Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:49:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN: Vitae Token - Growing Global Prosperity!  (Read 17698 times)
adanjr

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

https://yadi.sk/i/YefNDyMH3Ugoxb

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 09:28:15 PM

Vitae is on trade satosi

Nice to see Vitae becoming more liquid and there's a faucet on TradeSatoshi if anyone is interested

CryptOcean https://cryptocean.io
⚫ Ecosystem, which unites financial and technological services for work with crypto currencies,
digital financial actives and traditional fiat ⚫

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Equ1l1brium

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 10:14:55 PM

I can help you out withdraw your coins from CryptoBridge for a fee through another solution. Minimal trust involved, not full trust of your assets. That in case you don't find another solution. Same for everybody else that has problems. As they are delaying KYC's and doing everything in their power to keep the coins so they can dump after that. All I ask is a fee and a review so I can help more people. I will provide my social media accounts also in case you want them, but for this solution you will see it's not truly necessary.

You can contact me on discord : Equilibrium#1004  or  telegram : @Equ1Librium
prologas

Activity: 219
Merit: 30

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 05:53:31 PM

GrepBlock.com
+
Vitae (VITAE)

korele

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 13, 2020, 10:29:32 AM

I've recently been to a conference about vitae without knowing much about it before. After 10 min it was very easy to conclude already that vitae is 1 big scam. The presenter was your typical snake oil seller.
He started with telling how many poor people there is in the world and they will give the chance to every poor person to make 0.02$ per "like" on an advertisement on their social media platform(did not see any platform).
Then there was 90 min of talking how you can make insanely high amounts of money by not doing anything other than bringing in people to vitae. With a complex social reward system, like filling in a matrix, buying units to get more likes and so on. He literally said, by just spending 2 hours a day liking ads you will make around $50/day, but with sharing and commissions you can basically make millions in a year if you are one of the first members. This is your typical scam we've seen so many times.

They make people believe advertisers will play Santa Claus. Advertisers have only 1 goal, that's making more money, make more people buy their product or get name recognition. First of all, no advertiser will pay to advertise on a platform with no users. And no user will come to vitae without being able to make money. But the only way the users can make money is having ads on their platform.
Vitae is doomed and is lying to people how to get rich by not doing anything because that's what people like to hear. Get rich with little work.
He kept on telling they are still in beta and is not open to free users yet, if you want to try everything out you have to pay $200 first...
Obviously he kept repeating that when they go live, everything is free. (obviously they will never go live because there wont be any advertisers)
Right now they keep pushing people to share Vitae and attract more early beta members and invest in Vitae token.
Now more about vitae token...
Here you can see the biggest receiving amounts to an address;
http://explore.vit.tips:8181/richlist
There is only 20million in vitae tokens right now... so here we can see for example that there has been a 5.66 million vitae transfer. Obviously that's one of the creators and what you think will happen if that gets sold?

Vitae is nothing more then an exit scam.
TillKoeln
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1051

unnamed.Exchange, join the Cool Kids!!!

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2020, 12:21:59 PM
Last edit: June 07, 2020, 12:44:08 PM by TillKoeln

Hacked =>
https://simplepospool.com

Stolen Funds =>  https://vitae.tokenview.com/en/address/Vw3WEefsuWbp8PPcmEeX46zwm2K6ycZZnC

Wallet is put into Maintenance for 24 Hours, Markets are on Hold during that time.  some PoS Pool got hacked  and 230606 Vitae are in the wild..  its a shame that there isnt an official Statement but ok

https :// vitae.tokenview. com/en/address/Vw3WEefsuWbp8PPcmEeX46zwm2K6ycZZnC

https://twitter.com/TillKoeln/status/1269599143263121413?s=20

elo766

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 07, 2021, 09:31:54 PM

My tokens have been stuck on mycointainer.com for 4 months
They claim they need to speak to VITAE developers and are awaiting a response
This doesn't seem possible to me that it can take 4 months to receive a reply
Any ideas as to what I should do next?

Jewelettes

Activity: 581
Merit: 254

I am simply ME.

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2021, 09:59:09 PM

VITAE Core version 4.6.2  is now available on Github (including release info): https://github.com/VitaeTeam/Vitae/releases/tag/v4.6.2

This is a new MANDATORY release for all desktop wallets, masternodes and fundamentalnodes, with improvements to the staking consensus protocols.

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: