Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:33:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is crypto can built my future?  (Read 2411 times)
acidburn14

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 02:05:23 PM

Basically it can, but it all depends on you. First, study what is bitcoin and cryptocurreny. If you invest in bitcoin last year (July 2017) you should have multiply your investment by x6 if you sell it now though cryptocurrency are all volatile you must do your own research before investing.

LauraCroft

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:06:06 PM

It can
alroys

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:09:42 PM

Who can guarantee the future of someone, no one can do that. but at least, Cryptocurrency provides wonderful hope for a better future. if you are not sure, you should stop, but if you believe then you may continue. but remember, nothing can guarantee someone's future will be better, except the creator of nature.
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2100
Merit: 100

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:04:37 PM

The same question comes into my mind when I involve into crypto market last year but that time I was doing some other online jobs as well So starting crypto trading is nothing to loose that time for me and I was fully delve in learning the trading fundamentals. But I won't advice anyone to left his job without having good knowledge of crypto. You can be successful and can build your good future only when you feel confident you can make good money consistently on your own analysis.

hieusupper89

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:15:29 PM

I want involve this sector fulltime. But is their any ensurity of better future?
I think this is very possible, because I am based on its development potential, I always put faith in it
otunayode

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:18:19 PM

We have seen what cryptocurrency has done in the lives of those that were into it earlier! Cryptocurrency has very good potential for growth and if you are invested in good coin, when those potential is realized, you become direct beneficiary of cryptocurrency success!

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
Bim abk

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:24:45 PM

there are many people who succeed in cryptocurrency provided you can understand how to earn a great income in cryptocurrency. which you need a strong intention because if you only have the capital without any intention to deepen the science of cryptocurrency you will lose. so basically you have to have science then money will come to
simpelplan

Activity: 407
Merit: 2

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:29:18 PM

If you ask if crypto can change your future for the better then nobody will know. If you first invested in crypto and you are lucky you will get a very big profit. So that will change your life for the better. But if you invest in crypto but you are not lucky you will experience failure and loss. So not all can be predicted.
true, the future is so unpredictable
the marketplace also unpredictable

████████████          SMARTFI.com          ████████████
───────          The Open Lending Platform          ───────
hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:33:10 PM

I want involve this sector fulltime. But is their any ensurity of better future?
before involving in this market for fulltime, you have to think about the amount of money and knowledge you have put in cryptocurrencies, both of these elements are required before making any huge investement for the future, if you can meet these requirements, then it is possible for you to earn huge profit from this market in the future. but remember, crypto can bring huge profit but the risks is huge, so there is not thing can ensure you will success in the future.
polemdolah0

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:41:53 PM

I think chasing crypto will be perfect for our future, for now Crypt is not common in the know by the whole world, but for the next five years will probably be more developed later, because cryptocurrency will become the most popular currency in the world, So if we love crypto do not hesitate to chase it at this present moment.
Schirer

Activity: 560
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:44:38 PM

As i understand from your question, you want assurances.
There is no assurances. And even more in such volatile industry as crypto currencies.

I would suggests that you start slow and see what suits you best and how much you can earn and take it form there.
Goodl lluck.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
CybereyesWinger

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:07:28 PM

Interesting question my friend! Hi)
The technology itself will suck you into a more civilized future. But what kind of it will be there for you depends on you. With all my knowledge, when pizza was bargaining for bitcoin, crypto will safely replace many industries. This is the key to the 4th industrial revolution. But it must be understood, fraudulent cases can take place with such a hype. As I can consider myself as an expert in ICOs field and investment, so I can give you some advice. You need to choose it really careful and study all about ICO project which you want to invest in. For example, an experience of a team, a value of the project, uniqueness and then read some comments about it. If you need my recommendation, I can say you that you need to study about Kelvin Blockchain. Multiple blockchains with different consensus algorithms, token types, and assignments will be available. The multichain technology allows creating almost an unlimited potential for speed and productivity. Kelvin Blockchain can launch up to 2^64 subchains - more available subchains will benefit in increased speed and security.
haithomocduong

Activity: 110

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:02:11 AM

You can try your luck in trading cryptocurrency, IF you have the luck. Or else you can learn programming and help the development of cryptocurrency. Surely the experiences you gained along the way will help build your future.
Wearegoodfrends

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:09:04 AM

It depends on your current job. If you don't like it, you can try it. If you do not succeed you can always go back to your previous job. If the job you like then suggest to think things through.
[ProTrader]

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:36:28 AM

Don't jump in the river if you are not sure if it is deep or shallow. Test it with your one foot, if you think you can handle the deep of the river  then dive and enjoy. In other words keep your job or business if you are a newbie.
Zemomtum

Activity: 1316
Merit: 104

CitizenFinance.io

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:42:51 AM

Don't jump in the river if you are not sure if it is deep or shallow. Test it with your one foot, if you think you can handle the deep of the river  then dive and enjoy. In other words keep your job or business if you are a newbie.

Virtual currency or bitcoin can either build your future or not. What do I mean about that? bitcoin is a form of high risk investment , all of the coin that are present in the market is in a form of high risk investment , I don't suggest relying your life or your future in bitcoin because if you do it might be a disaster, because you need luck in crypto , you can make virtual currency as a part of your earnings but not to the extent that you will rely your life here because investment should not be the source of your income , it should be a reserve income

jporter80

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:47:07 AM

yes of course crypto can make your future great,cryptocurrency can't go off again,currently they crypto vaues are pull high,it will be better if you hold on a potential coin,because crypto future is bright
dailythemmo

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:48:15 AM

Your money your choice, Your life your choice, just decide your life and your money, no one can help you Smiley
123jznjx1892889

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:18:18 PM

Crypto is your investment and it is the only to make everyone's future good but it's in your courage and be patient don't think negative and keep up the good work.
CryptYeah

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:20:41 PM

It is possible that the crypto currency is the future))) But if you consider specifically you, then throw everything and start earning it 24/7 I do not recommend it. Everything should be in moderation, get acquainted with the technology gradually) Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: