Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:19:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How risky to invest in cryptocurrency?  (Read 3003 times)
Kuzja

Activity: 115
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 01:59:38 PM

The risk is that the price of coins may become very low. If you do not know how to predict the price movement and want to invest, try investing in a few coins, but a little.
jobongs75

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:22:43 PM

Anything that involves investment comes along with it the risk. The higher the return of the investment, the higher the risk also.  Risk is everywhere,
but this can be minimized if you are equipped with the right knowledge.  Investing in cryptocurrency is risky, but with the right knowledge, this can
also give you potential gains.
husanlarisa

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:57:31 PM

How risky for beginner to invest in cryptocurrency? What kind of risk factor and what are the precautions?

ICOs hardly go through professional due diligence or vetting. In the financial industry, due diligence is the first step taken before making any investments at all. It helps investors understand the investment risks, offers a comprehensive view of the company's financial condition, and analysis the business model of the company. ICOs, on the other hand, have an equivalent of an investment prospectus in the form of a website or whitepaper.
alexhitch20

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:26:59 PM

Probably the most risky investment you can make. Even playing roulette you know you'll get a certain percentage back over time, crypto is unpredictable.
Zykexia

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 03:31:36 PM

There are so many risk that the newbie would take especially when they dont have any experienced in investing and they want to try it because as many users says it is the best way to earn a huge profit.
Visteryy

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:42:15 PM

Anything that involves investment comes along with it the risk. The higher the return of the investment, the higher the risk also.  Risk is everywhere,
but this can be minimized if you are equipped with the right knowledge.  Investing in cryptocurrency is risky, but with the right knowledge, this can
also give you potential gains.
Financial investment is always very risky and in the cryptocurrency market it is even bigger because cryptocurrency is a relatively small market so it is easy to be dominated by wealthy investors. Cryptocurrency is always potential but if you do not know how to catch it then investors can fail at any time.
rajuahmed763

Activity: 456

🔥 Ultimate Launchpad on TON 🔥

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:16:32 PM

There are so many risk that the newbie would take especially when they dont have any experienced in investing and they want to try it because as many users says it is the best way to earn a huge profit.

Maximum Risk to newbie, because they are new person at crypto industry. They just think about profit, not thinking any loss. SO they gets Frustration from ICO and altcoin invest. So, newbie must should read altcoin section to get proper knowledge.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:17:37 PM

Recently, prices for crypto-currencies are falling, people's interest in the crypto-currency market is beginning to disappear. I hope that people will still use their brains and stop withdrawing money from the crypto currency.
gulshan1

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 04:38:59 PM

If any body invest in the very bad project which will have not any good future in coming years then what is the benefit to invest in that coin. And if you invest money in the low price coin without any good system in any particular project work then you will get loss, So invest care fully and always invest in the good reputed coin which have good market value.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
ABDUL86

Activity: 476

https://beta.afce.io/#/

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:52:09 PM

Dear why you take risk in investing on dummy coins if you can invest on good coins so I'm sure you will earn good coin why you not read graph of the coin it's help you more.

▄▄▄        AFICAN EXCHANGE        |   BUYING & SELLING MADE EASY ▄▄▄
||███    (((  JOIN )))  ▐ ███  SIGN UP   ███ ▌    ███||
WEB SITE   |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
devilzero

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:15:14 AM

Compared with other markets, the risk of the encryption market is relatively large, but it has also created a large number of people who realize wealth freedom.

guojii

Activity: 115

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:20:30 AM

There are some risks in investing in the encryption market, but I think if you have enough patience, I don't think you will lose anything. The encryption market will continue to fall for a long time. But the encryption market will also recover, but it will take a long time.
itsliss

Activity: 72

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 06:24:36 AM

The volatility of the price of cryptocurrency asset is the ultimate risk involved. Its better to learn  before going into  crypto, if you don't wanna learn the hard way.Surely, Cryptocurrency is a worthy risk
Luckym7

Activity: 212

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:38:24 AM

At the moment lots of people invest in cryptocurrency and few people lose his money in his trading. If you do Binary trading and Forex trading then it is very easy to understand how many risky to invest in cryptocurrency. If I compare binary and Forex trading so I can say cryptocurrency investment is a very low risk because if you hold your altcoin for a long time, you must make a profit without any loss.
sumaneaiyandiya

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:11:11 AM

Nothing is dangerous for a newcomers when beginning a venture, all of which will have a major hazard in the event that it doesn't perceive the place you are putting resources into. Cryptographic money is another place, and everything about security each client will deal with it. Here the administration does not work to profit to be protected. The most serious hazard for a newcomers is that you either picked the venture place or it could be said the place is a trick. Numerous newcomers are offered promising things yet the outcomes are phony. So the main method to begin an interest in cryptographic money is to figure out where you can discover a place that has high validity and is mindful if something terrible happens.
tebzzz

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

simply getting the job done

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:15:16 AM

ow, crypto investment I think is very big, compared with investment of gold or other stock, the movement of cryto faster, in minutes can rise high can also go down very quickly. we should understand this, but if we can reduce the risk with knowledge and trust I think the benefits will be gained.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                 
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                       
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
xdboys1

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:17:05 AM

Its very risk, before you invest dont expect too much, many ico now are scam and you should know what project to join and invest.
gumpoh

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:17:54 AM

I think the first thing you need to do as a newbie is to be familiar with the market and to accumulate certain trading experience. The common mistake of novices is that they do not understand the market and the wrong judgment leads them to go to their funds, so I suggest that novices should not rush to invest, it is very important to understand this market.
nurbay

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:28:03 AM

Doing business Cryptocurrency for beginners is very risky.
In my opinion, as a beginner, you should learn a lot about Cryptocurrency.
I am sure if you study hard then you can minimize the risk.
I think you should follow the Bounty program before investing or becoming a crypto merchant.
gaponya

Activity: 142

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:28:50 AM

I find it very difficult for beginners because they do not know how to use a wallet what gas is and most importantly what such crooks are, they are modulating to be inflated by investing in a project that fools people!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: