Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:20:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN: Vitae Token - Growing Global Prosperity!  (Read 17698 times)
sergei1703

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:57:00 PM

I think that the coin is very promising. I liked the purse. We'll wait for the news in December. I will definitely look at her. And who can give me a Russian translation?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GreenProfit

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:52:50 PM

Can I do Croatian translation?I can do it very fast  Smiley.Here people from Balkan use Local  Croatian part  of forum so because of that I think that is better to give me this chance   Roll Eyes
zaitsev123

Activity: 25
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:07:47 AM
Merited by payback_pbck (1)

Vitae  listed on Cryptopia! (July 16, 10pm CST / July 17, 3am UST (GMT)). Tokens will be able to be deposited and then exchanges will begin 24 hours later.
n3482nba

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:32:39 AM

I think this project is about humanity, and wants to create equality for everyone, remove the class system (top-down), if the project is implemented prosperity will soon be realized for everyone
sumair7231

Activity: 261

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:47:18 AM

is there urdu translation available ?
GreenProfit

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:32:04 AM

It is nice that Vitae  is now listed in Cryptopia.I hope that Vitae price will grow to 3000 satoshi really fast so I can sell it and then again buy for cheap and sell for high Smiley
margoslend

Activity: 396
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:08:55 AM

Pretty good for a first step into the crypto world. But I think one diskord little, to combine a greater number of the community. Unreached social networks, blogs, YouTube, etc. it would be Nice to make the signature campaign of generosity, is, as it has become the standard. Maybe DEV and the team have their own intentions of developing the project, but I just offer ideas.
jklm1516

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:53:25 PM

It is exciting that Vitae is now listed at Crytopia! More power to Vitae!
Buy low sell high! hahaha..

Don't forget to join us at Vitae's discord channel.
https://discord.gg/gnQU2U7
LEVIOSA

Activity: 77
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:29:03 PM

Very excited about what will happen in December, a new opportunity for everyone, in the meantime to continue to gather and save.
jklm1516

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:38:21 PM

Indeed I am excited too! I hope everything goes well with this project! Vitae to the moon! //moon! LOL Roll Eyes Grin Cheesy Smiley Wink
Vikhy

Activity: 387
Merit: 13

1ndiaSPqmqRUBXK79chY9Merz5AZrSu6y

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 01:18:16 PM

Already on topia !! Can't wait till  December for that great news and also the expected bull run .

░▒▓█  x42 Protocol ░▒▓█ ▬ Feeless ▬Smart Contracts▬ C#▬ Proof-Of-Stake  ▬ Sidechains ▬ dApps ▬
Our website! Whitepaper! Twitter! Facebook! Reddit! Discord!Telegram!
bitalk1

Activity: 1494
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:55:32 PM

I have been watching this project for a long time, and I can say that I see only positive, coordinated work of the team and purposefulness. when there is a goal, there will be a result, and I also wait for December. I was intrigued), what will happen)
Emileetran

Activity: 155

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:48:13 PM

It seems like a lot of people who liked this project, because I see a lot of people who provide positive comments about this project. Hopefully with a lot of his support could make all the team more excited again in developing the project.
21joker

Activity: 288

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:00:40 PM

Hi friends!

Vitae is now listed on Bitgur price index - https://bitgur.com/coin/VITAE! You can add it to customizable watchlist and create advanced price alerts.

Coin Tracking
There is Coin Tracking Alert in Bitgur Alerts. Add it once and you will receive important information about Vitae. Price change, unusual volume, new listings, general news, and events.

We can send notifications by telegram, e-mail or browser push notification. You will find Coin Tracking alert in our alerting system.
URL: https://bitgur.com/alerts

Volume Profile and trends
We have a unique financial chart called Volume Profile. This tool is indispensable for determining resistance and support levels.
URL: https://bitgur.com/coin/VITAE/chart

Customizable watchlist
You can create your custom cryptocurrency watchlist using 35 financial indicators or charts and select their display order in the table.
URL: https://bitgur.com/watchlist

Modern-style website widget
You can add our awesome widget. URL: https://bitgur.com/widgets
kikai01

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:34:58 PM

Seem's that no further anoucement for this project, I like it's way of developing the project but, please show some development here in this thread.
Also aside from listing in some exchange, I like how the distribution of Staking rewards.
Ilyli

Activity: 166

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:43:22 AM

A good platform and I also like this project because it has airdrops, what are the future plans for this project?
Jewelettes

Activity: 581
Merit: 254

I am simply ME.

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 07:36:16 AM

This is what Vitae stands for

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
bxxxGooDxxxd

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:04:33 AM

Add "VITAE (VITAE)" to TOP Masternodes (Rating) https://l2rx.com

Your coin: "№ 578 VITAE (VITAE)" https://l2rx.com/add.php
Mbush18

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:11:23 AM

I'd just like to point out that this coin isn't as great as all the hype has been around it lately.  No reason a coin that doesn't have anything for another 3 months to show for be over 3k sats. 

Also the founder of this coin doesn't respect any investor in his coin, he has said to me verbatim, "Well when it comes down to it.. I  am going to say it like this.. This is OUR Business, and not yours. We work our asses off every day. I don't question your loyalty when you don't buy a MN worth of Vitae.  Which you haven't. You are not a Supernode buyer, so your dedication to the project is minimal. Asking me a million question while I have tons of forms to fill out for listings, MEETINGS with the team , that not everyone can attend so I have to repeat it to those that did not make it. All this so you can HIDE behind a fake name, fake image, and call us untrustworthy. Meanwhile taking advantage of all the work our team has done to make your life easier.  So excuse me while I give my attention to those that deserve it. My team."

The most arrogant person I know, and I don't understand why people decide to invest in a project like this.  I hope you all see this and know the truth and rethink your investments within this coin!
jindojim

Activity: 45

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:04:46 AM

Community

Providing equilibrium
Over the course of history, it is known that the people who do the most get the least.
It is for this reason, along with increased debt, inflation and lack of prosperity for the people, that we have created a platform based on equilibrium .
This process uses knowledge from game theory which is derived from the Nash Equilibria equation.
Our system is designed to give everyone the same opportunity for success and still reward those that do more.
The efforts to create income are minimal and capable by all who are part of it.
We are excited to bring this opportunity to everyone and become the instigators of the world’s greatest revolution.
Our goal is to provide Global Prosperity.  

Social rewards website
Google bans crypto-advertising.
Therefore, we need a new website where crypto and people can gather together.
When our Social Rewards website opens and has an advertising platform that allows crypto advertising, the market will shift to our site for advertising.
Imagine millions in crypto-advertising being shut out of Facebook and google suddenly having a platform where they can market.
Can you say SHARED REVENUE!?

Vitae token
Token specs
-   PIVX fork
-   Algorithm : Quark
-   POW phase : block 1-200
-   POS phase : block 201 – onwards
-   Difficulty retargeting : every block
-   Staking required number of confirmations; 150
-   Block time : 45 seconds
-   Max supply : 100,000,000
-   Pre-mine : 1,105,940
-   800,000 burned for set-up of 80 Supernodes
-   200,000 for bounties, faucets, promotions and charity.
-   Supernode collateral : 10,000 VITAE
-   Masternode collateral : 20,000 VITAE
-   Fast transactions using SwiftTX technology utilizing our network of Mastenodes and Supernodes
-   Block reward distribution :
            Staking :            15%
            Masternode :     25%
            Supernode :    60%

Vitae Token is a PIVx fork. Containing PIVx technology.
Based on Blackcoin PoS 2.0 protocol and on Bitcoin core 0.10.x code base.
It utilizes a network of Masternodes/Supernodes for an openly visible decentralized governance and increased transaction privacy.

Supernodes

This node carries a direct node connection with SwiftTX technology for instant transfers. This will be used to provide connection to Point of Sale terminals for eCommerce and retail Peer to Peer transfers.
Supernodes will use Zerocoin Protocol and POD (Proof of Disintegration).
The code reference "fundamentalnode”, is the source code term for Supernode.
We like to call it Supernode because it sounds cool.
These nodes will be issued by the VITAE team only and hosted by the VITAE team to assure maximum uptime of the node and no running costs for the Supernode owner.

Masternodes

Masternodes serve the decentralized blockchain voting and governance model for the network, function slightly like Supernodes, but do not contain the eCommerce integration.  
These nodes may be created and hosted by anyone for the cost of 20,000 VIT.  
Burning of tokens does not occur in the creation of the node. The supplied funds are locked and serve as collateral for the Masternode upon creation.

Exchanges

Coming soon..

Wallets

Aiodex’s Referral Program will give you 20% -80% commission from their transaction fee for 7 years. The value will be calculated starting from the date the member you invite sign up. Starting from the first year is 20%, after each year increased to 10% from the first day of next year. For the 300K members who are enjoying the transaction fee refund policy, if they are one of your invited members, you will receive a commission until the system start charging their transaction fees. For example, if the new system start charging from 2020–01–01, you will start receiving commissions and since it is the second year then you will receive 30%.
Sign up now to claim your reward ☞ https://aiodex.com/?ref=5b45a599c7165734d36bb3fc
https://i.imgur.com/aGJudB0.png
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: