Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:29:25 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How risky to invest in cryptocurrency?  (Read 3008 times)
KodyAaron

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:50:57 PM

How risky for beginner to invest in cryptocurrency? What kind of risk factor and what are the precautions?
I think it’s pretty risky as a few mistakes could make you lose good amount of assets. I would say you should research to minimize the risk and be cautious of what you are being recommended. Study the development team, It is the right way to choose the best ICO. You have to look at the roadmap, learn about the dev team, the community, the icobench of the project to determine the ICO is good or not. I would suggest Liven, this is thus far one of the finest project I’ve seen. Legit and Credible with a good amount of audience with it.
notoriouscrypto

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:20:45 PM

anything is risky to be very honest, but to make money you have to take risks. Crypto is very volatile with ups and downs but the ups are so good , you cannot make 100x money in basically any other market so imo its worth the risk
Dcoollakky247

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:25:51 PM

The risk involve in cryptocurrency is no different from the risk in other investments. You should be wary of the ICO you want to invest in before you put your hard earned money on it. Do your research before you invest!
X-avier

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:30:15 PM

This is very risky, the volatility of this market is still high, and you need to be prepared for any move up or down. But in the end you will begin to understand this market, you will understand projects and coins, and as long as you gain experience, simply distribute the amount of your investments to a few coins and just keep them.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Tim2412

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:32:44 PM

Yes it is really risky there are several reasons  of this risk:
1 risk to total loss due to your exchange account getting hacked
2 Volatilityis part of the trading, so I won't consider it a major risk, I'll just term it high risk / high reward phenomenon
3 Fear of regulation is another thing, we don't know what the government might do in the future regarding regulations
4 Scam is another big issues, the chances of buying into a scam is increasing with the introduction of a lot of junk altcoins designed to steal your BTC through direct trading of BTC to those coins.
belovni@gmail.com

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:33:25 PM

For beginners it's better to find someone who explains the basic facts about crypto and market, how it works, it's very risky to invest only because you wanna invest. But I was by myself and learned to work with crypto on my own.

alient86

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:46:01 PM

For beginner I would advise investing in coins with a long-term perspective. And the most important rule is that you do not have to give in to emotions
Bestthefriend

Activity: 97

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:18:36 PM

Very risky, that's something that anyone willing to get into the crypto market should know and be emphasized to,  the market is not friendly and anything that can lead to loss of investments can happen anytime, that's why we are advised to invest only what we can afford to lose, otherwise we might regret, always research before investing and commit only what you can afford to ,lose
Stioned1987

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:24:07 AM

As a beginner, begin with the small quantities of your free money. then you definitely might not be very dissappointed if some thing goes wrong. furthermore, remember that there aren't any awful alternatives, there is the system of getting experience.
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:05:41 AM

I think it is a very unsatisfactory year for investors this year. Almost all investors are at a loss. Of course, there are occasional people who can make money in the bear market, but this is a minority.
This may surprise you but most people do not make money in this market, the majority of people needs to lose so traders and investors get profits, if you hear a story of a person earning 100x profits then this means that many people lost money so he could earn those profits, that is the way all the markets work.
yyui

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:12:07 AM

Any investment will be risky. The encryption market is also. And the encryption market is a long-term market, and we won't get anything in the short term. And the risks in the encryption market are also large.
pokeviktor

Activity: 562
Merit: 251

ALCEDO

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:52:14 PM

If you have less knowledge, there is a chance of losing money. Investing in the crypto money market is as risky as other investment fields. There are rules to reduce the risk. for example, do not invest with all your money. Pay attention to security measures when buying crypto money. Fear the hackers.

██
      ████
     ██████
    ███████
    ████████
    █████████
    ██████████    ███████
    ███████████ █████  ████
     ███████████████████████████
      ██████████████████
       ████████████████
     ████████████████
  █████████████████████
█████████████████████████
  █████████ ██████████████
    █████     ██████████████
      ██        ███████████████
                   ██████████████
                      █████████

████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████
|Making Cryptocurrencies
Accessible
For Everyone!
| |
Website
Twitter
Facebook

ANN
Bounty
Telegram

xvacator

Activity: 340
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:06:27 AM

Any investment will be risky. The encryption market is also. And the encryption market is a long-term market, and we won't get anything in the short term. And the risks in the encryption market are also large.

we must understand about the risk before we join and invest in cryptocurrency so we can prepare if something bad it happens and we can still survive in the cryptocurrency. but many of us still don't know and they don't learn from many sources and they follow their friends without learning something about cryptocurrency. and if this is what they do then they need to prepare to get a loss for their money.
Jiyens3

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:11:29 AM

How risky for beginner to invest in cryptocurrency? What kind of risk factor and what are the precautions?
the most fatal risk for beginners in crypto investment is panic in the event of a sharp decline in the market, most beginners compete to sell their coins, to overcome the disadvantage you better learn to be patient
for investment, the risk will be substantial when market conditions decline. so that when prices fall will produce a market decline that creates a big loss. so it would be better to invest in the prevailing market situation and choose the right time to invest.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
eeeeeew36

Activity: 51

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:19:13 AM

The risk of investing in cryptocurrency is not just for beginners. For senior investors, I think it will have mistakes. Because the market is not under our control, what we need to do is observe the market every day, judge the market, and analyze the market. I need to do my homework every day. Don't take it lightly when making a deal.
likketil

Activity: 90

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:42:01 PM

Frankly, cryptomarkets should be seen as greatly volatile during the mid term and after current they would need to result viewed as reasonably volatile at least for most of us.
dicaprio

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:43:37 PM

The most important factor that you should understand today is the risk of investing in crypto-currencies. Because today the market is in a very strange and really manipulative state. I wanted you to understand these risks
polemdolah0

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:47:17 PM

if we discuss the issue of risk on an investment lies in what project we will invest, and whether we know enough about the market for the future, When we have enough knowledge about this market and have a lot of investment experience, then I think the risk of investing in the industry this is very small, because at this time many campaigns and gifts will become irresponsible because their manager is a lot of garbage now seen so this is not the right time for those who do not know how to ride such a situation ..
suckmyBitcoin

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:00:01 PM

Albeit risk might be fixed in currencies businesses, education may moderate most frequent superfluous events and fulfilling wanted ones.
jaxteller

Activity: 78

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 01:00:36 PM

if you're not willing to lose the money you invest, it's really risky..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: