Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:05:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is crypto can built my future?  (Read 2417 times)
ThomasV80

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:49:22 PM

I think it depends on the actions in business on this cryptocurrency. business cryptocurrency as business in the offline world, sometimes get a profit and sometimes also get a loss.
Pasaway2701

Activity: 479
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:52:23 PM

Yes it can. Crypto can change your future in a blink of an eye. If you have the guts to invest in crypto with a large amount of money and willing to learn and learn about altcoins, you can hit a jackpot. Also need luck in your side. In just one night you can multiply your money to hundreds and thousands.
It depends on how you handle the risks. It is about how strong the man to put there money on it and learn more how it works to grow the investment. Though it can really a good help to build the future success and make money to work for you which is much good to have stable income where you do not need to work hard.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
ichi ocha

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:20:07 AM

I want involve this sector fulltime. But is their any ensurity of better future?
The possibility is so because right now that I know a lot of people who invest in Crypto in the long run and can get a good profit then I'm sure crypto can change a person's life for the better and can build a good future
Praesidium

Activity: 409
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:23:40 AM

I want involve this sector fulltime. But is their any ensurity of better future?
don't still noe ensurity for better future, although if you want safest bet to invest and hold for long time then go for Bitcoin and Ethereum. This two will be your future so invest to this one not just in the random alt coins out there.
Chicksteen

Activity: 200
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:29:03 AM

Many of my friends are gradually moving away from the main job and spend most of their time trading and bounty hunting, if you know how to organize yourself, you will succeed!
Having stable income will secure your future, but I do not think for this as full time job because the market has ups and down that when you cannot handle well, you can lose everything. It is well the have something that build from working in it which can sure that will give income to have enough savings in the future.
just_strange32

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:32:56 AM

I have been involved in the cryptographic market for almost a year. I can assert, Encryption can guarantee my future build.
  And you can do as I do if you have faith in e-currencies.
Leezkie22

Activity: 198

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:43:36 AM

yes indeed. You can fullfill your dreams here in bitcoin. My living proof is my self, i done lot of withdraws here because of bitcoin, any defferent types of token i already sell. So get a chance to build your own dreams here in bitcoin.
gentsy brink

Activity: 169

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:40:32 AM

it depends on you. if you can manage it well and can see the opportunity, I think cryptocurrency will be very profitable and will make the future better. if you don't have the capital you can start by following a bounty campaign, and you can continue to invest. because I think investment cryptocurrency is a profitable investment than others.
bettybuttun12

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:44:03 AM

I think you should learn more about electronic money and just focus on doing a fulltime job related to electronic money. This will be good for you, good luck to you
Hexcolyte

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:57:24 AM

You can try your luck in trading cryptocurrency, IF you have the luck. Or else you can learn programming and help the development of cryptocurrency. Surely the experiences you gained along the way will help build your future.
Marsyam

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:14:04 AM

in my mind, Yes it is built for the future but we must remember that governments and financial institutions and institutions are still afraid of what it will do to them especially banks who believe will send the bank out of exile and also actually crypto is having a great future with technology, can only use it or not.

cmarquez

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:16:32 AM

Yes it is efficient to do full time on crypto rather than being employed. But it comes with experience so before you decide you should have a road map of yourself how you will engage on this kind of environment. Once you received your initial profits here it will be very very fulfilling.
Siblack

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:23:22 AM

there is no guarantee of success in cryptocurrency because it all depends on how we can manage and read the market to get the profit. many people are successful in the world of cryptocurrency because they work hard and certainly patient too. there is no more profitable investment from cryptocurrency investment if we can follow it well.
romeo88

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:25:50 AM

I also intend to participate in full time Cryptocurrency. This is really risky for me, but I will still choose it. Hope crypto and bounty will continue to grow
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:30:56 AM

It's very risky. I do cryptos full time but the last seven months of bear run are making me lose all my equity I had in crypto built up over the past one and a half years so I am no better off than when I started, so if you make mistakes like I did, either selling too soon or too late you could end up with a big fat 0, but others have made millions so it's pot luck and hard work in the beginning, high risk yet high reward. If you do go into it full time try to choose the best projects possible that have some long term potential that is.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
evok3d

Activity: 534
Merit: 250

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:32:35 AM

Completely, only for this you need to have two factors: experience and patience. Crypto-currencies give an excellent profit, but we must understand that this will have to wait several years

M E   D I   A
P  R -    ▄▄███████▄▄   
  ▄██████▀██████▄ 
 ███████   ███████
▐██████     ██████▌
██████▌     ▐██████
▐██████     ██████▌
 ▀██████▄ ▄██████▀
   ▀███████████▀  
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     
- T  O  C - O - L
MEDIA Protocol in Action
              ▄▄██████▄▄
            ▄████████████▄
           █████▌ ▀▀███████
   ▄████▄▄██████     ▀█████▌
 ▄███▀ ▀████████      ▐█████
▐███▌   ▐████████      ████▌
▐███    ██████████▄▄  ▐████
 ▀███▄▄████▀▀████████████▀
   ▀▀███▀▀     ▀▀████▀▀
   ▄▄▄████████████████▄▄▄    
 ████████████████████████▄  
▐███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌ 
████████████▀▀▀        █████ 
█████████▀             █████ 
███████              ▐█████ 
█████▀               ██████ 
███▌              ▄██████ 
█████             ▄█████████ 
████▌          ▄▄██████████ 
▐████▄▄▄▄██████████████████▌ 
 ▀███████████████████████▀  
   ▀▀███████████████████▀    
MEMEX

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:51:55 AM

What do you mean by fulltime? But like the rest of the field, that whatever is done really will bring benefits in the future.
The problem is there is no guarantee on this business, and you should be patient enough in the process.
doctordidi

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:56:34 AM

yes And no, for beginners we have a lot to learn first about crypto, what is crypto how to get it And also how do we get profit, all depends on each person, when someone want to success either dicrypto or in our real world must work hard, do not give up before you get something you want to get.
Alaira

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:07:50 AM

For current situation, i dont think that crypto can build our future, because we are all loss our money because the unhealthy market, but i think you need to work, so we can get another income and invest at the same time, do both are good decision.

█ █ █████████  BITGOALS  █████████ █ █
SPORT TOKEN PROTOCOL: REWARDS FOR SPORT ACTIVITIES
https://bitgoals.com
baduday1991

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 05:10:39 AM

Crypto world is jus an opportunity and a new technology for the all of us to stop manipulation here in our world but you are still the one who will make your future here it is not easy money because it takes a lot of effort to learn everything here because everything you transact here has always a risk especially if you don't know what you are doing. Goodluck.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: