Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:00:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: This market is unhealthy? Maybe Not!  (Read 4548 times)
arvind82

Activity: 121
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:40:40 AM

Market is unhealthy.it may be not.price of coins are increase may be decrese...it is normally happen in market...sometimes investors gain loss and some times gaine profit...it is normally happen in every bussiness and market....but still there are lot of good projects in which ypu investing money and earn profit.
cewekimut

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:52:50 AM

The market fell and the condition is long since the beginning of the year. Many people are afraid if crypto will fall on and it makes a lot of investors have left. And this week I see if the price has been up Bitcoin. And I think this later that will be the beginning of the revival of crypto. And it's very positive that we should immediately make an investment.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
texas23

Activity: 294
Merit: 30

The future of advertisement intelligence

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:39:06 AM

You say obvious things and therefore it is difficult to disagree with you. The main thing is when it will happen and whether we will be able to hold our positions until this moment.
I think it has happened up to now, where many investors are releasing large assets so that a very long decline occurs and it takes a long time to be able to return prices and crypto back victorious. then you must do the HODL for now so that later you will get a big profit.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀ ● ◯ SaTT - The Revolution of Advertising Transactions ◯ ● ▀▀▀▀▀█▄
●███    Website | Ann Thread | Whitepaper | Facebook | Twitter | Telegram    ███●
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   PRE-SALE COMPLETED IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS!   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
norcia

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:19:25 AM

You can say what you like but markets go down when there is no confidence!
If it crashes big time the media will make cryptos look worse than they already have!

But

Things are changing and I believe the Bulls will take Bitcoin to 7K plus and restore confidence!

Bitcoin Forever!

This is a healthy market, you are wrong to say unhealthy. Because so many people have made a lot of free money through reward campaigns, we make money easily, and you say unhealthy. You have to rethink what you say, this can make you panic.
Evan_Doyle

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:23:28 AM

I don't call such markets, unhealthy.

The way BTC is maintaining its support near $6k, this shows that the market is strong at these points and there is organic volume and hodlers to support such price range. We have volume. To grow, we definitely need more volume and investors and market is still figuring that out. There is nothing wrong in market having a slower growth.

Yeah this is true. It's been behaving organically, especially if you compare it to highly manipulated assets like oil, gold or the swiss franc. Now those are manipulated!

Bitcoin tends to respect support and resistance levels more than other assets do. And it follows fibonnanci patterns quite accurately. This is what traders call a "virgin" market, meaning unspoiled by algos and institutional funds. Which is why I think futures and ETFs are bad ideas. Keep their dirty hands out of here.
LensCat

Activity: 116

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:32:22 AM

Usually circumstance of cryptomarket. The unpredictable is high so the vacillation is exceptionally focused. Hang on your USD to the most reduced cost and purchase the greatest number of as coin you can manage. sit tight for maybe a couple days when the value give your benefit, offer. The market will green and red once more, rehash the activity so you can make benefit.
Zaidaskin

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:53:38 AM

If it crashes big time the media will make cryptos look worse than they already have!

But

Things are changing and I believe the Bulls will take Bitcoin to 7K plus and restore confidence!

Bitcoin Forever!

Being unhealthy from the crypto market is part of the risk, you just have to keep in mind that cryptocurrency markets are in good cycles, true bitcoin prices have disappeared, but the technology itself continues to grow, becoming stronger than ever, blockchain is one example of the greatest digital masterpiece currently.
Lemer

Activity: 139

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:05:01 AM

Belief, however, has no effect. Angry
Because the final factor affecting the market is the relationship between supply and demand, there are few new investors, which leads to the imbalance between supply and demand.

deredevil

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:32:36 AM

It is true that the market is developing unhealthily, there are several factors that influence the growth of market prices that cannot grow properly. Going far deeper, when he gets a sudden development he falls back. Describes a market situation that is still unstable. The market will recover the price when they get the pump, and of course, it's not easy to get it.

bighok353

Activity: 102

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:36:53 AM

It's not that the market is not healthy. In my opinion, only a better recovery can have greater growth. If you can't stand it, how can you wait for the arrival of the bull market? Get more benefits.
Arroware

Activity: 272

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:39:44 AM

I think now the market prices are starting to increase, so for us you also don't worry, in the near future the market price will rise again, so you will get more profits in the future.
Bledlert

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:39:55 AM

I'm pretty sure this market is very unhealthy and very weak . I would like to believe that in the near future the market will unfold
Orang Tua

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:01:51 AM

But

Bitcoin Forever!

It looks unhealthy for now, but if you can wait for a while then the results will be different, the downward trend will end soon, and we have to recover all the losses or if we can make more money. Patience is the key and important capital in cryptocurrency.
avisipa

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:08:17 AM

But

Bitcoin Forever!

Of course Bitcoin will easily get a 10-30% increase, even though it is corrected again. But our hope is more than that, because the increase in Bitcoin is expected to pump market capitalization, and when more fiat enters, the altcoin will also follow.
Kwansimaa

Activity: 238
Merit: 12

send & receive money instantly,with no hidden cost

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:11:15 AM

hahaha..so unhealthy mate but some cryptopreneurs have speculated that things are going to get better in no time so let's just be patient and not sell cheap as others are doing because bitcoin will gain its confidence in no time and the market will bounce back.

WhiteShum
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:13:33 PM

hahaha..so unhealthy mate but some cryptopreneurs have speculated that things are going to get better in no time so let's just be patient and not sell cheap as others are doing because bitcoin will gain its confidence in no time and the market will bounce back.
This is quite a healthy market behavior. If we didn't have the correction, then it would be possible to report unhealthy and manipulative growth.
MIZANUR5033

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:25:35 PM

There are lots of very intelligent market predictor out there about this crypto marketplace. They really did their job very well. There was a time when the market was very down we all see the fall of the market very brutally.
All of the investors were very anxious to see this change in the market. No one even believes that can happen in this marketplace.

But it a rule for any business sometimes the market will be very high and sometimes it will be down. So I think its normal to change the market or you can say this is a part of this marketplace. So who thinks that the marketplace will not raise the market gives them an auto answer.
heartthew

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:19:41 PM

I think that Ethereum and Bitcoin still keep the market in good shape and I think that without them, the crypt would simply collapse. Therefore, you should be careful about investing.
Esterklu

Activity: 728

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:38:13 PM

I see green colors in my portfolio today, it is not looking good, but a little better. But i think this crush is normal after crazy last year growth.
Pamplelune

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

WAWLLET - World’s first multi-asset wallet

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:46:44 PM

But

Bitcoin Forever!

Let us know which markets do you consider healthy?
If you think that known big low-volatile markets are less speculative than crypto one, you are completely wrong.  Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: