Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:55:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How risky to invest in cryptocurrency?  (Read 3003 times)
Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:02:15 PM

How risky for beginner to invest in cryptocurrency? What kind of risk factor and what are the precautions?

A beginner should not invest in cryptocurrency right away because it is really risky, the price volatility of cryptocurrency can make someone bankrupt. Beginners should learn the basics and concept of cryptocurrency market before investing. A lot of people lost a lot of money in cryptocurrency and blamed crypto because of it.

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
CoinCollect

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:26:44 PM

This is actually like a lottery, because the cryptocurrency market is now extremely volatile. I think if you are a beginner then invest in the top 10 coins and don't be afraid.
mdenys

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:35:40 PM

I have invested almost 15 % of my savings in crypto and I am having quite big loss now, fortunately I always follow smart  money - management and I don't put all eggs in one basket so I can do holding for a long time.
Kaijunbee

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:36:28 PM

In investments, huge risks. For beginners, I would advise you to familiarize yourself with the project in which you plan to invest.
luongdk

Activity: 686
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:38:38 PM

In case of using cryptocurrency risks are doubled due to their specific features. I am skeptical of any idea that supposedly can solve the security problem. In my opinion, no technology or mechanism is able to protect the crypto currency from hacker attacks and frauds
pthnmj

Activity: 683
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:56:27 PM

Although cryptocurrencies are considered to be one of the best investment instrument,  it is highly risky and unpredictable. There can be risk of hacking, no reversibility of transaction and lot more. Additionally, crypto is the most volatile market which means that it has options of tremendous upside and of course downside. You should be very careful before entering it. Just remember,  the higher the risk the higher the gain.  If investment is done in a planned way, you may earn much more then anywhere else.
kenman

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:27:16 PM

How risky for beginner to invest in cryptocurrency? What kind of risk factor and what are the precautions?
it's no more risky than invest into anuyhing else. the rules are the same learn as much as possible about this market and and invest free money, not your last.

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
samsung001sss

Activity: 406
Merit: 37

InternetLIFT.ru

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:40:26 PM

Cryptocurrency is a currency that only a small part of people believe in. If you believe that the cryptocurrency will take place in the future, then you are ready to take risks. In this case, your risk will be justified.

MiniMountain

Activity: 624
Merit: 101

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:44:34 PM

The risk for the beginners is after a few hours or a day the value of their investment will decrease because of high volatility of the market so I suggest that in every investment you should research all about the info of a particular coin before investing your money. maybe they can start investing on the strong coins which is the top 20 coins on the coinmarketcap.

eipeng

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:48:18 PM

100% risky to the beginner! why? because you don't know what kind of market your going in. Precautioins? well to me i always research about the project that im going to invest in. What type of coin, fundraising goal, what happened to unsold coins, was the goal attainble etc.
eddyhalim

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:54:38 PM

The cryptocurrency market is a very potential market. However, this market always has risks. If we do not have a solid knowledge of the market, we do not have practical experience then we are very easy to make mistakes. I recommend investing only in valuable and growthable altcoin. It is best to invest in altcoin in the top 50. Besides, you should also join this market to get more tips and grasp the trend of the market.

Theresaaa

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:59:49 PM

Of course its very risky for the beginners because they are not aware and not well informed about the happening inside our industry. They can victimized by the scammers hanging around to avoid that they should know to research about the projects platforms and integrity of the team who handle.
thornTorn

Activity: 460

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:03:41 PM

This is a very big risk. Therefore, first you need to study the market well, and then invest. But it's better not to participate in the ICO
usamamalik555

Activity: 615

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:24:20 PM

First of all, lack of knowledge and experience. Before investing you need to double check everything. Because it is too easy to invest in scam and loose your money, so be careful and wise.
Kakady13

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:28:38 PM

The risk of investing cryptocurrency is very large and very unpredictable.
You can lose all or part of your capital in no time.
But it all depends on how your strategy will run and your attitude in dealing with various conditions in cryptocurrency.
TrufieldICO

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:45:17 PM

Do your research and don't just follow the hype. Best one in 2018 is Trufield. Check out this token, Trufield token (TRUF). This project is a humanitarian one that will revolutionize healthcare by providing free health data management systems on the blockchain for millions of people.  Presale is live and open to all investors so grab your tokens at 25% discount. Buy here at http://trufield.com or http://trufield.io
shata

Activity: 547
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:52:15 PM

Even when you are the new or seasoned investors of cryptocurrency, it is really a risk.

We couldn`t quantify the extent of risk factor; however, we can identify the risk. But, it depends on how an individual would define its risk. For example, for a small investor, 0.000001btc may really be a risk; or for big investors, 10000btc may not be a risk. A risk is dependent on the variable an investor put on its investment. If a small investor would invest 10000btc without any pressure in its investment; it would not really be consistent because the variable (btc over its capabilities) didn`t fit the reality and extent. Thus, it depends on how an individual would define its risk and mostly risk can be defined. So in simple context, small investors would expect small risk over their capabilities to invest; however, to them, the level might be the same for big investors.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄    
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:56:48 PM

if we consider risks, then investing in crypto-currencies can be attributed to high-risk investments. But, one must understand that crypto-currencies can bring (and most importantly, what they bring!) A profit that boldly covers all the risks!
casty3000

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:58:13 PM

How do you invest with your money in general, you should have a bitcoin in your hand I think.

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
VazLorde

Activity: 84
Merit: 5

QDAO

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:01:54 PM

if you are a beginner, you should invest in ethereum or bitcoin first, until you really understand and familiar with crypto then you start trying to invest in another coin, not anything. in addition to losses because the price is fluctuating, now a lot of scam. you can lose all of them in an instant

https://usdq.platinum.fund/
Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀  $1MLN BOUNTY POOL  ///JOIN///  ▀█
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: