Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:30:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Two important strategies in crypto trading  (Read 1396 times)
Crypto_Professor

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:50:30 AM

Well, usually any day trader as it is have some coin they would hold for long term based on the futuristic potential profit of the coin. Long term holding is good but I prefer to keep coin that a staking coin whereby I get interests for holding the coin  Wink this can be doing using a shared mn service or pool. Thus, if you hold this coin, you could chose to sell weekly reward payout or reinvest it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Genosx

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:18:02 AM

I think the important strategy in cryptocurrency in trading is buy when the value of investments or coin is in the affordable and sell it when the value of it,
is in the good amount to be profitable enough.
coffigayo

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:50:09 AM

If I think in trading rules is we have to buy low and sell at high prices, no matter what we follow these rules, we can have our advantages. We are trying to trade the day before and we can say good for traders who want to earn daily profit and have a great time to always check and read which cryptocurrancy is best to trade in the market.
juragane

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:23:42 PM

a very important strategy for the world of cryptocurrency trading is you should be able to be more patient because with your patience you can get a lot of profits.

Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:28:14 PM

In crypto trading our choices and decision are as important as the profit we come out with in the trades, but to be the best we have to perfect those choices.

Many people are familiar with buy and hold as a good strategy to make profit, of course this has been a good strategy for many, but for the day traders who don't have to wait all this long on a single trade, they have to follow a different other method which is buy and sell when they are at certain smaller percentage profit. But when you combine this two methods in your trading you tend to make more stable profit than anyone using only one approach.
Feel free to share your thoughts and experiences on this

I agree. I think that simply states that one should study all the actions and business he pursues in this market. It's not even enough to just have a working knowledge, it's better if you would posses some extensive and advanced information about how the market works, plus other information that is crucial to determine if one project and its token would have the bigger probability and capacity to break out and be successful in the market. Unfortunately, nowadays, it's very hard to determine which projects have that characteristics.
kissme09

Activity: 658

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:34:33 PM

The best strategy for all investors is to hold, and you will see this is a grand strategy. There are no options to minimise the risk and make sure to make a profit as proposed. Its downside is that the freezing time is too long, you have to wait for it to reach certain milestones before recovering it.

mindfly09

Activity: 405

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:59:07 PM

The basic rule in trading is to buy low and sell high, no matter what you are as long as you follow this rule you can have your profit. Your experience and knowledge in trading are very important because this will guide you in the right path. Be patience and always think that you can win in this market.
I think this is the best strategy when you trade in crypto, if the price is low then hold it and if the price will high you can sell. You will do this so that you can earn a good amount of profit. But it is important that you have enough knowledge and more skills in trading so that you success, always trust and patiently.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:37:45 PM

I think the important strategy in cryptocurrency in trading is buy when the value of investments or coin is in the affordable and sell it when the value of it,
Lol of course everyone knows about it, but what becomes difficult is determining whether it is a good opportunity to sell or not?
because not infrequently we make a mistake in the calculation, sell but then the price goes up, buy but then the price goes down?
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:40:45 PM

We have diferrent strategies and other use strategy from the expert trader and other use some new or in their own strategy. That strategy is good and possible you will get profit but remember they don't have stable income in trading sometimes income is very lor or high depends to the market.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
gamalzour

Activity: 566
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:07:43 AM

It depends on the coin, some are worth holding if it's a good coin like NEO. Others are just good for day trading like dogecoin which is on every exchange but has no long-term future.

You are right because most of the people who don't have much experience will always go for day trading, instead of gaining they may lose the value. So holding long term is always good to hold and we can easily make some decent profit through it.
That is right. Holding in long term is one good way to not loose the money and instead maximize the worth but trading is also very important and one just cannot deny the fact that experience is very important in this regard. Getting some information from top experts on YouTube and other search engines is the best and easy way to learn how to do things.
ufalo3

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:25:08 PM

a very important strategy for the world of cryptocurrency trading is you should be able to be more patient because with your patience you can get a lot of profits.

I also believe that a professional trader needs much patience but I suppose that a good businessman should have enough knowledge about the cryptocurrency.
joburgtaxi

Activity: 263
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:55:32 PM

The basic rule in trading is to buy low and sell high, no matter what you are as long as you follow this rule you can have your profit. Your experience and knowledge in trading are very important because this will guide you in the right path. Be patience and always think that you can win in this market.
also I am thinking that the people who are focusing only on the getting the profit usually are less successful than the people who are just in it, working not only for money.

Cryptogid

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:29:50 PM

My humble opinion is buy cryptocurrency when is dippening,and you sell high, you can check in trends sections of coinmarketcap, just to buy at a very low rate by which the token is at,at the first day of trading in any of the listed markets,and as well as hold long for a good profit take home..
iged_war

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:35:30 PM

that's purpose for our trading.strategy different with that.all people always buy in dip and sell it at high to gain profit.if they dont fo this, they will suffering loss.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
Wylie330

Activity: 258
Merit: 101

New Era of Freelancing

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:49:29 PM

Buy and hold is very different from day-trading. Day-trading transactions take place only within the day. Buy and hold strategy is for long-term traders. The best strategy in crypto trading is to gain more knowledge about trading and practice it. It will take a long period of time before you master it. But it is worth it. In the process of learning, you have to learn also to control your emotions - greed and fear. The two key for me is to read about day-trading and apply it and control your emotions.

[ PAYPERBLOCK ] NEW ERA OF FREELANCING POWERED BY BLOCKCHAIN 
█  [ ANN ] [ Website ] [ WP ] [ Telegram ] [ Twitter ] [ Facebook ] [ YouTube ] [ Linkedin ]
FalcoonRed

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:53:25 PM

one, you should be able to analyze the coins to buy it and secondly you should know the right time to sell ..
joelcruzcrypto3

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:59:31 PM

In my own opinion this two important strategies are correct in crypto trading but if you're newbie you need to choose the buy and hold strategy because you don't have knowledge in trading but you can research also. If you know the basics of trading you can do buy and sell trade that requires knowledge.
megacrypto

Activity: 291
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:34:26 PM

I think that trading style defends on a presonality a lot. If you like to make quick decesions go ahead and learn to day trade or even scalping. If you like to think a lot before a trade than higher time frame is probably better for you.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ZEROSTATEEMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE                                   ● INSTAGRAMFACEBOOK TWITTER