Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:20:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28]
  Print  
Author Topic: Baikal Miner Giant B In Stock!!  (Read 9321 times)
1manshow

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:58:58 PM

hey guys i have some units left. I was part of the first batch and I ordered myself, I've sold 7 of them and have 3 left.

If anyone is interested let me know. My price is cheaper than what if being offered here, because well I dont know how anyone justifies paying these guys 8888 for a miner that only costs 3600 from the first batch.

PM for price. Located in the US and shipping expedited with insurance.

Prefer US buyers since its easier, but open to international orders for the right price.

Would you please send the payment or return the coupons?

I sent you $1200 worth in bitmain coupons
Please be honest and either pay or send them back
Thanks

Did you try to buy a miner from him ?  

I did and got scammed big time. He seems to be a trained scammer who talks big shits and gets you into paying first to secure the deal. Then gets to you constantly till you pay him fully and then ignores you to the bone. BEWARE of this fcuk!

I am lucky I didn't get trapped by him .   I sent him a message and he quoted me $5500 and asked me my location .   I told him I live in Texas , but was on the road in California and asked him if he was out west .    He never sent a second reply.    Unfortunately , this site is full of scammers.   There is a group of people who buy well established accounts for the purpose of scamming.   Btw ,  do the coupons allow cover an entire purchase or limited to $100 or so per order ?
He probably avoided you as you wanted a meetup deal which he can't provide since he doesn't have anything but scam to sell. In my case, I don't live in US, so case was different and he was able to convince me into paying first and then scammed me. That asshole claimed himself as Bill from Texas, hope if you can meet him up some day and beat the hell out of him for scamming honest people.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dudukian

Activity: 143

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:44:12 AM

hey guys i have some units left. I was part of the first batch and I ordered myself, I've sold 7 of them and have 3 left.

If anyone is interested let me know. My price is cheaper than what if being offered here, because well I dont know how anyone justifies paying these guys 8888 for a miner that only costs 3600 from the first batch.

Prefer US buyers since its easier, but open to international orders for the right price.

Thanks

I did and got scammed big time. He seems to be a trained scammer who talks big shits and gets you into paying first to secure the deal. Then gets to you constantly till you pay him fully and then ignores you to the bone. BEWARE of this fcuk!

I am lucky I didn't get trapped by him .   I sent him a message and he quoted me $5500 and asked me my location .   I told him I live in Texas , but was on the road in California and asked him if he was out west .    He never sent a second reply.    Unfortunately , this site is full of scammers.   There is a group of people who buy well established accounts for the purpose of scamming.   Btw ,  do the coupons allow cover an entire purchase or limited to $100 or so per order ?
He probably avoided you as you wanted a meetup deal which he can't provide since he doesn't have anything but scam to sell. In my case, I don't live in US, so case was different and he was able to convince me into paying first and then scammed me. That asshole claimed himself as Bill from Texas, hope if you can meet him up some day and beat the hell out of him for scamming honest people.

He could of told me he was from NJ or HI , but maybe he thought I already knew he told people the Texas story .  Most likely he is from outside the U.S. 
Blockhunter (OP)

Activity: 871
Merit: 505

Founder of Incakoin

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 01:57:19 AM

Hi everyone! We Started another group buy for Baikal Giant N
Our New group buy will be posted here —> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3107575.msg32104698#msg32104698

https://YankeeSeed.com
Cannabis Genetics
vkp4321

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:12:47 AM

Pre-owned Baikal Giant B on sale. Ships from USA. Will accept Escrow if needed.
Price : 10.5 ETH/6 BCH/0.75 BTC. Please contact if you are interested.
BubbaBooeee

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:24:15 PM

Thanks

He could of told me he was from NJ or HI , but maybe he thought I already knew he told people the Texas story .  Most likely he is from outside the U.S. 

Thanks

Thanks

I am lucky I didn't get trapped by him .   I sent him a message and he quoted me $5500 and asked me my location .   I told him I live in Texas , but was on the road in California and asked him if he was out west .    He never sent a second reply.    Unfortunately , this site is full of scammers.   There is a group of people who buy well established accounts for the purpose of scamming.   Btw ,  do the coupons allow cover an entire purchase or limited to $100 or so per order ?

*******************************************************************************************************************************************

Not knowing the gender of this user, I will not use the words he, him, she, or her.
I was actually taken for 4.45 BCH by this twit scammer.   This scammer was persistent in making sure the Bitcoin Cash was transfer via GDax exchange.
The name on this website is p90xinsanity.   The name they called themselves was Bill Gustosfan and their email address is billydaakidd7@gmail.com.
I refer to them as Billie Goat or Billy Goat  (the non-human, toilet trash) whenever I email them asking for a refund.

Their bitcoin cash wallet address was/is    1ENFW8yZr9Kc1NXLyWJLSntDDbhs8nSce9

What is interesting is there were two deposits to this wallet and that means someone else sent them BCH as well.

I'd be curious if someone else was taken advantage of by this goat. 

This wallet was emptied on March 2nd, after p90xinsanity was 'shamed' on this website with a negative trust rating on March 1st.

If anyone knows how to identify the owner of  1ENFW8yZr9Kc1NXLyWJLSntDDbhs8nSce9   it would be appreciated.

If you'd like to send them some supportive emails for their Mental, Physical, Psychological issues, don't hesitate.   Email em'.

billydaakidd7@gmail.com    aka   Bill Gustosfan   aka   p90xinsanity
thaovtt210

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:16:55 AM

Who in their right mind would not want to make 400 USD / day or 13.000 USD / month... Of course I want one too but considering my luck lately meaning that since november I want to buy an S9 and till this date today I cannot find one, more than that I lost 1800 USD trying to buy from a website which was obviously a scam but I was so naive and in a rush to get one sad story is that I have 10+ years active on www: video encoding, subtitle sync, forum, torrents, shopping, DVD5 ISO conversions and so one... but still I got scammed, scammed because I wanted so bad to buy a device that you just plug it in and connect it to the internet and it makes you money, shame on me.
Sorry for off topic, but yeah I would like to have a device that makes me 400 USD per day!
samward

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:51:14 AM

i think that market forces r dictating the prices so no problems with that. However guys do consider the alternatives especially gpu miners. Also less risky... I hate gpu rigs but even im considering building one purely due to the overheated asic market. The giant b is so risky it's not with the gamble.
henrylitee

Activity: 54

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:05:27 PM

i would buy one baikal B, anyone?
tachi641

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:56:47 PM

Don't you think the leftovers from batch 1 should've gone to  those waiting for batch 2? That would've made your shop stand above the rest.
Dudukian

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:54:49 AM

i would buy one baikal B, anyone?

I have 4 available .   I placed them on one of our sites.

https://westnutra.com/shop?keywords=baikial&olsPage=products%2Fbaikal-giant-b&page=2

$1995 plus $49.00 shipping .  PSU not included .   I do have HP 750watt PSU's kits available for $90 if needed .

I accept CC , Paypal , BTC , ETH , Zelle , or local pickup here in Fort Worth , Texas . 

Our Ebay listing :  [url]https://www.ebay.com/itm/123100769998[url]
AssemblY

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:49:14 AM

you are honest irksome to place bankroll outside person simple as that and not to comment it confident as offence don't payment hundreds to send outside 1 unit
lavropolat

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:04:49 PM

i would not trusm my money with some random guy on forum, this is a big sum and by the looks of it there are no available miners, all sold out
Dudukian

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:21:58 PM

i would not trusm my money with some random guy on forum, this is a big sum and by the looks of it there are no available miners, all sold out

What are you talking about ?    There are plenty of these miners available .    We also have an escrow program .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28]
  Print  

Jump to: