Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 03:36:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: This market is unhealthy? Maybe Not!  (Read 4548 times)
handyhuman

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:38:53 AM

You can say what you like but markets go down when there is no confidence!
If it crashes big time the media will make cryptos look worse than they already have!
Such is life!

Its true market was down right now but it takes some time and patience to increase its value again.Maybe we are unlucky now but patience is a virtue so we should positive on it
Todoroki

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:44:23 AM

In my opinion, the worst is over. I hope that the green market with us will now be long. Let not so quickly, but all the time green! Although I'm already used to everything here. Hope, hope, and all the time you need to follow.
For now in the dungeon starts again old dump and this is enough for a long time, because the market is too unstable again I we have to be very careful, because if we are wrong in choosing then there will be risks that we will get and can have an impact on our income.
HyunBin

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:49:37 AM

If it crashes big time the media will make cryptos look worse than they already have!
Such is life!

This is a small problem of cryptos. There are many ups and downs. We can say that its all part of crypto . If some member cant afford to lose big time then they also dont deserve to gain big profit coming from cryptos.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
waser12

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 11:56:02 AM

I agree. Crypto will lose trust of people. There will not be flow of new money into industry and finally capitalization of crypto market will decrease.

efxtrader

Activity: 924

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:59:11 AM

Such is life!

I think cryptomarket still unstable and and not settle yet. Many factor why market still unstable, like negative news in market and peoples always panic with negative news and selling their coin with cheaper price.
If we can hold and trust on our investment for long term, cryptocurrency can be good market and good investment because its growing market in digital era.

Grifosha

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:00:46 PM

Such is life!

The market just found the point of equilibrium. There is no collapse. At the end of 2017, the price was too high. Now the market has returned to its normal values.
paul gatt

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:01:28 PM

You think the unhealthy money market is not right. Many people make legitimate investments and make good money with their own efforts. Only bad guys take advantage of this market to do illegal things. This market has many fluctuations involved must accept.
sinachy

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:01:50 PM

Crypto market is healthy, Every market price goes up and down, even the stock market the price goes up and down too but that does not make it to be unhealthy, when the market price is down, you should have patience and wait for the price to go up again.
Akselrod

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:06:18 PM

When the media starts screaming that the market has collapsed, it means that very soon the market will begin to grow Wink. It also happens when the market is at its peak. Media begins to say that you can invest and after that the market falls.
wabashky

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:06:33 PM

Crypto is a new marker constantly developping, so sometimes we do not understand all the processes. Plus, like at all markets, there is some kind of manipulation from big smart money. It is healthy now.
No One

Activity: 417
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:08:34 PM

To some extent manipulations are playing big role in the market. News surrounding cryptocurrency also affects the market than it actually is. So it it hard to know what is going on in the market. Cryptocurrency market must check this trend. 

StepChain  │  A Responsible Fitness App
familiabitcoin

Activity: 182
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 12:12:28 PM

Such is life!

This is common in the crypto market, because of fluctuating prices, for long-term investors will get used to this sort of thing. I think if prices fall will be profitable for long-term investors. Because they buy coins at the lowest price then will sell the coins when the market price goes up

BITCOIN REAL  ╼ ╏ ╾  THE REVOLUTION BEGINS
BTCr - BTC Revolution 2.0 - A Community Hardfork
Winnerschapel

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:13:54 PM

Currently, the crypto market is going down and no one can say for sure what will come in the future.
Looking back on the development of the crypto market from its early days, there are many difficulties and the media has also had a lot of impact but it has always survived to the present.
So I believe the crypto market will overcome this stage
dead_m92

Activity: 650
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:15:43 PM

There is no trust on this market because the entire market is crashed right now.
It surprised me to see dragonchain at less than $0,32 a few days ago, it was shocking for me, it was more than $5 on January, lmao

███
             █████████
          ███████████████
        ███████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
    █████████▀        █████████
 ███████████▌  ▄████▄▄████████████
████████████▌  ████████████████████
█████████████   ▀▀▀▀  █████████████
██████████████▄▄     ▄█████████████
███████████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████████
    █████████         █████████
       ███               ███

WhitePaper
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

breathlessz

Activity: 770
Merit: 12

Trphy.io

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:22:05 PM

Such is life!

This is common in the crypto market, because of fluctuating prices, for long-term investors will get used to this sort of thing. I think if prices fall will be profitable for long-term investors. Because they buy coins at the lowest price then will sell the coins when the market price goes up
but for the current price fall i do not know what causes it. Does anyone know why at now the price drops again after a fairly convincing rise before?
is there any big news going on?

iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:12:58 PM

Now the crypto-currency market has gone down, then it will go up.These fluctuations occur constantly, you just need to be able to benefit from it.
dragonwolf88

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:16:22 PM

Now the crypto-currency market has gone down, then it will go up.These fluctuations occur constantly, you just need to be able to benefit from it.

This is the usual trends happening every year, you are right we really need to get the most of it when the price rise and keep holding and buying when the price is low. I think this is the cycle every investors are doing that is why they are gaining a lot of profit.
wishman93

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:17:30 PM

Yes the market looks not really good, but it is the normal trend. You dont expect the market to be rising all the time. If that happens, people wouldnt be able to make enough profit. This is an opportunity for some people to buy and hold for the future. So its normal for the market to be "unhealthy".
handini

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:24:47 PM

indeed the current market conditions, once down or the situation is deteriorating only that what we need now is, the confidence that is in us personally. if we believe in the current market conditions then the possibility of his condition will improve.
Holla123

Activity: 504
Merit: 131

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:01:01 PM

Such is life!

That is the whole agenda to make bitcoin unpopular. It is more effective than just trying to ban it. Banning it would people get even more attached to it. If you want to do yourself a favour, buy some bitcoin and move them to your ledger. After just wait. If there is manipulation, even that will reach its limits at some stage.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: