Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 08:24:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: This market is unhealthy? Maybe Not!  (Read 4556 times)
starmman
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:20:59 AM

Alt trading (at least for me) has trickled to almost nothing over the last few days - hope volatility picks up a bit soon...
Masha Me1

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:31:02 AM

While the situation in the market is not healthy. But we are waiting for that soon everything will go well. After all, the crypto currency has a powerful supply of forces and capabilities. Therefore, we wait only for auspicious time. To fully work on the market.
ElizaZX

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:47:15 AM

Media coverage of bitcoin in bad color, even when it grew at an incredible rate and its capitalization reached 0.5 trillion US dollars. I do not think that their opinion can affect investors.
Icologies

Activity: 994

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:50:26 AM

You can say what you like but markets go down when there is no confidence!
If it crashes big time the media will make cryptos look worse than they already have!

But

Things are changing and I believe the Bulls will take Bitcoin to 7K plus and restore confidence!

Bitcoin Forever!

Yes, as a trader, we must always be optimistic that there will be better price changes on the market. indeed now the market price has not addressed significant progress, but bitcoin is worse than this. so keep believing, optimistic and positive thinking that must be done at this time.

FirstCryptic

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

🔵The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:04:02 PM

I am sure that the crypto market is now at the level of the human age, which corresponds to the child no more than 2-3 years. At such a young age, one can always recover and become great in the future. I want to wish good health to our beloved crypto market.

[ R E S T O t o k e n ]     |     The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space
     TOKEN SALE      ❱ Oct 10th - Dec 14th
erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:14:20 PM

If it crashes big time the media will make cryptos look worse than they already have!

But

Things are changing and I believe the Bulls will take Bitcoin to 7K plus and restore confidence!

Bitcoin Forever!

It depend on how you appreciate bitcoin as investment even with the stablizing market price there are still good things to consider like taking advantage of its volatility. Isn't obvious that every time bitcoin market price goes 3-5 % increase on its market price later that day will going to fall down again on and that would really helpful if you are trading bitcoin. Sell when the market is green and buy when the market is red and accumulate all those things repeatedly then you can see the difference will be.
apyong

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:17:30 PM

as we experiencing now, the market is slowly bouncing back and getting back into its own shape. the market is very unpredictable, we can never really know if when will it be green again and when will it be down again.
Gromx

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:24:48 PM

as we experiencing now, the market is slowly bouncing back and getting back into its own shape. the market is very unpredictable, we can never really know if when will it be green again and when will it be down again.
Who knows how to earn-can do it in a falling market. Most of the non-professional investors now hold-due to the fall of the market and their investments.
sergey1301

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:30:16 AM

I think the race, up to $ 20,000, is unhealthy behavior. And the fact that bitcoin has fallen in price, it seems to me, more healthy.
yakushev

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:32:19 AM

But

Bitcoin Forever!

If Bitcoin really reaches 7k, then this will actually be the beginning of the bulls. How many attempts have already been made to break through the barrier and all ended with another fall. Let's see what can change the current situation.

bellaayu

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:56:53 AM

Yes, unhealthy market because of a lot of the decline. Bitcoin now also weak condition and many people assume that the market will continue to decline. But we also have to think positive, that the condition is only for a while. And we will see at the end of the year 2018 coins will have a very large volume.

abubakar.tapo

Activity: 109

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 05:32:16 PM

Crypto market by age not more than 5-6 years. On a historical scale, this is a very short time. At such a young age it is impossible to talk about the chronic diseases of the crypto market. If there are small diseases, they will pass and the crypto market will return to stable growth and development.
Gru minions

Activity: 149

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 05:55:18 PM

Maybe yes as a reason that it can crash in a second. But now it is not an unhealthy, it is a stable position. From this stage someone also gaining profit,important is to know the exact time of buying and selling.
manuelgar

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:50:16 PM

But

Bitcoin Forever!

I think autumn will be a time of change. We will see the price of bitcoin 8500 dollars in November. I hope this is just the beginning.

Farin Aliev

Activity: 406
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:55:36 PM

The market will stabilize soon, do not worry. Just stop panicking. The market for crypto currencies has always been volatile. Cool
Faeton

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:04:04 PM

I consider the cryptocurrency market unhealthy for another reason. This is the complete dominance of Bitcoin over other types of cryptocurrency. We see that after excessive growth of Bitcoin at the beginning of the year, the price fell and all altcoins fell after it and continue to lie on the price floor. In fact, this means that we do not have a cryptocurrency market. I think the market will soon find a way out of this situation.

masterfu678

Activity: 280

www.becent.com

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:48:12 PM

But

Bitcoin Forever!

I believe that now the market is quite healthy. If you wish, you can find promising and profitable solutions for participating in various bounty programs and long-term investments. Of course, now the financial correction in the crypto market has turned out to be too long, but from next year the situation will definitely improve.

ligerti

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:39:36 AM

But

Bitcoin Forever!

Yes, now the market looks really unhealthy. But in fact, such financial correction and periodic changes are becoming normal for most markets. In this case, you just need to maintain patience - over time, the situation will stabilize and many reliable cryptocurrencies will start to rise in price.
kakade

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:12:31 AM

The market in the fall and this shows that the market is not healthy. In this year a very large change occurred against the growth of the coins. But the coin has decreased and this makes many people into a panic. We must persist and be patient until the market returns stable.

MoozicoreWORLDS FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN

█████                     █████
  ███████                   ███████
  ███████       █████       ███████
  ███████      ███████      ███████
   █████        █████        █████
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:24:38 AM

But

Bitcoin Forever!

The media recently cast a very negative light on the cryptocurrency market as a whole but this didn't result in any major impact on the overall cap which still floats around the $200 billion mark

In fact there was a small rally which is the opposite of what you'd expect to occur and also the comparisons to stock market correlation aren't always valid either

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: