Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 07:32:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: This market is unhealthy? Maybe Not!  (Read 4548 times)
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:12:04 AM

With the current market conditions going down to be the best opportunity to start, we must dare to invest now so that our future will get better as the year-end market will skyrocket.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
r.bhalla07

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:13:57 AM

No this is not true that this market is unhealthy but i say that this market is very healthy but this time it is little down but it not means that it is unhealthy please have patience and wait for the right time and you will see the your wording is wrong.

FilmBusinessBuster.com
» A GAME CHANGER for the Film Industry  «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
Nipun22

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:41:32 AM

I think it is a normal market trend of cryptocurrency it may seem unhealthy for impatient investors and traders but for long-term holders, they get used to it. If we know the waves of this market then waiting for the right time to hit the target is what we are looking for but the answer is when but if you can wait patiently you know how to conquer it.
adsas08zbb

Activity: 97

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:49:06 AM

I think we should not compare crypto market with any other substituting with the rules that apply there. This is how the things works in crypto and it's normal situation.
chixka000

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:32:36 PM

I think we should not compare crypto market with any other substituting with the rules that apply there. This is how the things works in crypto and it's normal situation.
It seems the author of the topic succumbs to panic and has already sold his bitcoins. Now the main thing is not to panic or be a hamster...
Mezze

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:59:47 PM

Crypto is a market like any other. Whales do pump and dump all the time so you just need to ride the wave and know when to buy and when to sell. Many people enter the market at the wrong time or sell at dip etc. Research before investing, that's the smartest thing to do.
harbet.robison

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:45:39 AM

It depends on how people look at it. I personally don't think the market is unhealthy. Correction, bearish and fud are a common things in crypto market. Those are cyclical nature of crypto market. I'm getting used to it.
starmman
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:43:27 AM

I'm starting to see a few more green candlesticks now - wonder if we are heading to a new market phase

I picked up plenty of extra coins until now - so would be great for a change =)
An0nyMoose

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:03:18 AM

The thing about the crypto market and investing in it is you have to know how to pace yourself. If you are watching the value of your coins plummet then it is not healthy for you to keep looking at the charts all of the time. Crypto market is not like other market, it's volatility makes it incredibly hard to handle which is why investors need to be resilient

Blockonomics                          ██
                         ████  ██

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄ ████  ████  ██
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ████  ████
    ▄█████▀▀         ▀▀█████▄ ██  ████
   ████▀                 ▀████   ████
  ████      ████████▄      ████ ████
 ████        ██    ██▄      ████ ██
████         ██     ██       ████
████         ██   ▄██▀       ████
████         ███████         ████
████         ██    ██▄       ████
████         ██     ██       ████
 ████        ██    ██▀      ████
  ████      ████████▀      ████
   ████▄                 ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Miha Kot

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:08:40 AM

You can say what you like but markets go down when there is no confidence!
If it crashes big time the media will make cryptos look worse than they already have!
Such is life!

At any moment, the markets can go up and down so there is nothing wrong. You just need to understand that there is a risk, but the risk is always and everywhere.
Miha Kot

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:11:25 AM

With the current market conditions going down to be the best opportunity to start, we must dare to invest now so that our future will get better as the year-end market will skyrocket.
I would not make such rosy forecasts because we need to live today and invest today and now. Since any political decision can change the course of cryptocurrency.
strawbery

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:12:41 AM

Yes, I very much agree with you. Now that large-scale projects are going on ICO, and the demand for funds is very large, this is not normal. A blockchain project does not even need so much money for products, and The cost of getting a good deal on the line is huge, I think it is very unhealthy.
Jaggi90
Copper Member

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:14:24 AM

As we know that crypto market hits high and low. Since , it has high low now , so be prepared to watch it hitting high. If you can invest now , you are not going to regret.
ultrastructure

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:20:28 AM

I also agree with you. You may be true. I'm tired to see the market which continue going down again and again. I'm tired to see the market which continue going down again and again. The market can crash very easily every second. I don't know which is normal and which is the big crash. However, crypto is always in this stage. But, from this situation, some can be gained for profits by understanding when to buy and when to sell exactly. I love being part of crypto even it is unhealthy especially the market and the value. The market is really suffering the hard times, but it's for now, I'm sure the growth will soon go and we can still invest peacefully.
Incognito01

Activity: 378
Merit: 119

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:28:28 AM

I am sure that now the cryptocurrency market is gaining strength for full recovery and subsequent long-term growth. We need to wait a little longer and the trend will change to positive.

Kennedy3950

Activity: 109

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:18:40 PM

I think the market is healthy now , there will be some time where the market goes down the members has to wait for it patiently as the market grows slowly but as of my view this market has more fluctuations stay alert and keep patient .
CHE}|{OK

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:32:31 PM

Now is not the best time for the market, I agree. But in any case, the time will come when everything will begin to grow very much, do not be discouraged and now it is better to do something else

Mezze

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:44:04 PM

Now is not the best time for the market, I agree. But in any case, the time will come when everything will begin to grow very much, do not be discouraged and now it is better to do something else

Actually last two days are getting our hope back the market is getting back on it's feet and prices are going up so it's not that bad. Now is the time to wait and act when you get the chance to make a profit. I bought lots of cheap that are waiting to get sold when the price is right.  Grin
hason88hvbc

Activity: 242
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:56:22 PM

You can say what you like but markets go down when there is no confidence!
If it crashes big time the media will make cryptos look worse than they already have!
Such is life!

Fluctuations become an indispensable part of crypto, and a good land for traders. Patience becomes an important thing to have as you say.
takumi2354

Activity: 64

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:04:30 PM

I think that in the future GUARIUM will have a positive impact on the market
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: