Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 03:36:57 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: This market is unhealthy? Maybe Not!  (Read 4554 times)
dmgrinko1@gmail.com

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:19:44 AM

Exactly. Therefore, in such conditions, we need to look for projects with better ideas and this should be projects of the next generation. I am very glad that from time to time they appear and one of such projects I can call EON. These guys are building a platform for better communication between developers and players. And the best tool that they promise to use is the EOS blockchain and it's really important in the industry with constant activity from the players. I do not think that in such a market we can miss such high-quality projects
newuser20

Activity: 244

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:20:05 AM

Yes it is, people do not see a long-term perspective in the crypto market when the market falls for 2 months  Sad
hashshashin

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:25:00 AM

In the market, the crypto currency at the moment is really a sad situation, and the media also play a big role in this. But I believe that we will survive this period of the downward trend, and the market will soon recover.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
moneyangel

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:25:24 AM

personally, I think, It's all a matter of trust. If anyone believes in crypto and wants to have it, the price will increase, but losing trust will lead to sales.
So do not despair and do not panic. This will not help. The market is still healthy enough for investment.

Yeah I agree on you, the market is still good to those people who enter the market at the bottom price but not to those who buy bitcoin at $10k to $19k, The market has not yet recover after those crazy bull run and those people are now disappointed with their investments in this technology.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
tng811

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:26:42 AM

You can say what you like but markets go down when there is no confidence!
If it crashes big time the media will make cryptos look worse than they already have!
Such is life!

Yes, because bitcoin price rose too fast and that price is not sustainable. People are waiting to enter when the price is more reasonable. When btc reaches the bottom, there will be FOMO buy again.

quang99

Activity: 434

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:26:56 AM

If it crashes big time the media will make cryptos look worse than they already have!
Such is life!

This is the fever of the market, many sell out others, on the contrary, support the market buying at low prices. And whales look at it all and do not hurry to take any side, waiting for the best moment for them.
Crypto market may be young and developing but I don't think it's unhealthy. The upward or downward movement in price is part of growth and is normal. It takes patience, willingness, faith, and determination to survive and be reward in the field of cryptocurrencies. Market may not be at its best sometimes, but it can surely bounce back. Nothing comes easy in life, we all need to work hard to achieve our goals.
Indeed! It's volatile by nature, and we should learn to accept that reality. It can be very challenging to deal its unstable market, but I believe it's not all about focusing on what its disadvantages are. Better focus on the brighter side, on what we can do to be productive, and believe that things will turn out to be fine at the course of time. Stay positive, welcome failures, and never stop learning.

Everybody accepts market growth for granted, but when the market starts to fall, even for so long, people start to consider the market unhealthy. The market has volatility and it is thanks to it that we all can earn money in the crypto.

Lostan

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:30:42 AM

Such is life!

There is no crashing at this moment. There is manipulation and speculation.
Look at the charts, crypto market decreased in price so many times, so that is just another correction
R9s

Activity: 406

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:33:31 AM

Bitcoin has fallen below 5,800 U.S. dollars, and there are signs that it may further decline. The market is currently being shrouded by panic, which will lead to further reduction of investment.Looks like it's hard to have a bull market this year.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
HolderLoo

Activity: 132

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:39:27 AM

Bitcoin has fallen below 5,800 U.S. dollars, and there are signs that it may further decline. The market is currently being shrouded by panic, which will lead to further reduction of investment.Looks like it's hard to have a bull market this year.
Yes, In fact, if whales move out of the crypto market. It will be a difficult time to rekindle the confidence of investors and the community. The SEC's move is another indication that the trend is unpredictable at this time. complex and panic. The worst thing is that bitcoin can decrease at 5k5.
tranquochung

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 08:48:38 AM

Dear all,
Yes, currently, The market is going down slowly. No signals for uptrend. But I think that with the strong health before, the trend of life, the future of blockchain technology, they maybe go up later. I don't know, that's my idea only.
hameshsmith

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:22:40 AM

All markets at some time go through growing pains.  We can and do learn a lot by adopting market strategies and mechanisms but we also just have to wait. We are clearly in speculative phase with a rather undecided masses and lots of shifting of opinion.
Dwarfalamei

Activity: 360
Merit: 103

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:25:21 AM

I agree!!! Such a fall in prices, with every day of money becomes less and less! And in this case it remains only to wait and endure until the end of this course correction and the start of the price increase!

Simayi

Activity: 360
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:30:49 AM

I'm very confident about the future of cryptocurrency, but I don't think this year is a smooth year. We have seen huge manipulations of market prices by whales. They have created a series of bad news for bitcoin, so don't expect the market to be quick recovery, we should see longer.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Olgdanil

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:06:22 PM

Such is life!

Markets are falling, sell everything and go out of the crypt, the less of you the alarmists will remain the better. I'm sitting still, I'm going on vacation soon.
nasar

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:06:47 PM

I agree with your opinion. Not everyone considers that the current market situation is unhealthy, many are benefiting by this situation. Fluctuations become an indispensable part of crypto, and a good land for traders. Patience becomes an important thing to have as you say.
apaev

Activity: 108
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:02:53 PM

I, together with the crypto community, hope that the market will someday grow. The market is now plummeting, most are losing hope
Triss Merigold

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

The Future of Security Tokens

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:04:44 PM

I think the patience of the holders of tokens and coins already on the wane. They are tested for the past 4-5 months, and many are willing to give up and give it a thankless job.

bezzler

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:14:36 PM

This is not only about the healthy market or not. This may become part of the strategies by the whales. Those big investors can be one of the factors that influence the prices to down or up easily. Additionally, crypto is decentralized. They will be not ruled. So, just make sure that you can be ready for the situation of crypto and market recently
Samkol26

Activity: 532

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 04:18:38 PM

This is not only about the healthy market or not. This may become part of the strategies by the whales. Those big investors can be one of the factors that influence the prices to down or up easily. Additionally, crypto is decentralized. They will be not ruled. So, just make sure that you can be ready for the situation of crypto and market recently
i totally agree with you, when market is unhealthy for a long time like this i think this way too, they let it go down and buy then pump it again

AnnaGeraMsk

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:23:59 PM

he is not predictable by the young, who tries to tell him, it's like a finger in the sky, one thing will only benefit this legalization
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: