Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:02:27 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is crypto can built my future?  (Read 2419 times)
SinRin

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 01:41:31 PM

If you ask such questions, then it's too early for you to take such steps. First, try to earn money here and if you get it then you will decide

lieutkcb

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:17:39 AM

If you do everything correctly, learn a lot and try not to make typical mistakes, then the crypto currency can change your life for the better.
rohn

Activity: 124

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:30:14 AM

I want involve this sector fulltime. But is their any ensurity of better future?
Can crypto build your future? Of course crypto can help you earn a lot. That is why many people choose this as their fulltime job because they believe or we believe that this can be the road to success. With proper knowledge and understanding on the concept of a project, i know that we can ensure ourselves that this is good for us.
CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:00:19 AM

I want involve this sector fulltime. But is their any ensurity of better future?
Full time? What do you mean? Full time trading?

No, there is no certainty in this sector. No one knows how crypto will be in the future. While the current development might be good but at this point nothing is certain yet. A government can simply ban crypto and any transaction and there'll be nothing you can do abotut it. Such thing happened in India. Their central bank prohibits any bank transaction related to crypto activity.

So, you better make a backup plan in another sector. Learn programming, that shouldn't be hard if you like crypto. I can be sure more programmer would be needed in the future as more things are getting digitalized.
dammy1988

Activity: 201

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 06:30:43 AM

Yes it's built for the future but we must have it in mind that the government and financial bodies and institutions are still afraid of what it will do to them especially banks believing it will send bank o exile and we too are still skeptical with this fact that the government are still acting funny . So I think the future will tell for itself soon
roshanfious

Activity: 263

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:37:54 AM

As my advice, CrytoCcurrency and blockchain as well is technology in future where is Cash do not use much. So if you want involve as career path i would like say yes. Here you are, but if you already have job todo you must thinking again.
bagikoin

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 06:40:14 AM

that guarantee is no myself if could enter and manipulate crypto so can get a profit from it. If only as the idea and worked on the course without being able to cultivate then there will be no guarantee if it will be successful in crypto. because the actual crypto himself has a great future with technology, only can use it or not.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
zero714309

Activity: 749
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:41:56 AM

For beginners it's good to learn more because in the world of crypto in addition to in need of insight and technical you must also be able to control themselves not to get carried away the state of the market.Don't kill yourself directly with the things that you have not mastered just because you want to get rich quickly.Trading mining etc use it as a side job.There will be a time you will become a fulltime trader but it takes a long process.
limtjoehua

Activity: 216

Best solution for smart cities

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:48:33 AM

perhaps more precisely is the technology, the blockchain. yes, blockchain can be used in any sector and I think blockchain can bring good change in the future.

━━━       CitiOS       ━━━     
━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Best Solution for Smart Cities | Monetize the True Potential of Smart Cities ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
  ● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    ● Reddit    ● Whitepaper
retnocintaku

Activity: 588

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:49:56 AM

If according to my view. Actually we can't be relying on crypto. because inevitably, we must accept that crypto is an uncertainty. So to be able to build a shared future of crypto is an uncertain thing, too. Maybe it could, but not everyone can. Depending on the respective provision.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
Lostan

Activity: 108

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:54:26 AM

I would like to recommend you not to involve in the crypto sphere fulltime.
It has no precise future and if you earn tokens, for example, no one knows how much they would cost, probably they will cost nothing.
jaggijagjit

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 07:04:42 AM

Yes this crypto industry are capable to built your future, because many people are making huge money in from last 2-3 years but it depends on your strategy.you must have patience and trust, because this market is very volatile.

▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄ ▀    GORECRUIT    ▀ ▄ ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀
▬▬   ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR HR BASED ON BLOCKCHAIN   ▬▬
Whitepaper   Telegram   [  Pre-Sale 》 24th October  ]   Facebook   Twitter
A_Z_Z_A

Activity: 62
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:07:04 AM

There is no any ensurity in it, and the question is how you will do this work. You need to read more, learn more, work in team if you can and after all of it, maybe crypto can change your life to the best
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:07:44 AM

The best thing i can advise for newbies are you need to study every move of the market, specially the pump and dump of trading, well i know this is a common lesson but this is happening every now and then and in fact, and of course, you need to study every coin you wanted to invest because a lot of hypers everywhere, trying to make money also like you, but if you wanted to invested for long term, just focus on the top 10 cryptocurrency listed on coinmarketcap, just focus on it, and believe that you could make some profits later on., or in years to come.
Begin all things and learn about various things related to the world of digital currency. A lot of work that we can do so we have to prepare it with various science and also experience. If we can take advantage of all opportunities and we have a sense of abstinence then we will get a satisfactory result. There are many people who have experienced success and this is our chance to achieve the same. Believe in our abilities and we will be able to achieve what we dream. We can do mining, investing, trading and playing gambling. Many variations of choice and focus on the ability that we have.
piaomar

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:10:52 AM

I think it could be, it all depends on each person. if we can see the market well and manage it well too then certainly it will give a lot of profit, and success can be achieved. because I think success in the world of cryptocurrency can be gained with knowledge and logic to get a great profit.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Bitknick

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:15:13 AM

It's still early to leave.  If there is any sort of financial reserve, you can try, but you have to be ready, which will take 3-4 months, before the first profit!
sleblanc1469

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:39:05 AM

It can be possible, but you must understand that cryptomarket is very unpredictable market in which it is hard enough to make regular income.
CAPTEZECC

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:47:25 AM

There is an assurance in it but you should know that every success has a price and there is a sacrifice to be made, if you can endure the hard times of Crypto business, welcome on board.
Riskiagung2425

Activity: 340

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:54:06 AM

No crypto cannot Build your future.  You are the one to build your future,crypto can only give you a platform to do so. With crypto comes lots of opportunities that if properly taken will Into Practice will help secure your future.
itasannah

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:20:08 AM

What do you mean with this? Do you mean that through crypto, can it make your life better and can earn your life?
Well, I work fully in crypto especially for bounty and trading. I spend many hours for the two activities. Now, I can make my life better with the crypto. I cannot be rich easily and but can remove my poverty and stay in the better living because of crypto.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: