Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:00:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Social media bounties are worth it or not?  (Read 489 times)
KuraJamban

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 11:31:23 PM

Social media bounty is the easiest bounty to do and the reward will depends on your work.
The project will get more benefit because they get new follower on the project and investor will think that this project have big community and will affect on the project itself.
So, it is worth to do it ... Besides you get your reward for doing task, you also support the social media of the project to gain more follower.

francis2

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:00:19 AM

Social media bounties are worth it or not?
To your experience what was the approximate profit for that per month or maybe estimated can do.
Social media campaigns pay very little compared to signature campaigns and even worse there are many more participants, so unless you are willing to dedicate a decent amount of time to try to become a social media hunter then you are not going to get a lot of profits and it will be better if you did something else, but the best way to find out is by trying it yourself.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:41:14 AM

Better to do not be choosy, because joining in social medias campaign is free need to do some requirements like retweet and like and share you can get some token. I don't join but I think it's enough to get money every month in the social campaign.
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 04:03:16 AM

social media campaigns simply give great results. In addition to joining the signature a lot also in the social media and it's a very promising result. but many participants that surely will make the allocation becomes increasingly small. for the function itself may be less effective because certainly plenty of investors who would be more acquainted with the project through signatures, articles, and videos. but all the same, it's actually has a nice function and purpose.

acheampong64

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:10:18 AM

With social media bounties, there are too many participants and hence you get very little of the amounts of stakes or tokens. The best social media i earned was such that, they distributed according to the date that each participant joined.
h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:24:00 AM

Social media bounties can earn you more even double amount than a signature campaign if the coin is mamaged  by experienced developers and has strong suppprt.
Most members prefer to work with multiple twitter and facebook bounties with one account, i think it is always worth participating in bounties
morozo

Activity: 106
Merit: 15

Your Gate to Decentralized Internet

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:40:00 AM

I would say they are not worth. I participate in many twitter social media bountys. Some of them from the beginning. But the stakes you receive there are always like 20$¨or less. So for just retweeting maybe not such a lot of work. But some of them also require to do own post about the project.

Can you specify for what time frame you received this 20 dollars, did you do the campaign a month, a week, or a day? If it was per day it is not that bad at all.

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
Garmateus

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:59:40 AM

I think some are worth it, there are such bounty that give a good profit, now probably one of the most high-spirited is #sparkster, it's a pity there are only 5 days left.
dragone

Activity: 249

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:57:27 AM

Six months ago, social bounty could earn from 100 to 500 dollars without much effort, but now payments have fallen to 10-20 dollars.
Personally, I stopped participating in social campaigns in the bounty. I even began to think that airdrop profitable. Especially when you see 3,000 or 4,000 people in a socialbounty. This is real insane. This is killing social bounty I guess.
jjeeppeerrxx

Activity: 392
Merit: 38

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:58:49 AM

I do social media bounties like a full time job now as I dedicate 8hrs+/day doing bounties. I started to do social media bounties last Feb. and I already withdrawn $2k+ and I did sell my tokens right away if I just didn't sell some of my tokens right away I would have gotten way more.

That sounds great, it inspires me to do more in social media campaigns like Facebook and Twitter as well as Steemit campaign though I haven't even try earning real money from bounty campaigns because I just started last March. Tokens I received from all bounties are from my social media campaigns, most received few tokens only because of hectic schedule but it's a good way of earning well, for the first time I received 12,000 tokens from a bounty whom I worked for only 2 weeks that's good luck for me as newbie in bounty but the price for now is still low and i'm holding it now because I believed on the project's platform.

Social media is a good campaign but I want to level up by doing some blogging campaign because as noticed from other bounty hunter they earned more than in the social media as well as the signature campaign where hunter earns more.
fakegurutu

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:39:31 AM

You cant really say that social media bounties are worth it or not because some of it will give you more than what you expect of. As a piece of advise, always participate in every social bounties you may encounter in every threads in the forum, because you cant gamble on just 5 or 10 social bounties out there, you have to make it a lot so that you'll have more chances of profiting once its over.
kongk

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:47:29 AM

I think it's worth it because of its easy and not-so-easy job procedure but there are still projects that pay social media with low payment allocations, it's very painful.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:02:47 PM

To your experience what was the approximate profit for that per month or maybe estimated can do.

as far as I know, social media bounties can give you a good amount of the tokens and I think every people can do this. but you cannot get profit per month because the bounty program needs at least 2 months before we can get the rewards so we can sell the tokens in the exchange. and if you can join with one or two social media bounties, you will earn much of tokens in 2 tokens.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
CLywaTeLb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:34:36 PM

Since march this year, I have stopped accepting new projects to participate in the social bounties. In the current situation, it has become much less profitable. Payments are delayed, often rewards is reduced, developers delay listing on exchanges.
If you are a terminator Grin and can simultaneously have150 projects, then, perhaps, it is profitable.

coolon

Activity: 448
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:44:34 PM

Unfortunately, for a social network, the reward is not great, since the work is the simplest. Much more for the signature and avatar bitcointalk, writing articles, creating a video youtube.
But if you take a lot of companies on social networks and if many subscribers, then it is profitable

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
nongkrong

Activity: 45

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:54:03 PM

Because with our low rank (newbie/jr.memeber) on btt not much ico give us an opportunity to take apart of signature campaign bounty. Because of that i think social media bounty still worth. Although the results are little, but can give additional income and experience.
orenjebum

Activity: 82

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:56:30 PM

The experience of the Social bounty prizes I have ever participated in the campaign, I think most of the projects I meet do not match the rewards I receive, work in Social bounty I find it a bit complicated but participate in a Signature campaign, social bounty gifts mostly depend on quality sttus and the number of Social account followers yet to link the report to be saved, because of that I say Social bounty is a complicated campaign and the prize is not appropriate.
furkantugra

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:47:52 PM

I think the gift I get from social media is very feasible and very satisfying, but there are also those who give only a few prizes so we must be more careful in choosing a reward program let me be more satisfying.
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:57:00 PM

Better to do not be choosy, because joining in social medias campaign is free need to do some requirements like retweet and like and share you can get some token. I don't join but I think it's enough to get money every month in the social campaign.

If you are able to identify the right type of coin which are not scam or without any vision you should be able to mint money as those coins in future will give you a multiple time returns in short period of time only and in long term it could be next ETH or NEO.
voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:35:16 AM

With social media bounties, there are too many participants and hence you get very little of the amounts of stakes or tokens. The best social media i earned was such that, they distributed according to the date that each participant joined.
The only thing which I know about all the bounty campaigns which are there in the present world like that of bounty campaign, tweeter campaign, Facebookcampaign etc. is that you can earn money from these campaigns but only at time when you are having enough of the information regarding the things related to this crypto market which can then help you in posting the right information.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: