Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:55:36 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is crypto can built my future?  (Read 2417 times)
V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:38:50 PM

I won't really recommend people to only focus crypto as source of living. Unless you are a professional and is officially member of a good project. But investment and trading will not be enough. Adult people should try at least 5 different source of income.
baduday1991

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 03:43:17 PM

You can earn a lot of money, participate in bounty campaigns or successfully trade in the market.
Yes that is right you can do airdrops, bounty campaigns, trading and also mining if you manage to do all of that and you know what you really gonna do for sure your future is rest assured with crypto world but it takes a lot of efforts. Goodluck.

wave1002012

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:48:58 PM

I want involve this sector fulltime. But is their any ensurity of better future?

Yes, cryptocurrency investment is surely design for future because this is very known and popular way of earning good profit in long term investment and there are so many people are now becomes millionaire through investing on it.
Lannie25

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:14:08 PM

Yup, cryptocurrency can build my future
because for me the company of cryptocurreency is useful and helpful to earn a good amount of income or profit to sustain my own needs and wants.
Jaggi90
Copper Member

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:32:51 PM

It can build your future but your luck also matters alot. If you choose good bounty campaigns , you will get good profits , otherwise less profits. Both hard and luck matters in building a future.
Bionicl4

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:35:41 PM

Do you already have a steady stream of profits from crypto, or do you have passive income from other activities?  Just cryptocurrency is not constant
Morphing

Activity: 302
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 05:38:31 PM

Unfortunately, it is difficult to receive a stable income on the crypto-currency market, as it is subject to strong fluctuations. Therefore it is worth considering it as a good investment or additional income.
papasmurph

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:43:36 PM

I want involve this sector fulltime. But is their any ensurity of better future?

It all depends on how much you want to deal with the crypto market. I personally think that if you can trade and do it daily, this will provide you with a very good future. Even if you only participate in bounty campaigns, you can earn enough money. If you take all your time just for that.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
RyabovRavel86

Activity: 76

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:46:55 PM

First try to earn on coin crypto, without having to pay completely for this occupation. If you manage to do this, you can start earning only on the coin crypto and give your all time ....
Healsmans

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 05:48:31 PM

yes, of course, crytocurrency can help you ti build your future and i am sure that it is a good plaxe an dtime to start
Healsmans

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 05:49:14 PM

First try to earn on coin crypto, without having to pay completely for this occupation. If you manage to do this, you can start earning only on the coin crypto and give your all time ....
crypotcurrency world has a lot of opportunities and i believ e that you wil be able to chieve a lot due to its help, so good luck
Healsmans

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 05:49:58 PM

It all depends on how much you want to deal with the crypto market. I personally think that if you can trade and do it daily, this will provide you with a very good future. Even if you only participate in bounty campaigns, you can earn enough money. If you take all your time just for that.
making xryptocurrency world ypur main job is great and i think thatbyou have enough knowledge fo it and enough skills

Activity: 255

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:50:02 PM

Yep, it is only possible to get enough money with bounty if you will spend a lot, a lot of time on it. Are you working with facebook and twitter? How much crypto are you able to raise with you accounts?
Healsmans

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 05:50:39 PM

It can build your future but your luck also matters alot. If you choose good bounty campaigns , you will get good profits , otherwise less profits. Both hard and luck matters in building a future.
just be sure that younare leaving youe main job ehen you have a lot of achiebpvemnets in the drypotcurrency world, do not risk
imutlinda

Activity: 926
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:54:02 PM

which I ask you. are you sure you will be successful and want to learn more in cryptocurrency? if you believe you can succeed in cryptocurrency then you will succeed. you must have faith in the beginning to keep you motivated and achieve success in crypto
Cryptokingind

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:00:13 PM

Yes this crypto industry is capable to built your future and you can earn a lot of money through participating in different types of bounty without investing money.In this forum you can gain knowledge about crypto and many experienced people are here for help you.
ArgentZykov84

Activity: 65

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:04:39 PM

Cryptocurrency itself represents future prosperity for all of this, a crypto coin can build up your future if you plan and learn about crypto coin.
Usui-Chan

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:12:02 PM

Crypto will definitely be a part of your growth through the future, but it depends on what you do with it to determine how big of a part will it occupy. If you are a full-time crypto guy, then you will really meet your success with your cryptos, but if you are just like me, who is using crypto for part time, then it won't be a huge thing for your future.
Edsemen

Activity: 413

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:41:33 PM

Crypto will definitely be a part of your growth through the future, but it depends on what you do with it to determine how big of a part will it occupy. If you are a full-time crypto guy, then you will really meet your success with your cryptos, but if you are just like me, who is using crypto for part time, then it won't be a huge thing for your future.
We are just the same with that kind of matter in life. I am becoming a full timer now because of crypto,I gain more and further knowledge about it. If crypto can built my furture soon then I would be honored and grateful for having this in my life. I will wait for that opportunity if this is the gateway for my success in the future,hopefully this one!

PRC_May

Activity: 224
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:46:57 PM

I think it relies upon the activities in business on this digital money. business digital money as business in the disconnected world, now and again get a benefit and once in a while likewise get a misfortune.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: