Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:09:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is crypto can built my future?  (Read 2411 times)
dwiady

Activity: 178
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:52:05 AM

if make the main source of income I suggest not, but if for the site job I think is pretty good  Grin
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sendal btc

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:07:10 AM

I believe crypto can built our future to be better, and everything can happen if we  deserve to be decided by crypto. but we should not make crypto be a priority, because not only big profits will we get, but also big risks are waiting if we are not careful in making decisions.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊ ◊
ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork of Ethereum ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
https://ethereumcv.io
Betheng

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:18:12 AM

You can’t depend your future in crytocurrency. I suggest that you can do cryptocurrency as a part time job because the market is unpredictable if you have a family that your going to pay bills every time. If you do full time in cryptocurrency and your invest don’t go well your family will suffer from it. So I suggest keep a stable job and do crypto as your part time job.
ooxtcoo

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:04:06 PM

Of course, I'm sure that if you treat this exercise with responsibility, you will necessarily succeed! Of course there is a share of luck and risk, but it happens in every case. But the crypto currency is a bottomless sea of money even now!
mika1977

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:10:34 PM

First, you need to understand that there are no guarantees in the world, there are only opportunities. Cryptocurrency at the moment is the best opportunity for earnings and I devote all my free time to it, but I am ready for the fact that tomorrow it may not cost anything.
BobBct

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:13:22 PM

Crypto can be a very good opportunity for everyone who needs to be financially free but you may be more broke if you don't take this carefully.
last7minutes

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:28:50 PM

I want involve this sector fulltime. But is their any ensurity of better future?

My future has built by crypto earnings yet and I am very glad that circumstances allow me to earn good money that is enough for living for some years without any additional income, without working.
dusty_daniel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:59:47 PM

If you are ready to be in it all of your free time, of course, you can leave your job and try to become professional in Crypto. But you should save money for the next few months before starting earning money here.

▄▄           ▄▄▄▄▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄         ▄▄        ▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄                  ▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ███▄       ██        ██          ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄         ██                 ███            ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▀                ██▀        ▀██       █████▄     ██        ██         ██▀        ▀██        ██                ██ ██           ██     ██
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██ ▀███▄   ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██               ██   ██          ██▄▄▄▄█▀
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██   ▀███▄ ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██              ██     ██         ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▄                ██▄        ▄██       ██     ▀█████        ██         ██▄      ▄▄  █        ██             ██       ██        ██     ██
██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀        ██       ▀███        ██          ▀██▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██         ██       ██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀         ▀▀        ▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀           ▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
           ▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
███████████▌ ▐███████████
██▌ ▐███████ ███████▌ ▐██
███ ████▀▀██ ██▀▀████ ███
███ ██▀▄████ ████▄▀██ ███
███ ██ █████ █████ ██ ███
 ▀▀ ██ █████ █████ ██ ▀▀
     ▀ █████ █████ ▀
         ▀▀█ █▀▀
The Premier   ───────────────────
Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
────────   Powered by the ICNQ Token

[ Color  Paper ]
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ White Paper ]

▾  Medium
▾  Twitter
▾  LinkedIn
▾  Subscribe

I C N Q  T O K E N

The Token for Digital Asset Management
hetecon

Activity: 462

Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:15:07 PM

I think that if you give a lot of time for the crypt then it really can help you to earn. Main things are patience and diligence..

asdkhz99988

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:29:38 PM

Of course. You can surely build your future in crypto. If you really want to become successful here, you must have the attitude of waiting. You also need to be wise in choosing what ICO or bounty you invest your money. Soon, the whole world will start using this as a medium of exchange.
Biitcoin

Activity: 353

Zichain

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 12:33:20 PM

I do not think so. Of course you can be successful but it is an amotph sphere, so nobody knew about its future. It would be best to have a real money, but also try to earn cryptocurrency.

Micerker

Activity: 593

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 12:35:56 PM

Crypto cannot build your future. To create your future, do it yourself because Crypto is like a tool that makes us profitable to change our lives. Learn how to use Crypto as a tool if you want to change your life in mutuality.

dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:08:54 PM

Crypto cannot build your future. To create your future, do it yourself because Crypto is like a tool that makes us profitable to change our lives. Learn how to use Crypto as a tool if you want to change your life in mutuality.

I agree with  you sir crypto world is only a way to achieved your dream but you need tobe hardwork to make your dream surely come true, thats why you need to understand carefully the how crypro world really work to earn money and to built your bright future.
I also see my future as good because crypto help me to earn extra money.

sheamus10

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:58:13 PM

We can not predict the future of bitcoin, if for the effects of bitcoin in our lives it depends on how we believe in bitcoin. So if we do believe, I'm sure there will be times when we feel the result of the world of cryptocurrency.
rightway00372018

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:02:19 PM

I want involve this sector fulltime. But is their any ensurity of better future?

Yes of it is helpful to many people In fact there are so many people already that have given big opportunity of crypto investment and now becomes millionaire and some of their kids are now successful in their studies.
4abrec

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:06:07 PM

Of course. You can surely build your future in crypto. If you really want to become successful here, you must have the attitude of waiting. You also need to be wise in choosing what ICO or bounty you invest your money. Soon, the whole world will start using this as a medium of exchange.
I agree, but you need to understand that for a successful investment in ICO, you need a lot of work. Investing in crypto is a trend right now, but you should understand that at any time, you can lose your entire Deposit. In order to avoid this, you need to study a lot of necessary information.
honex2

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 03:10:37 PM

Then you have to becareful as you work a tight rope. Crytpocurrency for now is highly unstable you can't completely rely on it to sustain you. You can have some coins you want to sell to get some money the next minutes it has gone down 90%. The money you were looking you can't get it, this is a typical scenario of crypto world.
bolshojkush

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:12:11 PM

I have a positive experience in the field of cryptocurrency. But I do not advise you to spend 100% of your time on it and even more so to leave the work. Because you can lose everything and be disappointed.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

IMAR

Activity: 314
Merit: 20

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:12:44 PM

Basically the answer is Yes. You can built your future through crypto and you can lose it was well through crypto. That is why, in my opinion, if your new in cryptocurrency, may it be investment, trading or bounty. You should make sure that what you are investing is something that you can afford to loose.
spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:18:20 PM

I believe that first of all you need to decide on your life goals. And only then choose the sector in which it will be more convenient for you to grow.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: