most people don't know more than more money being pumped into a project and the prize soaring over the roof because of that. If people starts to use the platform, the prize will rise naturally, as the demand for the coin to pay for the services rises proportionally.

I agree to that, what more important is the impact to the public that is more than a money.
a good investor invest only for money but a wise investor LOOKING in the "BIG PICTURE." also if people realize that vitae is more than a technology they will surely have this thinking that money is not that much matter at all, what the most matter is LIVES and GREEN Environment.
kikai01

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:26:55 AM

hello there!
Vitae I see is rising very fast, that is good news for investors
Congrat's to those people who believe early in the project, hope for more happening's in vitae.
goldrun

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 10:43:05 AM

Not too late to buy cheap Vitae.
Buy it before Blockchain Expo North America on Nov 28,29 and before the launch of social rewards network on December 26

goldrun

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 07:21:01 PM

Zero transaction fees when transferring Vitae over Social Media via the Socialsend.net platform from september 24 to 26th

denis0007dl

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:17:11 PM

I am very happy to invest in Vitae!
It will grow a lot for sure!
My prediction is that it will reach one place between first 50 coins....

I would like to do Supernode, so does anyone know how exactly to do it?

Thank you,
Denis
panda111

Activity: 394

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:04:09 PM

you mean your butthurt when he said that? you talking too much but you don't know anything about this project at all...
sorry but sad to say that your 1 VITAE that worth 3k sat's is now gained profit of 530% return, but unfortunately you did not invest so it's already your loss not the founder of this coin that you accuse arrogant, fake name, fake image not trustworthy.

again don't judge a book by it's cover, 6M total supply, time will pay the price.
Hi ,Not 6m supply. 100m total supply.
...small different...?
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:09:57 PM

Hi ,Not 6m supply. 100m total supply.
...small different...?

greens? Wink weeeed

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
robertg1974

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 01:23:43 AM

Dev, I want to reserve a Slovenian translation
SuicidalDemon69

Activity: 106
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 12:41:00 PM

Thank you,
Denis

You need to join on there Discord server and contact the admins to setup SUPERNODE.
Coin_trader
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1161

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 01:32:46 PM

This is one of the serious projects nowadays that the crypto is suffering a downtrend and the bull run is seems to be far. While the others are being affected, this one is facing the bearish market with a very positive approach and a great potential. The discord group is very active and the trading is getting stable.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
MNRank

Activity: 316

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 08:04:55 PM

VITAE listed on MNRank.com

Check VITAE stats here: https://mnrank.com/coin/VITAE/

MNRank.com - masternode ranking service

MNRank.com - maternodes ranking, stats and monitoring service.
-10% for listing on https://crex24.com/     -10% for listing on https://stex.com
goldrun

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 01:44:30 PM

Social Rewards Website is coming ... on december 26th
Don't be late!

cryptodavey

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:39:29 AM

Hey guys lets Masternode Vitae Token together on simplepospool.com. There is still 1314 slots left before they start staking. You can invest just 10 coins per slot and still receive payouts. Earn greater daily staking payouts. Much better than staking on wallet. You get daily pay outs. The frequency of rewards is much higher when you’re staking in a pool, adding up to a higher total reward for each participant than possible when staking alone.
nhaila

Activity: 993

Moonbet.io

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 06:44:46 AM

these platforms are based on equilibrium, but how do they make people prosper and how does the equilibrium system work?

.MOONBET.[]]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░        
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[]
> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
goldrun

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 06:29:08 AM

these platforms are based on equilibrium, but how do they make people prosper and how does the equilibrium system work?
=> Social Rewards Website
Look at the white paper and be ready for december 26th for the launch

brrzzz

Activity: 365

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 04:31:46 AM

I have been looking forward to the end of December and the opening of the site for a long time, it should be stunning, the very beginning in the group in the discord and I see the path traveled.
micle222

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 04:43:12 AM

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=VITAE_BTC

When I look at the Cryptopia Exchange, it's very surprising to see the price that VITAE has.
The price of the Coin is very expensive, around 33,000 Satoshi and has a Volume of 9.2 Bitcoin. Yeahh !!!
bellaobella

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:14:11 PM

Vitae has been listed on @Coinmarketdaddy (CMD). For all the trading information, total Supply, current price,  1 hour change, 24 hour change, 7 days change,  historical data , graph, calculator, convertor, reviews, statistics, and comments check out CMD twitter page @Coinmarketdaddy (CMD) and visit

VITAE Market & Trading Data

Market Cap    $16.53M   
Current Supply      9,915,112      
Volume (24h)    $45.77K   
Price %(1h)    4.78%
Price %(24h)    -42.84%
Price %(7d)           -46.22%

https://coinmarketdaddy.com/currencies/vitae/
ness28

Activity: 63

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 05:15:31 AM

Best of luck vitae team Blockchain Expo North America 2018..

Social Rewards Website is coming on December 26, 2018..

Be ready!!!

Anna_Masternodec

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:35:16 AM

Since your coin is listed on CoinMarketCap, we have decided to add this coin to Masternode comparison service called "Masternode C".

https://masternodec.com/VITAE.html
There is NO listing fee for the coins listed on CoinMarketCap.
Passive Coin

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

Passive Coin - low supply coin with backing fund!

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 08:55:07 AM

Indeed. Vitae is listed on CoinMarketCap
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/vitae/
Congratulations! Smiley

It's hard to read anything on vitaetoken at io.
Site load terribly long and my computer processor run like crazy.
Do you use mine script behind the scenes?

Anyway, any chances to get some Vitae to our PAS Backing Fund as a marketing bounty?
We would like to include good coins to our reserves.

p.s.
By the way.
I have seen you listed Vitae on CryptoBridge.
Good move. I am active there ... Smiley  Love this exchange.
Cheers! Smiley

◄ Passive Coin Project Website ►
 ◄ Low 500K Supply Coin with Growing & Diversified Backing Fund! ►
●  Passive Coin Bitcointalk Topic  ●  Buy & Sell Passive Coin  ●  Passive Coin Twitter  ●  Passive Coin Facebook  ●
digitalblock

Activity: 840

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 07:26:53 AM

I recommend that you join the official DisCord Vitae coin chat. In this chat you will have professional help in setting up Supernode.

Thank you,
Denis
bull707

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 07:20:27 PM

VITAE the sleeping GIANT. You are all in for a HUGE surprise in early 2019.

The best thing anyone can do now in a bear market is put your money into staking coins and masternodes. VITAE is an excellent masternode because it has the properties
a good MN must have:

1) low rewards
2) low supply

Don't trade in this market, invest in MN's. It's like owning a stock paying you daily dividends. Let them accumulate, wait for the BULL run to start and sell your initial 200 coins you bought at .00030000 STS's, you will have 600 coins you can sell at .00100000. Looks like a no brainer to me but you must be patient.

This allows the project team to meet their roadmap milestones at the same time your coins in a MN serve to stabalize the VITAE network making it more trustworthy for users
to send their funds. VITAE is a strong candidate for a Binance listing and partnership.

Some people cannot afford a MN nor the machine to set it up. There is an excellent staking site that allows you to participate in whole MN's, or slots in MN's they have instant payouts, real-time withdraws and it is an awesome site because their support is STELLAR on discord.

Check them out and get registered

h t t p s : // simplepospool . com/?ref=conwayr17

Regarding BTC long term outlook read ====>  If you trade on emotion you will lose. If you do not hold, you will lose. Pick carefully. For the time being, only MN's and good staking coins. I have been in them since July and even with the fall from 6000 to 3100 in the past 30 days, I have still made money.

“It’s important to remember that the crash we saw with Bitcoin this year doesn’t indicate lack of long term value. The bubble may have burst in 2018, but there’s still enormous substance and potential in the crypto market at large.

“The dot-com bubble was a great example of this in action. What old school analyst saw tangible value in the internet? Amazon’s stock dropped to a low of $6 when the .com bubble burst, and today, the company trades at $1,500 per share.

“The cryptos that survive this crash will continue to gain strength next year, and in the years to come. Like Amazon and eBay, out of a collection of cryptos that fail, a small but significant minority will succeed.”

“We believe that Bitcoin will eventually shrug off the recent weakness during 2019 and expect the price to retest record highs of $20,000 by December 2019. This is justified on a number of fronts.
jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 11:09:15 AM

Brief shoutout for Vitae in this monthly article:

http://mnmmg.com/top-5-masternodes-earning-over-2000-a-month-december-2018/

Planning to do a full "What is Vitae' later this week, I'm also active on the Discord under the username "thejdebunt" Smiley
FishyFIsh1337

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 07:51:24 PM

I somehow feel like im the only one who think this SWR thing is a total scam? more like a carrot you hang on the stick, in front of a donkey?

also, after checking multiple social platforms on this subject, most of positive reviews looked like fake-news-clickfarm-scam. even some on this messageboard.

MasternodeCap

Activity: 78

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2019, 10:46:08 AM

Hello there,

masternodecap.com has enabled Vitae!
Nodes monitoring and stats for $VITAE.

You can especially be warned when :
  • the status of a node changes
  • your nodes get rewarded
  • an upgrade of your wallet is available

Come say hi in our discord.

Happy masternoding!

MasterNodeCap - Monitoring ,Statistics,Rank and Setup Guides for Masternodes
sandrozc

Activity: 28
Merit: 8

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 03:57:33 PM

Four Quark coins : https://www.publish0x.com/knowledge-for-cryptocurrency-users/four-quark-coins-xgljwv
TillKoeln
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1051

unnamed.Exchange, join the Cool Kids!!!

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2019, 07:46:03 AM

#BTC #CryptoNews  #cryptotrading  #cryptotwitter  #LTC #DOGE #ETH #Fintech #Forex @OfficialVitae
$Vitae is added to https://www.unnamed.exchange

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5037900.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4447261.100

join https://discord.gg/phaRuY9

https://twitter.com/TillKoeln/status/1156830009572626432?s=20

BTC http://www.unnamed.exchange/Exchange/Basic?market=VITAE_BTC

DOGE https://www.unnamed.exchange/Exchange/Basic?market=VITAE_DOGE

LTC https://www.unnamed.exchange/Exchange/Basic?market=VITAE_LTC

TillKoeln
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2019, 01:18:45 PM

yep, happy trading

Allan83

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 05:52:06 PM

I have a questions?

Wen Social Rewards to earn with $200 Vitae Subscription?

Wen App wallet for Android and iOS?

Wen Exchange to easy trading?

Sincerely,

Allan

pokerowned
Legendary

Activity: 1279

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2019, 01:44:44 AM

I see there are many arbitrage opportunities on Vitae trading both at Unnamed Exchange & Coinexchange... People are moving funds between exchanges and making a profitable deals .. I hope every member here goes through both the exchange markets and take rational decisions ... One can be happy that the Vitae withdrawal fee is .1 Vitae which comes to just .2 $ compared to Btc withdrawal fee .. Vitae is growing at a faster pace .. Good luck to everyone!
criptotest

Activity: 184

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 10:21:41 AM

Vitae is on trade satosi
adanjr

Activity: 121

https://yadi.sk/i/YefNDyMH3Ugoxb

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 09:28:15 PM

Vitae is on trade satosi

Nice to see Vitae becoming more liquid and there's a faucet on TradeSatoshi if anyone is interested

CryptOcean https://cryptocean.io
⚫ Ecosystem, which unites financial and technological services for work with crypto currencies,
digital financial actives and traditional fiat ⚫
Equ1l1brium

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 10:14:55 PM

I can help you out withdraw your coins from CryptoBridge for a fee through another solution. Minimal trust involved, not full trust of your assets. That in case you don't find another solution. Same for everybody else that has problems. As they are delaying KYC's and doing everything in their power to keep the coins so they can dump after that. All I ask is a fee and a review so I can help more people. I will provide my social media accounts also in case you want them, but for this solution you will see it's not truly necessary.

You can contact me on discord : Equilibrium#1004  or  telegram : @Equ1Librium
prologas

Activity: 219
Merit: 30

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 05:53:31 PM

GrepBlock.com
+
Vitae (VITAE)

korele

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 13, 2020, 10:29:32 AM

I've recently been to a conference about vitae without knowing much about it before. After 10 min it was very easy to conclude already that vitae is 1 big scam. The presenter was your typical snake oil seller.
He started with telling how many poor people there is in the world and they will give the chance to every poor person to make 0.02$ per "like" on an advertisement on their social media platform(did not see any platform).
Then there was 90 min of talking how you can make insanely high amounts of money by not doing anything other than bringing in people to vitae. With a complex social reward system, like filling in a matrix, buying units to get more likes and so on. He literally said, by just spending 2 hours a day liking ads you will make around $50/day, but with sharing and commissions you can basically make millions in a year if you are one of the first members. This is your typical scam we've seen so many times.

They make people believe advertisers will play Santa Claus. Advertisers have only 1 goal, that's making more money, make more people buy their product or get name recognition. First of all, no advertiser will pay to advertise on a platform with no users. And no user will come to vitae without being able to make money. But the only way the users can make money is having ads on their platform.
Vitae is doomed and is lying to people how to get rich by not doing anything because that's what people like to hear. Get rich with little work.
He kept on telling they are still in beta and is not open to free users yet, if you want to try everything out you have to pay $200 first...
Obviously he kept repeating that when they go live, everything is free. (obviously they will never go live because there wont be any advertisers)
Right now they keep pushing people to share Vitae and attract more early beta members and invest in Vitae token.
Now more about vitae token...
Here you can see the biggest receiving amounts to an address;
http://explore.vit.tips:8181/richlist
There is only 20million in vitae tokens right now... so here we can see for example that there has been a 5.66 million vitae transfer. Obviously that's one of the creators and what you think will happen if that gets sold?

Vitae is nothing more then an exit scam.
TillKoeln
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2020, 12:21:59 PM
Last edit: June 07, 2020, 12:44:08 PM by TillKoeln

Hacked =>
https://simplepospool.com

Stolen Funds =>  https://vitae.tokenview.com/en/address/Vw3WEefsuWbp8PPcmEeX46zwm2K6ycZZnC

Wallet is put into Maintenance for 24 Hours, Markets are on Hold during that time.  some PoS Pool got hacked  and 230606 Vitae are in the wild..  its a shame that there isnt an official Statement but ok

https :// vitae.tokenview. com/en/address/Vw3WEefsuWbp8PPcmEeX46zwm2K6ycZZnC

https://twitter.com/TillKoeln/status/1269599143263121413?s=20

elo766

View Profile
January 07, 2021, 09:31:54 PM

My tokens have been stuck on mycointainer.com for 4 months
They claim they need to speak to VITAE developers and are awaiting a response
This doesn't seem possible to me that it can take 4 months to receive a reply
Any ideas as to what I should do next?

Jewelettes

I am simply ME.

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2021, 09:59:09 PM

VITAE Core version 4.6.2  is now available on Github (including release info): https://github.com/VitaeTeam/Vitae/releases/tag/v4.6.2

This is a new MANDATORY release for all desktop wallets, masternodes and fundamentalnodes, with improvements to the staking consensus protocols.

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: