Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:21:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: This market is unhealthy? Maybe Not!  (Read 4546 times)
bealoveall

Activity: 111
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:52:57 AM

It's all a matter of belief. If anyone believes in crypto and wants to own it, the price will increase, but losing confidence will lead to sell-off. I still believe in the future of crypto a lot.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:56:55 AM

This is the real market trend of cryptocurrency it may seems unhealthy for an impatient investors and traders but for long term holders they get used to it. The ups and downs of the market, sudden and unexpected crash and a lots of FUDs and bash if you already know the waves of this market then waiting for the right time to hit the target is what we are looking for but the answer is when but if you can wait patiently you know how to conquer it.

most old timers already understand this but its the newcomers who are having panic attack every time it goes down.  Grin. Its volatile just like it has always been but it is much more stable than it was in the past, its a great news.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:04:42 AM

The market has been like that for quite a while now and it is so disappointing to see bitcoin soar to 6000 level. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw that happening. Lost all my hopes. Along with that almost every altcoin is also dipping and overall there is very negative trend all around. People are really sad and fearing whether to invest or not. Every coin taking such brutal hits which no one could anticipate
putrisa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:22:46 AM

it seems this has happened very long market conditions have long since if not healthy because the place of exchange is full of people who have a very large capital to be able to manipulate the price so you should take advantage of the existing moment to be able to get a lot of profits.
ichanjay

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:25:57 AM

All i know is that this market is very easy to manipulate. Any coin can pump or dump with no reason. This is not a place for a weak mind and hands. You'll get eaten by whales alive.
InflamesAndrei

Activity: 141

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:26:27 AM

You can say what you like but markets go down when there is no confidence!
If it crashes big time the media will make cryptos look worse than they already have!
Such is life!

i am not sure can you say whether the market is healthy or not, i doubt it is acceptable to tje cryptocurrency sphere, it is what it is
Do not think that is to believe the media, they are always kept back and enlightened things on only one side. Tumbling either all pluses or all minuses. And cryptography is innovation, and at least in terms of information transfer.
Nikolya

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:28:20 AM

The problem is not only in the media, it is much broader and focuses on manipulations that are conducted to contain price increases.
tranquochung

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 07:30:42 AM

Dear friend,
Yes, the market have been not healthy in some last days. It's not stability. I thinks everyone should be careful when invest this time. Good luck to all!
Sam$oN

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:34:51 AM

Indeed now the market is unstable, Maybe a lot of factors that affect it all. I also get the news that there is an exchange being hit by a hacker. Maybe we wait a few weeks ahead, semogha market price will return to normal.

I don't think the expectation is to change anything. We must be able to adapt and participate 24/7 in the life of the cryptocurrency. This is important. If you wait, you can miss a lot and fall far behind in life.
meldrio1

Activity: 1358

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:37:07 AM

For me the market is not unhealthy it's an opportunity, if we buy at these cheap prices and hold for long we can earn double or more profit. Don't worry soon the market will recover.  

MatthewNaccarato

Activity: 116

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:45:03 AM

The haters of the crypto market always try to make bad impression to the public.They get that chance when the price gets down.But I wont say that the market is unhealthy. I would rather say that the haters has unhealthy mind.
kakaword

Activity: 142

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:45:27 AM

For this evolving industry, the market has been at a low point for a long time, and people will feel depressed when they continue to fall. So I don't think it will last too long in the trough. Only we have enough patience. I believe that the market will recover soon.
Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:36:17 AM

When the market begun to drop in January a big amount of LIERS! said: don't panic sell, it will be OK, the market will recover.
As it was going down they repeted the same stupidity over and over again, trying to convince people to not sell. People didn't care obviously, BECAUSE! what really crashes the market are whales , sharks and big aggressive traders.

Result?? THANKS TO LIERS, almost every holder of January saw from 60 to 80% loss in their portfolio.

When the market begun a bullrun in mid-April, they said that we were going to the moon. A lot , A BIG LOT of posts were talking about 40.000$ BTC or even 15.000$ ETH. This pretended HYPE, lead to people bying and bying coins with no meassure, no fears, no control and no self-thinking. The market topped at around 800$ for ETH and less than 10k for BTC. Another time, this "good guys", those ill-optimistic guys begun spreading the idea that this was a little correction. No fear, no pain, no panic sell. Hold and you´ll be fine.

Now we are where we are. the market absolutely destroyed. no new money in. No investor willing to put money in a highly manipulated market. Governments and banks doing their best to promote crypto for technology, but on the other side banning people from using their money to buy it. So, only promoting the part which does not affect the bussiness of the bank. Just the technology that benefits them. The governments, that want to control your life and your money, willing to push a tax agenda to DISCOURAGE people to enter there, BECAUSE, anonimity allows people to evade or to pass money to others without that being noticed. Also that money that it's not in the bank, is money that banks are losing by not lending them to others.

The perfect storm is here.

And guess what??Now, those "good guys" that said: by June the market will sky rocket, are now saying: hey, this will recover in 1 or 2 years. At best, by the end of the year they say. Are you really going to believe this guys that have never ever been on point in their predictions???

last question:

What will those guys do, if the market does not recover?? Well i´ll tell you what. I'm making a big list of people saying that the market by end of year will have recovered. It that does not happen, the least i should do is to post does printscreens with those people to shame them for liers. That is what i will do.

IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT, JUST DON'T LIE TO PEOPLE.

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
ishirut009

Activity: 616
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 08:59:51 AM

If it crashes big time the media will make cryptos look worse than they already have!
Such is life!

This is an insane side or the wild side of financial sector so for me, i can handle any amount of risk because of the big potential of insanely big rewards. When crypto flourish it can really do well that you can imagine overnight Which is something to exploit to sell as an investor. Learn the market cycles and never worry again Smiley

Fedoracoins

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:54:13 PM

Yes it is. The market is red now and it looks like it's going to last. But in this situation there are positive sides. It is now possible to buy cryptocurrency with a maximum discount.
Xianrenbanban

Activity: 96

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:05:30 PM

When the market begun to drop in January a big amount of LIERS! said: don't panic sell, it will be OK, the market will recover.
As it was going down they repeted the same stupidity over and over again, trying to convince people to not sell. People didn't care obviously, BECAUSE! what really crashes the market are whales , sharks and big aggressive traders.

Result?? THANKS TO LIERS, almost every holder of January saw from 60 to 80% loss in their portfolio.

When the market begun a bullrun in mid-April, they said that we were going to the moon. A lot , A BIG LOT of posts were talking about 40.000$ BTC or even 15.000$ ETH. This pretended HYPE, lead to people bying and bying coins with no meassure, no fears, no control and no self-thinking. The market topped at around 800$ for ETH and less than 10k for BTC. Another time, this "good guys", those ill-optimistic guys begun spreading the idea that this was a little correction. No fear, no pain, no panic sell. Hold and you´ll be fine.

Now we are where we are. the market absolutely destroyed. no new money in. No investor willing to put money in a highly manipulated market. Governments and banks doing their best to promote crypto for technology, but on the other side banning people from using their money to buy it. So, only promoting the part which does not affect the bussiness of the bank. Just the technology that benefits them. The governments, that want to control your life and your money, willing to push a tax agenda to DISCOURAGE people to enter there, BECAUSE, anonimity allows people to evade or to pass money to others without that being noticed. Also that money that it's not in the bank, is money that banks are losing by not lending them to others.

The perfect storm is here.

And guess what??Now, those "good guys" that said: by June the market will sky rocket, are now saying: hey, this will recover in 1 or 2 years. At best, by the end of the year they say. Are you really going to believe this guys that have never ever been on point in their predictions???

last question:

What will those guys do, if the market does not recover?? Well i´ll tell you what. I'm making a big list of people saying that the market by end of year will have recovered. It that does not happen, the least i should do is to post does printscreens with those people to shame them for liers. That is what i will do.

IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT, JUST DON'T LIE TO PEOPLE.
If you are also influenced by those "good guys" and have not sold your btc and altcoins on time, then I think there is nothing to complain about. People are always willing to believe in tempting words, but they are not willing to face cruel reality.
RGMan

Activity: 232

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:08:53 PM

I do not understand your panic. This is absolutely normal situation for the summer. Activity of traders is decreasing. Now the rate will be lowered to the bottom (I do not think that this is already the bottom - there is still room for falling). Then an active purchase will begin by autumn.
pidobir

Activity: 446

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:22:04 PM

I also noticed that the crypto market is very much dependent on the media. When they praise him the price rises when they say the negative price falls.

MrAntonius

Activity: 392
Merit: 126

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 05:40:47 PM

Such is life!

You have to trust your wife, family, friend. How are you going to trust bitcoin? Bitcoin is the money that should bring you money. Money is an asset created by people. And the market is also run by people. You say there's no trust in money? Bitcoin is now lowered in the price specifically, that the market would improve and quicken. It will go down to 4000 and then it will grow to 8000 and then to 15000. Bitcoin makes advertising again as its a good investment

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Dacosta Osei-Tutu

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:54:33 PM

As a businessman, where people are seeing problems, you should see solutions. Every market has a window of opportunity where it is favorable to enter. I think this is the right time to even buy more coins. Buy as much as you can afford and you will be surprised by the benefit you will enjoy in the next few months
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: