Print  
Author Topic: delete  (Read 2858 times)
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 05:26:41 PM

CRYPTSY IS BAD AND STOLE 740 XPM AVOID USING IT.

No they didn't.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zero9119

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 05:31:43 PM

volume, i suppose
its the only site where you can sell large amount of coins and get tons of profit.

itf991

Activity: 392
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 05:33:51 PM

I just love Crytpsy and Bitjohn is very helpful in need. Wink

Ps.: I've been using it over 5 months.
xIronCrossx

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 05:53:00 PM

Generally the people who have problems with it are not smart enough to use common sense and don't know what they are doing. Many of them are the same people calling every pool a scam because they don't get exactly the amount of coins a calculator gave them(best when the pool they use is less than 10% of the network). Intelligence is very rare in this section, it's really sad actually.

BTC - 1Comr6M3WohRK94Wi1PVTV8szhxjzLd9yd
r3wt

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 06:04:15 PM

Generally the people who have problems with it are not smart enough to use common sense and don't know what they are doing. Many of them are the same people calling every pool a scam because they don't get exactly the amount of coins a calculator gave them(best when the pool they use is less than 10% of the network). Intelligence is very rare in this section, it's really sad actually.

I've talked with several people from thailand, china, and japan who say that alot of these supposed people are really just chinese people trying to scam coins out of pool ops and changes by being annoying in support tickets.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
BrewCrewFan

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 06:21:30 PM

Lol how smart do you have to be to put in an addy, put in how much you want to send, and click send?

So now we gone to resort to people who now say they have problems with cryptsy as stupid people
Yeah

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!.
SqMe5ceYfdcGsRyVpgvpYb6bRLS9j8omvB

XChat : Addy : XYuZESQpeMtZ2wit8nVVnXKGytfiaTBCo6 PubKey : eteshLzeq8Bh54BRjGSunMTc6Ytxtk7HYaSmDYMQn61z
xIronCrossx

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 06:22:49 PM

Lol how smart do you have to be to put in an addy, put in how much you want to send, and click send?

So now we gone to resort to people who now say they have problems with cryptsy as stupid people
Yeah

You missed the point completely.

BrewCrewFan

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 06:26:27 PM

Yeah

No I did not. You made it rather clear in your post.

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!.
SqMe5ceYfdcGsRyVpgvpYb6bRLS9j8omvB

XChat : Addy : XYuZESQpeMtZ2wit8nVVnXKGytfiaTBCo6 PubKey : eteshLzeq8Bh54BRjGSunMTc6Ytxtk7HYaSmDYMQn61z
r3wt

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 06:33:35 PM

Yeah

No I did not. You made it rather clear in your post.

yeah you did. go back to the previous page and you will see the one of the dumbest questions ever asked in the history of the internet.

edit:

Can someone explain how do I generate a coin deposit address.
Just opened a acount on cryptsy, do I need to copy paste my own coin address where it says, Deposit BitCoin & AutoSell Setup, Deposits post after 4 confirmations. You may use older addresses after generating a new address?
I don't know what this means, at coinedup a coin address is generated?

you click the button that says "generate new address"

i find it utterly amazing that people can use computers without reading.
The average IQ on this forum is somewhere around 80.

you have always been one to over-exaggerate a bit  Cheesy

xIronCrossx

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 06:33:47 PM

Obviously not. I'll lay out an example for you so you understand it better.

Biggest complaint was/is negative balance issues. Most of the time they stem from the user pressing multiple sell/buy orders when the system as getting hammered. If said user had used google for 2 minutes, he/she would have seen threads where negative balances and multiple buy/sell orders caused this and how to fix it. Instead most of the come here calling it a scam. I had extra LTC and extra buy orders before too and got put in the negative, so I sold it off to get back in the positive. Not a hard concept.

My biggest gripe usually isn't with the "Cryptsy is a scam" crowd. It's the people who can't take 5 minutes out of their life to google something, instead they just spam up this forum with silly questions.

r3wt

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 06:39:53 PM

Obviously not. I'll lay out an example for you so you understand it better.

Biggest complaint was/is negative balance issues. Most of the time they stem from the user pressing multiple sell/buy orders when the system as getting hammered. If said user had used google for 2 minutes, he/she would have seen threads where negative balances and multiple buy/sell orders caused this and how to fix it. Instead most of the come here calling it a scam. I had extra LTC and extra buy orders before too and got put in the negative, so I sold it off to get back in the positive. Not a hard concept.

My biggest gripe usually isn't with the "Cryptsy is a scam" crowd. It's the people who can't take 5 minutes out of their life to google something, instead they just spam up this forum with silly questions.

an easy solution for this:

disable submit button until the success callback function is returned

use form keys

and

query the users balance at the beginning of the post, then make sure it matches prior to executing the insert query(what inserts the trade into the database)

obviously the usage of node.js makes this a bit more difficult, but its far from impossible to prevent idiots from doing this repeatedly

xIronCrossx

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 06:43:50 PM

I'm pretty sure Cryptsy did fix the multiple buy/sell order problem since I haven't encountered it since like December. But yeah, users just need to use common sense and it will work. I will say that Cryptsy needs to do something so they can handle the load, especially if they want to start USD markets.

r3wt

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 06:46:06 PM

I'm pretty sure Cryptsy did fix the multiple buy/sell order problem since I haven't encountered it since like December. But yeah, users just need to use common sense and it will work. I will say that Cryptsy needs to do something so they can handle the load, especially if they want to start USD markets.

At this point in the project they are pretty much stuck with their architechture, and it is what it is. i honestly can't believe i'm the first person to consider php/hhvm as an exchange architecture. it works damn good for facebook, its easy to write/use and scales excellent.

achillez

Activity: 874
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 06:58:32 PM

Well one annoying thing - right now Cryptsy is giving "502 Bad GateWay" as an error when logging in. Sad
tuvok007
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 07:09:44 PM

Just right now i wanted to signup on cryptsy and there"s a 502 thing on.....wtfffff
Stealthcoin

Activity: 82
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 07:14:46 PM

Bigvern running away with all your coins ??
gnode

Activity: 492
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 07:23:14 PM

A huge increase in users. Alt COins will be surging up in price! Chinese are signing up by the 1000s.
affan

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Create smart contracts without coding skills!

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2014, 07:25:24 PM

502 Bad Gateway

I cant access

ALFATOKEN   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★   Sept, 29 - Oct, 29
Millicent

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 07:25:37 PM

All kidding aside.  I use it, it works pretty good most of the time.  I can only imagine that some of the issues stem from things beyond their control, like wallet issues.  

NYSE and NASDAQ are crap too, but still use them.   Sometimes you have to wrestle around in a little shit to find the shroom.

BTC ~ 1CX9TMGCv73XLcvckz5RsnHgsHA5fJrL2q
juve4v

Activity: 505
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 07:33:41 PM

502 Bad Gateway

I cant access

NO Comment...
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: