Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 08:04:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is crypto can built my future?  (Read 2411 times)
ourepts

Activity: 288
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:21:51 AM

Focus on one job. Until now we need a lot of time and experience to succeed in this crytpo. By learning to continue to understand more, I strongly believe cypto is the source of your life. But you need to understand, that the world of crypto we do not know until when this will survive until today and in the future.
Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:26:39 AM

Dont think you would be a millionaire at once so dont leave your main work for first time do them together then if you feel you can live only on crypto make it fulltime.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

ronaldo macus

Activity: 219
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:27:23 AM

In my opinion, I think you should get a good job, crypto is just a side job. Do not spend all day crypto. This market is new and not much risk. If you invest in it too much will greatly affect your life. Every day to see BTC down is anxious, standing still. Think of it as a fun game to play for fun
syusk82

Activity: 80

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:30:49 AM

Encryption is changing our lives. For example, if you send money to a foreign friend, you must go to the bank and there will be restrictions on remittance. Now you only need your friend’s bitcoin address to send money directly to him.
MasterMoon

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:31:47 AM

I want involve this sector fulltime. But is their any ensurity of better future?
No one can build a future for you but yourself only and cryptocurrency is just a tool still you are the one who will choose your fate and don't expect an easy way because nothing was easy on this world.
fiorilia

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:32:31 AM

by looking at the development of technology that increasingly showed support for crypto then this is a great future for crypto. the future can be secured with crypto and live how to run it. It could be that this will be a good beginning toward a bright future but also will be getting worse if we can't control Crypto and can't take the profit out of it.
karthcrypt

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:34:38 AM

Cryptocurrency itself represent the future prosperity for all this,  cryptocurrency can build your future if you plan and become knowledgeable about cryptocurrency.

sjdk

Activity: 80

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:40:14 AM

I don't know much about encryption. If you ask me if encryption can build the future. My answer is yes. Blockchain is as important as new technologies and artificial intelligence, the Internet of Things.
caoboinhacso

Activity: 191

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:40:27 AM

I want involve this sector fulltime. But is their any ensurity of better future?

It depends on your cognizance with the cryptocurrency. Monthly, how much do you earn from this market, do you like it?? and the most important thing is:  do you beleive on its future?? I totally beleive it and now, I spend all my time to it
ozgurk

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:41:57 AM

About your future, do you want to bitcoin build or not. I think you can build your future, if you earn much money on cryptocurrencies, it is not bitcoin, you build your own future

boblets243

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:10:28 AM

Yes, it may be a good tool to secure my future. That is why I make sure that I spend 2-3hrs per day for crypto readings and for my crypto jobs. So basically, diversifying investment is the key to have a secured profit. and one good form of investment is crypto.
lunaelucemauram

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:15:16 AM

Based on my experience crypto can build your future. It will help you alot with your finances. Like me before I started with in this industry I have a big problem with my finances my family has only a few money that can only cater our food sometimes we do not have money to buy food. We just fit the money for the food that we can buy and for the transpo for our daughter because everyday she goes to school. But when we earn big here in crypto we can buy what we want, we can now eat delicious foods and we add up some investment for our crypto. We do not forget to thank God for giving us the opportunity that he gave this for us. We always go to church to thank him for the blessing that he has given us and the opportunity that he is giving us and we share what blessing has God given us. I share this opportunity to the people who is open mind to crypto world how they can earn from it.
bighok353

Activity: 102

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:18:22 AM

Yes, the future of encryption is very good. I think that choice is more important than hard work. This industry has unlimited potential. It will bring us many opportunities and also bring opportunities for fate.
Todoroki

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:19:45 AM

Yes, it may be a good tool to secure my future. That is why I make sure that I spend 2-3hrs per day for crypto readings and for my crypto jobs. So basically, diversifying investment is the key to have a secured profit. and one good form of investment is crypto.
Indeed I think this is indeed risky, there is no guarantee for your future. Your life will go up and down like bitcoin. If you want to learn blockchain technology, I think it's better than investment.
jack long

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:20:29 AM

I personally think it could be because I know now that many people join crypto and start investing in crypto and so I am sure Crypto can definitely benefit and can build a good future, and so now crypto is in decline then from it's a lot of people who invest in it
fabskie21

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:28:24 AM

There's no assurance of being successful in the future if you join cryptocurrency. It still depends on your strategy and decisions as you go along your journey. Always bear in mind that you shouldnt invest more than what you can afford to loose or you might end up sorry.
Xhero

Activity: 122

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:30:54 AM

If you are very interested in this industry, then full-time participation in this industry may be a good choice. I believe that this industry will have good development in the future. When you are familiar enough with this market, then I believe that you can make a lot of wealth in this industry.
Odebowa

Merit: 1

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:32:43 AM

Yes I tink so, because this is just the beginning very soon all the whole world will start to use it as medium of exchange, so the trend currently is good one, because you are going somewhere and the glory of the latter is bigger than the former
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:36:37 AM

I am assuming that you want to know if there is an assurance that you will succeed on crypto in the future.There are risk on the crypto world and if you are planning to go fulltime, please make sure that you are aware of the things that can happen. There is no assurance that you will earn but with the right knowledge, you can go a long way and earn a lot of money. Risk will always be there, its all about how much we are wiling to take. I will also recommend that you take advantage of crypto's accessibility. You can always do it anytime so think twice if you will leave your permanent job(if you have any) for crypto.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
ZhukovM

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:38:19 AM

Yes I tink so, because this is just the beginning very soon all the whole world will start to use it as medium of exchange, so the trend currently is good one, because you are going somewhere and the glory of the latter is bigger than the former
Yes exchange already and now there is. It is easier for people to trade bitcoins, because crypto-currency wallets do not know such a delusional as "international transfer" "Commission for transfer to another country" and other things.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: