Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:31:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How risky to invest in cryptocurrency?  (Read 3003 times)
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:26:36 PM

The risk is very large because these are crypto-currencies and they have very high volatility, today we can observe the volatility of bitcoins with you and many have a very persistent view that manipulators work in the market.
tonyahere

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:28:02 PM

It depends into which ones do you invest IMO. If you invest into BTC you're pretty much risk free IMO. It works for 10 years without a hack on the core layer level.
richman3451

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 01:29:19 PM

There are risks, but you need to carefully select projects to track read forums
Domanity

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:35:18 PM

Cryptocurrency investment risks Very high, but behind the high risk, Cryptocurrency investment also gives hope for a huge profit. so in my opinion, the risks and results obtained when the investment in Cryptocurrency is balanced. if we want to invest, Cryptocurrency is an investment I highly recommend than investing in other fields, Gold and land are safer than Cryptocurrency, but the rise in prices is both too long, unlike Cryptocurrency which can go up very quickly.
chillycoolll

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:17:43 PM

Is brings a lot of risks if you invest the money that you need urgently and not your savings, but if you invest your savings and take advantage of the prices, of buying low and selling at a high price you should be just fine, also try to diversify your portfolio.
notoriousdumper

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:02:33 PM

Normal people shall not risk heavier money than they could be able to have begone reasonably in altcoins since those staying volatile.
francojon

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:42:23 PM

I would say that backers who buy into ICOs think that risk is huge for a period of time and after becomes limited after a couple of months.
Tim2412

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:08:54 PM

to my mind it is very risky, because of several reasons:
1) risk to total loss due to your exchange account getting hacked.
2) volatilityis  of the trading
3) we don't know what the government might do in the future regarding regulations
4) the chances of buying into a scam is increasing with the introduction of a lot of junk altcoins designed to steal your BTC through direct trading of BTC to those coins.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1336

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:42:47 PM

Investing in crypto currency is very risky and one of the best precaution you can take when investing in crypto currency is to invest what you can afford to lose, don't put all your money into crypto currency also do your own research, it will help you.
such advice I hear everywhere and everywhere around the bitcointalk, But in fact any means is a pity to lose, because the person who earns with the help of crypto-currency, refers to this seriously, and not as to gambling.
That advice is very common for a very simple reason, while we all want to earn money we need to recognize that it is impossible for everyone to do so, someone needs to lose, money does not appear magically in the market, it appears because people choose to invest in cryptocurrencies and even if everyone wants to earn money the majority will lose, so you should only invest an amount of money you can afford to lose, there have been cases of people asking loans to friends or banks and they lost that money they asked and their own money and now they are in an even worse situation than when they began investing in this market.
sorehammer

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:51:23 PM

How risky for beginner to invest in cryptocurrency? What kind of risk factor and what are the precautions?

No doubt crypto carries high risk but high return as well.If you are trading crypto with well planning then you can earn crypto with less risk.If you are beginner then you should have complete working before proceeding to invest in crypto.Always conduct comprehensive research when investing in particular project,in this would you would not subject to any scam coin.

PLAY
               ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄███████████    █████▄
      ▄▄███████    ████▄▄▄▄███████
  ▄▄███    ████▄▄▄▄███████████████▌
▄██████▄▄▄▄███████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████▀█  ███████████
 ▐█████████████████▄  ▀     ▀██████▌
  ████████████████▀    ▄▄▄   ███████
  ▐███████████████▄ ▄  ▐███   ▀██████▌
   ▐████████████████   ▀▀      ██████
    ███  ▀███████████▌   ▄▄██   ▐█████▌
    ▐██▄  ███████████   ▐███   ███████
     ████████████████▌   ▀   ▄███████
     ▐██████████████▀    ▄ ▀██████▀
      ▀███████████████  ▄ ▀█▄████▀
        ▀████████████████▄███▀▀
          ▀███████████████▀▀
            ▀██████████▀▀
              ▀████▀▀
ITCOIN
G   A   M   E   S
       ▄██▄
      ▐████▄▄▄██
  ▄   █████████▀
   ▀▄ ▀█████▀▀
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
 ▀ ▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄███▄
 ▄███████  ██████▄
▄█████▀      ▀█████
██████  ▀  █▄▄██████
███████▄▄    ▀██████
 █████  ▀  ▀  █████▀
  ▀████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀
    ▀▀███▄▄█████▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▄█ ▄▀▄           █
▄▄▄▀▀▀  █ █▀█           █
█  ▄▄    █      ▄█▄      █
▀▄ █▄▀▄  █    ▄█████▄    █
█ ▀     █  ▄█████████▄  █
█      █  ███████████  █
▀▄     █   ▀▀▀ █ ▀▀▀   █
█     █      ▀▀▀      █
█    █               █
▀▄   ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
█       ▄▄▄▀▀       
▀▄▄▄▀▀▀             
           ▄▄▄   
          █   ▀▀▀▄▄▄
         █  ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀▄▄▄
        █   ███    ▄▄▄   ▐▌
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███   █
█               █       █
█          ███  █ ▄    █
█          ▀▀▀  █ ██  █
█      ███      █ ▀  █
█      ▀▀▀      █   █
█  ███          █ ▀▀
█  ▀▀▀          █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
sexylady13

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:12:29 PM

How risky for beginner to invest in cryptocurrency? What kind of risk factor and what are the precautions?

I always ask my friends to imagine the following situation: get the money in your hands, come to the window, open it, and throw away as much money as you dare. If they're ready to do this, I'll tell them about the trade in this market. The main rule is to trade that money you're not afraid to lose!

sexylady13

Activity: 322

https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:13:02 PM

Determine the time for monitoring the market, I think at least 3 months, during this time you can imagine how to act on the crypto market and not go bankrupt.

Excellent advice! Together with this, it's necessary to use small amounts and learn to trade by selling and purchasing any coins. Learning passes faster and better with "living" coins, I speak from experience!

askmecrypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:22:02 PM

Risk is always there in any investment that you are planning to make. Its not just the cryptocurrency, but everywhere, including real estate, bonds, debentures, etc.
The level of risk depends upon your understanding the in the investment market, if you are doing your research you can always minimize your risks by taking the correct actions on time.
The term you should actually use is how volatile is the cryptocurrency market and not how risky it is.  Wink
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:26:27 PM

Determine the time for monitoring the market, I think at least 3 months, during this time you can imagine how to act on the crypto market and not go bankrupt.

Excellent advice! Together with this, it's necessary to use small amounts and learn to trade by selling and purchasing any coins. Learning passes faster and better with "living" coins, I speak from experience!
This technology is too risky due to the, market is unpredictable and this is a decentralized invesment site but I think if you able to face risks we can earned good amounts of profit ,for me this is our advantage to involve here than bank has because we can earned much bigger than centralized bank.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
jhamz03

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:41:10 PM

It is highly risky to invest in crypto if you are a beginner, i will not recommend it. As a beginner, there are a lot of things to be learned. let alone to join in the world of cryptocurrency requires a good knowledge, because if we haven't mastered it well then many risks that we will get, like you could get scam in choosing a none legitimate ico.
antolinicio1

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:44:25 PM

These are very risky investments. The crypto market is very not predictable, it is unsteady up down. It is very difficult to understand his further movements. In difference from traditional investments into crypto it is possible to earn very quickly, but also quickly everything can be lost.

Long Bitcoin , Short the Bankers
Alat2233

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:47:50 PM

this risky investment, the market can grow rapidly and can quickly fall, we saw a growth of tens of percent per day, this indicates that you need to be careful
joseherrera04

Activity: 85

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:52:18 PM

For a begineer it is kind of risky if you don't know where you're getting into, but once you find the right strategy then you could just call the market volatile and get used to it.
ElizRu

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:52:25 PM

Well, if we talk about risks here, then either everything or nothing is possible. You can lose, but you can become rich very quickly. The risk factors are that no one knows how the market will be even after 1 minute, red or green. Luck.
xvacator

Activity: 340
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:56:08 PM

actually, risky or not it depends on how we can manage the risk itself. I don't think that if we have a skill in cryptocurrency, we cannot prevent from getting a big risk because we can use our skill to find a way if we feel that the risk is too big. for me, the risk is not a big problem and we should not think too serious while we have many ways to get out from the risk.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: