Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:54:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is crypto can built my future?  (Read 2409 times)
Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:08:55 PM

I really hope that personally my future of the crypto currency will change for the better. I can say that has already changed. The main thing is to be reasonable and calm.

No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:13:35 PM

As one of my friends advised me: "To succeed in any business, you need to burn bridges behind you. In this case, a person will study all aspects of a new industry with full dedication".
cosmicart

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:17:17 PM

First of all, I don't encourage you to leave everything and go into the circle of crypto currency. You require a positive affair. The experience of making benefit, with the goal that you yourself can comprehend what you can come to do.

it's anything but a get rich quick scheme.
Janienregado1992

Activity: 169
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:21:10 PM

Yeah crypto will build your future, Just believe in crypto currency and to your self, and be positive side always,, just like idid for now, don't lose hope and stand how matter it's takes to you, Most of all don't give up for your future dreams! =
eriwis

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:48:06 AM

I want involve this sector fulltime. But is their any ensurity of better future?

Unfortunately there will never be any warranty in this industry, unless you involve yourself in activities with less risk. One of them is mining.
Of course you have to provide a large enough capital, but it will remain comparable to what you get if managed properly.
tolobua

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:55:31 AM

I want involve this sector fulltime. But is their any ensurity of better future?

There are many ways to be successful here, but unfortunately it's as much a way to fail. Capital, time, patience and luck are the factors that affect each other. But if you do what you believe because you love it, maybe you will not regret in the future even if the results are not in accordance with what you expect.
supandi wiharja

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:16:02 AM

It's possible that crypto can help me build the future, but i think that's all uncertain.
We can have dreams in the world of crypto, but we should not expect more and put life only on the world of crypto, because if your expectations do not match reality, it will only make you disappointed.

kendedes

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:19:58 AM

The crypto can build your future and our future all if we have made the best strategy and planning for this. Crypto is easy to earn the money. But, it doesn't mean to be so simple and instant. Everything needs more efforts and strategy. therefore, if you already in crypto, never only think of the legit thing that will lead you to earn much money and change life better. You must also think of the risk that you may experience.

▄▄▀▀ ▄▄▄███▀▀ ╙███▄▄
 █▀ ▄██▀└,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ¬╙▀ ▄▄
 ,▄█▀,▄▄█▀▀▀¡╓╓╓  ▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█▄
▄█▀ ▄█▀.▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█▄µ ▀█▄ ▀█╖
▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀`▄▄██▀▀██▄µ`┘,▄  ▄⌐╙█▄
▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀,▄▄▄▄▄µ└▀█▄ ▀█ ╙█╖╙█▌
▀ ▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀└;┌▀▀█▄ █▌ █▌ ║█ ▐█
╔▄┘ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▄ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█  ▄ ▐█
█▀ ██ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ██ ║█ ║█ ║█ ▐█
  █▌ ▄█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█┘╓█▌ █▌ █▌
 ██ ▄█ ▄█┘,█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀,█▌ ▄█
▐█ ╓█¬╓█H █▌ ██ ▄█▀ ╓ ▀ ▄█▀ █▀
██ ██ ██ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ╓█▀
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ ▄┐ █▌ █▌ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘
█▌ █▌    █▌
   █▌ █▌ ▀┘
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
▀┘ █▌ █▌ █▌
   ▀┘ ▀┘
Privix.

Become part of a decentralized virtual
private network based on masternodes
and start earning money today.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
██
▀█
██

Supec77

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:20:46 AM

of course, cryptocurrency can build not only your future, but also the future of the whole economy-cryptocurrency is a very powerful phenomenon
thanhqn

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:31:11 AM

Nothing can be said about a market that is too young. You can see the cryptocurrency market starting from small numbers and now you see it is slowly forming and flourishing with the appearance of thousands of coins.
We need time and build it into a reliable and potential market in the future.
If you say your future in this cryptocurrency market, only you can decide your future
mobireal

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:48:49 AM

Yes crypto can build your future to the level you never expected but you need to understand what cryptocurrency is all about. Anf learn  to be patients when market is going low.
jerimarsella

Activity: 149

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 07:49:10 AM

If it is to guarantee your future I guess not because here it depends on your work. If you work hard and always trying in crypto certainly your future good. And the most important thing is the ability here if you always follow the ICO project and get many of the advantages, of course, your future good. And you will not lose your time here because replaced with your results.
WAKKOCAI

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:58:36 AM

Personally, I now decide for myself to focus on investing, in particular on the crypt, and I intend to intensively deal with it in the coming years. So I think that the crypt can build the future.

bright4mech

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:09:30 AM

Bitcoin has been working successful, for a several years it created, in form of a digital ways of asset, therefore, we are now in the New Era of technology to be improved of cashless movement, and Crypto has helps to future used.
chakhigh

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:09:59 AM

Crypto can be a second income source.. don't leave your day job, until you have that enough to cover all your daily life spend. You need to have a good platform to make the right trading decision.. https://ftec.ai

vatanen

Activity: 293

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:14:21 AM

Yes that is for sure if you will trust the crypto. I have seen lots of people that is near to me also some celebrities that invest in crypto and built and change their future for their own betterment.
bucsky

Activity: 78

einc.io

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:26:35 AM

If you are new in this field it is better not to give all your fulltime and investments. Rather, involve yourself slowly with small investment while studying the flow how to get profit.

》          EINC   ■■■■■   ETHERINC - an ETHEREUM FORK
DAO 2.0 is LIVE - Register your DAO Now   ((   EINC.IO   ))
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:48:50 AM

The crypto can build your future and our future all if we have made the best strategy and planning for this. Crypto is easy to earn the money. But, it doesn't mean to be so simple and instant. Everything needs more efforts and strategy. therefore, if you already in crypto, never only think of the legit thing that will lead you to earn much money and change life better. You must also think of the risk that you may experience.
Indeed! Nothing comes easy, it takes hardwork, time, commitment, and patience to succeed and survive from adversities. Cryptocurrency is a platform to bring quality of life and it's our obligation to build our future by being resourceful of the opportunities, being productive, and by possessing quality traits. The road to success is not always smooth, so it's important to be prepared of the possibilities and learn lessons from every experience.
Jimmeklos

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:56:10 AM

A lot of people have built their future on crypto and I'm sure my future will be better along with crypto.
liivii

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:00:40 AM

Yes by means of financial aspects crypto is one best way to secure your future, but of course it's not that easy and you will surely face many obstacles in order to succeed here. There's no shortcut here to success and you must do hard works in order to adopt the system and by experience you will learn a lot of things that make you a good crypto trader. Make your loses dedications to become better day by day.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: