Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:01:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: This market is unhealthy? Maybe Not!  (Read 4554 times)
oldtimegin

Activity: 123
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:42:57 PM

Wish things would move a bit quicker. I am afraid we have to do two year bearmarket again. Maybe I can buy back the coins I sold at $1000 though, that would be a nice bonus...

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
joshua0502

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 02:44:54 PM

We can't control the market value to be positive forever. It will always make a ups and downs image. But it will grow from it lapses and will make a good image again soon.
yaelahwall

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

Next Generation Antivirus

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 02:51:52 PM

Yes, so with the state of the market. Although it can be predicted but the movement is very fast and always surprising. Like life, sometimes we are under and even can be above. It all depends on God's provisions. Although the market is not healthy even lasted long enough then it should not make us give up. We must be even harder in trying, we have to think of a smarter strategy again, and we must rise from a failure. We should learn from experience about fluctuations in the price of crypto currency previously. Let's both awaken the crypto currency again and let's build public confidence again about crypto currency.

BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1652
Merit: 629

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:57:42 PM

You can say what you like but markets go down when there is no confidence!
If it crashes big time the media will make cryptos look worse than they already have!
Such is life!

Especially in the last 2 months, the market has been in a bad state. I expect the bull market after about 4 months, but unfortunately I can not predict in which direction and in what direction the market will progress until this period. For that reason, I take care to create a basket exchange rate on my own and constantly increase my investments. Of course, everything is risky, but I think basket price is the right choice.
Profuter

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:40:07 PM

As for me, so in the market is now a complete disappointment with investors. The fact is that, as at this time of the year, we all were waiting for the implementation of the many projects that raised funds last year. In the end, what do we see? Endless shifts in the timing of implementation, attempts to deceive investors on every little thing. If everything goes on and on, the market will continue to fall and where no one will say any more.
I think this should all stop. after the market is settled by the government.
MilesEldwin

Activity: 162

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:12:08 PM

If it crashes big time the media will make cryptos look worse than they already have!
Such is life!

Yes the market is super low and this is really difficult and no one can accurately predict. So the best way is to hold it for a long time, wait for it to reach your desired price and then wait for a low price you think to buy again. If you still want to invest so I would only suggest ICOs as they are immune to the crash. Go for projects like Liven and Redcab, these my top pick.
Thefrolly

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:47:17 PM

If you look at the health of the crypto markets than you should be looking at if its network is working correctly and functioning as it should be. Don't compare the prices with the health of the market. There is no correlation between. The crypto market is now big enough that media running negative campaigns about it won't affect it much.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:23:14 PM

Such is life!

I will not argue with you, because in fact we always see market capitalization reduced every week. Having a half portfolio is certainly not cool, and there are times that it will be frustrating. But if we look at it from another point of view, maybe this is an opportunity, at least if we start buying the same coins, it looks like the portfolio will recover faster than we expected.
Correct, many people are panicking since they are seeing the value of their portfolios in fiat to go down but that should not really be a motive of worry and in fact people should be taking the opportunity to increase the size of their portfolios since they can do it with a huge discount, but instead people chose to focus only on the negative and this is the main reason why most people are selling in panic.
Atm2020

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:40:45 PM

Many people can probably go crazy about what's going on in the last few months. Those who bought bitcoin for 17-20 thousand dollars for sure are experiencing a deep depression in this regard
Korkorjkk

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 09:45:39 PM

This is how the market is and has been since the beginning of crypo. It goes down sometimes but you just have to be patient. You will have to hold your coins for a long time before selling them.

AlisaWhishie

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 09:52:08 PM

What is your problem, why don't you like it? I'm sure that you came here because you loved the volatility on this market, as it seems so easy to earn a lot of money here in a short period of time. But then you started to lose money and your opinion changed, right?
Yes, crypto market is very volatile, but it is healthy. Uptrends, downtrends, correction, and uncertainty - everything is the same with any other markets.

aceptamosbitcoin

Activity: 981
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:54:56 PM

If you look at the health of the crypto markets than you should be looking at if its network is working correctly and functioning as it should be. Don't compare the prices with the health of the market. There is no correlation between. The crypto market is now big enough that media running negative campaigns about it won't affect it much.

I think the same way as you do. When some people lose money and cannot handle the pressure, they like to blame everything everywhere. The market is the way it is and it is working the way it should. It is healthy market that is heeling itself now and will get going soon.
heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:58:02 PM

Some have thought that crypto would crash before now, but it never did. Instead it keeps on gaining more popularity, climbing up the ladder for more success. My believe is that crypto cannot die.
Catmurs

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:00:26 PM

I think the market needs time to recover from 2017, as the whole year was a bullish trend , and I think this year this will not be

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
superstarbtc

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:07:54 PM

in reality, the bear market will give a lot of opportunities for newbie investors to gain profit even the market is uncertain we can expect profits when we invest coins now at cheap price
fempat

Activity: 331
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:16:09 PM

Such is life!

Yeah. Many of them want to get into the market. That's why they cause unnecessary FUDs and confusions. This happens always. People's emotions determine the outcome of the market. It's just so pathetic that the market has struggled for this long since the start of the year.

miracle24

Activity: 309

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 10:19:54 PM

Crypto is gonna survive. We just have to wait till big money comes in. The market lacks volume at the moment.
balrog

Activity: 448
Merit: 37

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 10:37:09 PM

Market is absolutely manipulated and all cryptocurrencies will fall untill it will hit levels that manipulators are aimed to reach . All we can do is to accept it and wait patiently for a better times . The worst thing is that no one knows how deep market can fall , so if someone think it's a bottom and he need to buy right now , next day may become very dissapointed  Undecided
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:53:07 AM

Some have thought that crypto would crash before now, but it never did. Instead it keeps on gaining more popularity, climbing up the ladder for more success. My believe is that crypto cannot die.

The only thing that can save it is ETF approval by the SEC
Bolabi

Activity: 220

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:09:06 AM

Yes, the market is in poor condition. I think it will be difficult for Altcoin to recover, as more and more ICO scams result in loss of trust from the support community. developers should certainly look for ways to get altcoin back in demand and the market should show improvement.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: