Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:24:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much do you invest in a new ICO?  (Read 1232 times)
nonbody

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:34:53 AM

Smiley Smiley Any invest in ICO take risk, especially if this doesn´t supported or not have time at the market. I meet people who invested more than 5 BTC in new ICO project and loss their investments, I know is a difficult to talk about it, because it´s about our own investment. This day i look for good new ICOs projects (previous analysis of each one) and decided to invest in these, I would like to have a reference about how much money normally your invest in a new project?  Cool Cool
Last year, the market was very good. Every time I invested all the collected BTC or ETH into the new ICO project, I always get the expected benefits. This year's bear market does not dare to invest too much, and every investment is lost.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌
██████▀▐███████████████
░░▀███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

2local
Sustainability and Prosperity.
Pre sale is going on
...J O I N...
...Whitepaper...
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌

I   E   O IN Livecoin.net  Probit  P2pPb2b from 11/02/2020
2local Sale

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Abuchi2

Activity: 134
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 08:47:19 AM

Well I don’t invest on any ico I come across but when ever I want to invest. I invest with a small amount of money to avoid me losing big if the ico did not work as it suppose to be.
thinkright
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 08:56:49 AM

This year hasn't been the best opportunity to invest in ICOs. I'd rather buy good tokens on FD prior to official listing to reduce the risk. Depending on the project will determine how many tokens I'm going to grab

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Bittalk12

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:07:50 AM

I invested once to an ICO for only $100 when I was a newbie because it offers multiple rewards and bonuses. ICO offers great deals but when they got listed in the market, they got dump easily and was unable to get back or surpass their ICO token price. If you are a full time crypto enthusiast, joining an ICO is profitable but if you are only investing because you are believing that it will multiply your investment because of their promises or team members, then you are being blinded by your own greediness. Well, there are some ICOs that have potential but they are pretty rare nowadays.
Babayan

Activity: 546
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:16:02 AM

I always deversify my investment portfolio, so I do not put more than $1k in one project. I think it is good strategy at this market.

I AM ALIVE AND AMPLIFIED
Vanderbleek

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:20:35 AM

It is very risky to invest your funds in ICOs at the moment. I have finished my ICOs investment for several months and I am pretty happy with my decision. I am still following some ICO projects, but there was almost no ICO that has even achieved its soft cap.
cribusen
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:27:10 AM

The minimal amount of funds. I am trying always to diversify my funds, because due to the market conditions it is very risky to invest even in 5 great projects. I am investing in 20 projects at the same time and 50 percent are giving profit.
ganlianshifu1

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:27:29 AM

It depends on the ico project!
If I am optimistic about this ico, I will invest a little more!
If there is no prospect for this project, I will not invest in a penny!
The project is determined by the prospect of ico!
Nivia1st

Activity: 821
Merit: 100

Volare.network

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:32:59 AM

Smiley Smiley Any invest in ICO take risk, especially if this doesn´t supported or not have time at the market. I meet people who invested more than 5 BTC in new ICO project and loss their investments, I know is a difficult to talk about it, because it´s about our own investment. This day i look for good new ICOs projects (previous analysis of each one) and decided to invest in these, I would like to have a reference about how much money normally your invest in a new project?  Cool Cool

I usually invest in new projects between 1 and 2 eth. but for a few months I haven't even bought a token in ico, the reason is because I see it difficult to make a profit from this investment. a lot of ico were successful but were destroyed when their coins entered the market.

but maybe next year I will try to invest again considering that many quality projects are starting ico next year.

cyberpunkworld

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:33:34 AM

In the good ones it's difficult to get in (as a pleb), and they usually have a low cap for public sale.
If I had a deal for private sale, my entry point would depend on bonus % and how good the team behind the project was.
honghe99

Activity: 406

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:37:42 AM

Just last week, I invested 3 ETHs for my signature project because I think this is a very valuable project because it already has ready-made products for us to use!

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
alkhie01

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:46:02 AM

When investing in ICO you dont need to put lot of money otherwise you really know the person behind the ICO's project.Also always do your own research regarding the project it will help you to know if they are real or they have flaws or background.Having a big community support is also helpful in an ICO project.Check all their social medias and join their community so you will see how they are managing the community.
paxaway21

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 10:03:42 AM

I have invested heavily in ICOs because I am probably looking forward to the time when money is worth me here especially now that the altcoins are rising.
Tduty

Activity: 448
Merit: 21

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 10:07:29 AM

How much I would invest in a new ICO project it depends on how much good the project is. After researching this project if I find the ICO project is preferable and profitable for me then I will be ready to invest there a decent amount of money around $500.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]       Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●          ►          Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓          ◄          ●
FACEBOOK               TWITTER               INSTAGRAM               TELEGRAM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: