Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 04:52:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Two important strategies in crypto trading  (Read 1404 times)
Karmakid

Activity: 742
Merit: 397

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:15:14 PM

In crypto trading our choices and decision are as important as the profit we come out with in the trades, but to be the best we have to perfect those choices.

Many people are familiar with buy and hold as a good strategy to make profit, of course this has been a good strategy for many, but for the day traders who don't have to wait all this long on a single trade, they have to follow a different other method which is buy and sell when they are at certain smaller percentage profit. But when you combine this two methods in your trading you tend to make more stable profit than anyone using only one approach.
Feel free to share your thoughts and experiences on this

The simple rule and basic strategy of buying low and selling high is a great way for us to gain a good profit. Hodling is an effective way of maximizing our gain in time. Though it may take a lot of time and patience for us to reach our target goal, it is really worth the wait.
coinwizard_

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:13:01 PM

It depends on the coin, some are worth hodling if it's a good coins like NEO. Others are just good for day trading like dogecoin which is on every exchange but has no long term future.

CRYPTOCIRCLEX | THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
✪╠════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣✪
XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:55:14 PM

You have said it all in your submission Op, but the trust of the matter is that buy and hold for a period of time really work for investors in 2017 when compared to to this 2018 because last year was an upward trend to all the crypto but what we are experiencing now is a downward which will definitely affect every trading position.

cydrix

Activity: 602
Merit: 129

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:00:49 PM

In crypto trading our choices and decision are as important as the profit we come out with in the trades, but to be the best we have to perfect those choices.

Many people are familiar with buy and hold as a good strategy to make profit, of course this has been a good strategy for many, but for the day traders who don't have to wait all this long on a single trade, they have to follow a different other method which is buy and sell when they are at certain smaller percentage profit. But when you combine this two methods in your trading you tend to make more stable profit than anyone using only one approach.
Trading effectively means having a contingency plan ahead of you. Trading blindly such as trading with no limits of sell when wins or lose is just simply stupidity that's why many users are complaining for their ignorant self to be educated by some who's capable of doing so. Method ONE alwaya have a backup plan if you gain on a certain level you must grab and sell it another thing if you lose in certain level don't hesitate to move backwards and start again. Those advices might sound easy but it's not, depends on your satisfaction and patience to whether you out the same ratio of losing and winning.
simpleholmes

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:27:00 PM

if you participate in coins which have a good potential and are stable in the long term than buy and sell strategy is not very risky compared to the new coins which can drop below 3x or more.
Worty316

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 11:37:34 PM

unless we get one moor drop crypto wont be this low ever again i dont think. I feel another drop into the low 5000 4500 but when ever it finally bottoms out we will never see levels like this again.
Finestream

Activity: 3066
Merit: 608

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:49:54 PM

if you participate in coins which have a good potential and are stable in the long term than buy and sell strategy is not very risky compared to the new coins which can drop below 3x or more.
For me,buy low and sell high is still the most trusted strategy,just make sure you have bought those potential coins that will give you good profits when the time comes you want them to sell.And holding them for long-term investments will definitely give us huge profits in time.Just be patient and never jump into panic selling when tough times come.

Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:23:39 AM

It depends on the coin, some are worth holding if it's a good coin like NEO. Others are just good for day trading like dogecoin which is on every exchange but has no long-term future.

You are right because most of the people who don't have much experience will always go for day trading, instead of gaining they may lose the value. So holding long term is always good to hold and we can easily make some decent profit through it.

wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:20:18 PM

Long term hold isnt good for trading as it only wasting time waiting for many days without any gains coming into our packet. Yeah,  buy, hold and sell are genuine technique but very effective and mostly practice way to earned profits. But a the possible outcomes from trading it depends on how we play on it,  having a smart and wise decisions might be in big help in order to succeed.
It is not like long term hold is not good, since it is either you are trading with some good knowledge of how to go about it or you are holding long term and not caring how the market fluctuates in between at all.

Over the years, we have seen how the likes of ETH, LTC and even the king himself, bitcoin has grown hugely, so in this way, it is not a bad thing to hold if you do not have an idea of trading. However, with a good trading knowledge, it even makes it a whole lot more interesting since you will be taking advantage of the ups and downs of the market.
DefDope66

Activity: 38
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:32:55 PM

Buy when it is less than $1. Sell when it is over $19,000.
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:30:16 PM

Day trading maybe give a stable profit but it depends on the market situation and of course you will need a skill to do that. You can't just buy and sell you have to know how to read the chart if you want to day trade.
It is not good only to buy and sell your coin to become a good day trader because in trading you need a lot of things, like you will need skills, making good decision while selling and buying and the most important having good knowledge about the market, so it is good to trade for long term and best strategy according to me is holding with patience and never be greedy for your investment to get rich faster..
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:14:17 AM

Long term holding is not a trading method. It is buying and waiting. How is that a trading strategy? Trading requires you to trade, and as long as you just buy and hold and sell all once for a long enough time, thats just buying and selling. Trading is where you buy and sell and buy and sell and buy and sell. For a long period of time. For that to happen you need to study hard and learn the patterns of the coin you are trading.

We know for example bitcoin usually stays low and low and low for a long time than goes incredibly high and than drops to something higher than the inital low. It has always been like that and will probably keep staying like that for a long time.
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:28:13 AM

for what you will need is your confidence in your own and smart mind and above all what your choices are because if you do not make that decision you will regret so you need to think what should be
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:40:51 AM

I think there is a much better strategy, that is when we can take advantage quickly so as to avoid losses in trading. I prefer day trading because then I will be able to gain profit quickly that when there is a profit margin then I will quickly make a decision. Yes though the benefits are small, but I think that is enough because it is a good start in increasing our capital. This is an opportunity to choose from, one thing that is in my mind that when I can get a quick profit then I will make a decision quickly because compared to when I wait too long and it will not necessarily give big advantage.

Various strategies we have to choose and there are some that do fit with the style of one's mindset and there are also different results. So the personality analysis we have, measure the ability and also how the mindset that we have. That is the best way because our own person will determine what we will achieve in the future.
ajiejot

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:58:35 PM

Doing trading is very risky, because in just a minute , you may lost your funds in just a seconds. You should first study the basics, do research and watch some videos tutorial on how to trade. And there are some strategies from the expert, learn always to read.
valheru

Activity: 487
Merit: 115

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:24:21 AM

It depends on the coin, some are worth holding if it's a good coin like NEO. Others are just good for day trading like dogecoin which is on every exchange but has no long-term future.

You are right because most of the people who don't have much experience will always go for day trading, instead of gaining they may lose the value. So holding long term is always good to hold and we can easily make some decent profit through it.

But the long-term is not always good. a well-done short-term trade is better than an inessential long-term trade.  I prefer my short-term investments than my long-term investments up to now.
But this opinion only valid for me. On the other hand, a strong long-term investment that has been made is really profitable.

R.R.L.
Aivaryamal

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:25:47 AM

Two of the best strategies is time to buy a real crypto-currency and take profits at its various releases and activities, it needs to be informed from reliable sources, will provide the opportunity in the near future the platform Trade.io. Smiley
TheKeyLongThumbI

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:44:08 AM

I'm more into buy and sell right now because I felt that it is useless to buy and hold right now. I did sell my altcoins when it recovered and bought it again when it dropped which I'm already expecting and I was right because it works for me.
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:56:48 AM

I believe buy and hold is permanent strategy for investor/ trader that using long term period as their rules. Day trader is difficult than that because I already do that and fail until I give up last year. I think you need to show some example how to combine because technical strategy need picture to give you understanding in which point we should start and exit the market. That's all bro.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
giarised

Activity: 357
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:32:40 AM

Yes if I think at this moment the best way to succeed today we are trading only by following our own strategy. I have used three important strategies in cryptocurrancy trading for a long time and it fits perfectly with my ability. It may be difficult to handle first but it is very useful I guarantee.
This is all about matching what you are thinking and what is happening. Many times, people start trading and they try different strategies and plans but nothing works out. The reason behind this, they both haven’t any same wavelength that would compound them together. So better is to make good knowledge first and then get into something that is related to your goals and objectives.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: