Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:22:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How risky to invest in cryptocurrency?  (Read 3003 times)
myortvyje

Activity: 224
Merit: 52

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:11:27 PM

Investing in cryptocurrency like every other business is quite risky. Life itself is risky, but does that that stop people from living? i think not. you just have to study or read deep on a project before investing in it, so as to know what you are signing up for. With crypto, just like almost every other investment, there's no hundred percent quarrantee that your money is safe.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Humpert

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:13:28 PM

If you are an inexperienced investor in cryptocurrencies, then you will be very risky because the investment will certainly be a loss. To invest in cryptocurrency, you need to have a lot of trade experience. I have seen in this market a lot of people, although experienced still lose money when investing in cryptos so if the newbie should not invest.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1334

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:16:20 PM

How risky for beginner to invest in cryptocurrency? What kind of risk factor and what are the precautions?
Of course it is very risky, because as we know that the price of coins always fluctuate. Sometimes it can go up drastically, sometimes it can go down drastically. But we can anticipate it by always making good statistical analysis and careful planning.
The risk in this market varies a lot, if you invest in bitcoin right now and are willing to do it for the long term the risk is almost zero but if you are investing in an ico and you plan to hold for only a few months then the risk is incredibly high so at the end we are the ones that decide whether or not to take such high risks and this is why many people lose their money since they do not understand the risks they are taking.
seven2smoke1

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:26:57 PM

Just check criptocurrency market statistics for last year and you will have sufficient information about criptocurrency risks - you can earn x10-x20 but at the same time you can loose x4-x5
Exactly, If anyone can check carefully the market statistics for last few months or even a year, he can learn the basic things of crypto moves during this period, I think there is an equal chance of earning or losing by investing, It's always risky if you invest in ICO projects, the best thing is to invest in some potential crypto like bitcoin or ethereum which they always increase over the years. By the way it's cryptocurrency and not "criptocurrency".
Surge_Dev

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:27:03 PM

I think that it is risky but the risk isn't higher than trading on exchanges. In my opinion, you can't get money without taking risks. It will lead to no good if you are afraid of taking risks. Crypto is a good project that can bring money if you know the basics
darkphoenix2610

Activity: 679
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:28:23 PM

Well its too risky when you enter things you dont understand plus scamers and hackers all around the corners waiting to victim newbie on crypto. I guess when you enter this market make sure you have enough knowlegde and precautions. Always be careful and never trust strangers in crypto because most of them are scamers/hackers well, its too painful to lost your hard earned money in this market specially its too valatile. But when you mastered all and if you have enough experience then i think thats the time youll be profitable.

I agree with you, It should be that way , Investing in crypto currency is always risky and it can give you a low and high profit in the end, When investing in an ICO make sure to check its probability of giving you a gain profit, It should be soon to be successful or must have so much to give. Investing in bitcoin now is the best thing to do since it will be a long term investment, it takes time but it will worth the wait.
Viranz

Activity: 133
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:32:43 PM

How risky for beginner to invest in cryptocurrency? What kind of risk factor and what are the precautions?

the risk of investing in many crypto currencies. maybe if you newbie should not directly invest all the treasures you have or I sugestikan to invest small first because if you have started to understand you just start investing large amounts.
Xemnia

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:33:46 PM

it is risy indedd nd i think that you k owabout it and it is no secrte that thefezre a lot of peolle who suffered from this world
Xemnia

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:34:36 PM

the risk of investing in many crypto currencies. maybe if you newbie should not directly invest all the treasures you have or I sugestikan to invest small first because if you have started to understand you just start investing large amounts.
it is so riskt ypthat you nedd at first to learn a lot and watch  lot and only then you should start slowly trying investing
gusardrakyla

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:35:36 PM

it is very risly, so be careful and i know that a lot of people sho lost everything, do not invest in any campaigns without knowing
ApemQ

Activity: 40

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:38:01 PM

for beginners, investing is very risky because he lacks the knowledge and experience in choosing the right coin. my advice for beginners would be better if the first increase the knowledge, may be investing the origin do not much afraid wrong in predicting.
AoniOn

Activity: 121
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:46:06 PM

Just check criptocurrency market statistics for last year and you will have sufficient information about criptocurrency risks - you can earn x10-x20 but at the same time you can loose x4-x5
I think the most important thing is not to spend the last money. Because it is the expectation and options "need to withdraw money to live" here is inexcusable.

SUBAJ | GLOBAL NETWORK
REVOLUTIONIZE THE SHOPING EXPERIENCE A CRYPTO-BASE REWARDS SYSTEM
 (https://www.subaj.com/#/)
Yunbalo

Activity: 191

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:47:33 PM

I think you should invest in ICO will help you faster than rich. The market is always one of the points at the moment and they will rise again at the end of the year.
DJ_Rick

Activity: 241

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:48:19 PM

Risks are everywhere. If you want to earn good money then you need to accept risks and be smart making reasonable decisions. As for me, I don't like saying that crypto market is risky because risks aren't larger than any other buying and selling
tanaka collin

Activity: 131

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:49:05 PM

as a beginner, there are a lot of things to be learned. let alone to join in the world of cryptocurrency requires a good knowledge, because if we haven't mastered it well then many risks that we will get. such as hacked wallet, wrong in choosing ico and finally got a scam ico, and also failed in trading. it can all happen if our knowledge is lacking. so before joining in the cryptocurrency, we must really learn it first.
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:10:29 PM

If you are a complete newbie not only in this market but in investing in general then I will say that it is extremely risky to invest in cryptocurrencies, it is better that you take the time to study the market and to study trading and investing before doing anything, this will take you some time but it is important to do that investment in time to find out if this is the right market for you.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
millytr

Activity: 53

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:15:09 PM

Risky or not , it's all depending on your strategy, if you choose the safe strategy with the low profits then everything would be fine and it's no risky at all.
But if you're choosing the super profits way then everything is super risky with it.
nestorjacob

Activity: 85

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:25:42 PM

The volatility nature of cryptocurrency investments actually puts a lot of people off. But it can also be very lucrative to invest in the cryptocurrency business if one understands and have good skills in the industry then the level of risk management is very high for the person and such a person do not make losses easily.
JunMel

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:28:43 PM

Risks are many and types are even versatile.

But most commonly you can get scammed with new ICO projects that keep coming in the market everyday. Many times poeople don’t do extensive research about it and just go on investing their money. Later on they come to know that it was complete scam and loose everything they have.

Scams and frauds can also happen with lending your crypto currency, the biggest ratio of scammer come from there.

Noobs does fall for cloud mining scams where they claim to give you high ROI. They are however Ponzi schemes which you shouldn’t rely on.

Risk of investment is always there,sometimes is just like gambling win or loss. However in cryptocurrency if you do thorough research first before investing you may be in good fortune. Because if you'll be in right coin like bitcoin or ethereum you'll get rich in just a matter of year.
gregden

Activity: 212

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:32:14 PM

Risks in investing are always there! My advice if you are not a professional: invest exactly as much as you do not mind losing!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: