Print  
Author Topic: delete  (Read 2857 times)
Kn_os
Legendary

Activity: 1055
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 07:33:46 PM

Generally the people who have problems with it are not smart enough to use common sense and don't know what they are doing. Many of them are the same people calling every pool a scam because they don't get exactly the amount of coins a calculator gave them(best when the pool they use is less than 10% of the network). Intelligence is very rare in this section, it's really sad actually.

14 hours withdrawing doge yesterday as well was users fault not cryptsy? Same as 10 hours of awaiting reaction on ticket watching price going down while doges pending. And please do not start talk about dumb users who do not confirm email for god sake. Pending deposite for hours and hours as well users problems who dare to blame cryptsy here. How i can trust market if u should always keep in mind my coins can stuck for several day.

And yeh 502 bad gateway now. Sure it is best exchange ever.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gnode

Activity: 492
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 07:38:36 PM

Then go elsewhere, the chinese will take your place on cryptsy. They are signing up by the 1000s.

Alt Coins are heading up to previous highs!
Kn_os
Legendary

Activity: 1055

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 07:42:03 PM

I will as soon as i will finnaly login there and will able to withdraw my coins, which is obvioulsy i can't do.

But i like your comment, our exchange as shit but we will not going to do anything with it, since we are biggest so everyone have to eat it.
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 07:42:32 PM

Generally the people who have problems with it are not smart enough to use common sense and don't know what they are doing. Many of them are the same people calling every pool a scam because they don't get exactly the amount of coins a calculator gave them(best when the pool they use is less than 10% of the network). Intelligence is very rare in this section, it's really sad actually.

14 hours withdrawing doge yesterday as well was users fault not cryptsy? Same as 10 hours of awaiting reaction on ticket watching price going down while doges pending. And please do not start talk about dumb users who do not confirm email for god sake. Pending deposite for hours and hours as well users problems who dare to blame cryptsy here. How i can trust market if u should always keep in mind my coins can stuck for several day.

I logged into cryptsy just fine. like i said before when you get these errors its because whatever front end server is handling your requests has crashed/gone rogue.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
xIronCrossx

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 07:44:55 PM

Woah, hold up there cowboy. Most of the deposit/withdrawal issues come from new users, but I agree that it's bullshit. The longest I ever had to wait was about 3-4 hours for a Doge deposit, but I've been a user for about 2 months and done a few trades so I'm pretty sure mine go faster than brand new users. I do agree that, that is a real issue and should be fixed or at least explained a bit better somewhere.

I also never said it was the best exchange. If you don't like it and have tons of issues I would recommend going to another exchange, I just try to stop some of the bullshit people spread about Cryptsy. (Such as they are a scam and steal your coins).

BTC - 1Comr6M3WohRK94Wi1PVTV8szhxjzLd9yd
johnnyrocket

Activity: 123
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 07:54:09 PM

Yeah, I wish cryptsy was more stable. It would be nice if some exchange could develop new features like normal equities exchanges have - like limit orders, conditional ordering, etc. I think the first exchange to do that will knock cryptsy out of the game.
Millicent

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 08:04:04 PM

Yeah, I wish cryptsy was more stable. It would be nice if some exchange could develop new features like normal equities exchanges have - like limit orders, conditional ordering, etc. I think the first exchange to do that will knock cryptsy out of the game.

That's for sure.  shorting , margin...

BTC ~ 1CX9TMGCv73XLcvckz5RsnHgsHA5fJrL2q
Wipeout2097

Activity: 840
Merit: 255

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 08:14:26 PM

I'm glad cryptsy sucks for... "traders"  Roll Eyes

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██▀       ▀█       ▀████████████        ▀█         █▀       ▀██
██   ▀██▄▄▄█   ██   ████████████   ███   ████   ████   ▀██▄▄▄██
███▄     ▀██       ▄████████████       ▄█████   █████▄     ▀███
██▀▀▀██▄   █   █████████████████   █▄  ▀█████   ████▀▀▀██▄   ██
██▄       ▄█   █████████████████   ██▄  ▀████   ████▄       ▄██
██       ██▀      ▀█████████████    ▀██   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▄██▄   ████████████     ▀█   █████████████████████
████   ███   ████████   ████   █   ▄  ▀   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▀██▀   █   ████   █   █▄     █████████████████████
██       ██▄      ▄███        ██   ██▄    █████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████                                                             ████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████          ████████████████                                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
VforVictory

Activity: 280

V for Victory or Rather JustV8

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 08:19:29 PM

Doge is very popular right now. So of course your deposits/withdrawals will take time to get through. Thousands of others are doing the same.
BrewCrewFan

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 08:26:38 PM

I will as soon as i will finnaly login there and will able to withdraw my coins, which is obvioulsy i can't do.

But i like your comment, our exchange as shit but we will not going to do anything with it, since we are biggest so everyone have to eat it.

That is the attitude. Who cares if if 35% or more users have issues... it works for the other 55%!!!

The fact of the matter is why we all are not pushing for improvements? Just because it works for you ... what good is it when it does not work for others? Dont you need both buyers and sellers? Or you gonna trade with yourself ?

Very same people that think its all good, are the same ones that cry that there is no innovation in creating new alts...

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!.
SqMe5ceYfdcGsRyVpgvpYb6bRLS9j8omvB

XChat : Addy : XYuZESQpeMtZ2wit8nVVnXKGytfiaTBCo6 PubKey : eteshLzeq8Bh54BRjGSunMTc6Ytxtk7HYaSmDYMQn61z
Ziustag

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 08:32:12 PM

Will the  - estimated BTC volume function  - come back?
bigb159

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 08:32:52 PM

I have been getting 502 bad gateway errors and random logouts all day long. Cryptsy simply does not work. I've withdrawn all my currency and am moving to coinex or cryptorush and probably will never go back.
Mordillo

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 08:42:12 PM

I have been getting 502 bad gateway errors and random logouts all day long. Cryptsy simply does not work. I've withdrawn all my currency and am moving to coinex or cryptorush and probably will never go back.

Good luck with withdrawing your coins. You may see them arrive in approx. 4-5 days. That's about the time craptsy will block them as "pending"

Grasberg

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 10:02:21 PM

The delays in orders make it hard to use sometimes, but I've never had problems with deposits or withdrawals being processed.
qiwoman

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 10:10:36 PM

I can't live without my Cryptsy wallet but today there seems to be a humongous lag for deposit of coins and the site timed out on me a lot today. This is probably good news as many more coins are coming on and more users are using it I guess. I am trying to see the positive side. Also I should have purchased Cryptsy shares when they were cheap because now I cant afford them yet lol. Grin
Wolf0

Activity: 81

It was only the wind.

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 10:16:41 AM

That is the attitude. Who cares if if 35% or more users have issues... it works for the other 55%!!!

The fact of the matter is why we all are not pushing for improvements? Just because it works for you ... what good is it when it does not work for others? Dont you need both buyers and sellers? Or you gonna trade with yourself ?

Very same people that think its all good, are the same ones that cry that there is no innovation in creating new alts...

I agree with you, but... do you even math, bro?
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 11:37:10 AM

I agree with you, but... do you even math, bro?

was probably drunk, last night was the superbowl.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
hvezdasmrti

Activity: 797
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 02:01:00 PM

Sending eac to craptsy...

6 confirmations needed to be confirmed.

COnfirmations in client... 1 2 3 4 5

Confirmations at craptsy: 1 2 3 4 5...

Confirmations in client: 6 7 8... 15

Confirmations at craptsy: 5 5 5 5 5

Yes very big coincidence... It got stuck just at 5 confirmations.

In Pump and Dump we trust.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: