Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:20:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest now or wait?  (Read 2794 times)
Om George Kesurupan

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:31:09 PM

I think now is a good time for investment, I see the market is starting to have a sign of an increase so this is a good time to invest, so do not miss this opportunity to invest before the price gets higher.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
GermanGiant

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:31:37 PM

If you are a trader type for the long term, I think the good moment to invest right now. Because all cryptocurrency on the red zone, it is due to bitcoin down.
TheGreatUnknown

Activity: 149

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:39:00 PM

Indeed, the market right now is clearly on red, I have all my potential coins going down, prices going really low and it started to sink in my thoughts that this is the fall but when I think about it, this is also the time to buy potential coin that you think can comeback in this bearish market but have to say to be careful because no one knows if this is the end or just the beginning.
basesaw

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:39:23 PM

The market is down at the time of writing this post so it would be wise to buy some cheap coins if you have some money to spare. IMO, it is less stressful to just buy now and hold than to wait for the proper time to enter the market. But of course, that is entirely all up to you.
For me there is no cheap or expensive coin. You just need to know the trend of the chart of one coin to know what you will be buying. But if you support one coin and you know the fundamentals of the business, maybe it is advisable for you to buy always the dip.
shiming

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:41:11 PM

There's a better way to do it. It is the monthly fixed investment, which will pull down the average price and reduce the cost, so that the opportunity to make money will be greater. Of course, that's what I've analyzed. I don't know how to do it

sangalangdavid

Activity: 443
Merit: 100

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:43:41 PM

I would suggest you to invest now knowing that the value of coins in the market is cheap. It is a one thing to consider because you will earn a bigger profit when you bought it in a cheap price, hold, and sell into a bigger amount.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:53:49 PM

Hey guys, what do you think, should i invest now or wait? Market is in the red zone, so it is quite risky to invest now, want to hear your opinion.
Do not take too long to think because then you will eliminate the opportunity to gain profit. Investment can be done anytime because the nature of bitcoin is always changing then every time I think we can use. Never wait too long because it is just useless and we will not get anything. Believe that when we dare to take a decision then we have the opportunity to achieve success. It is a clear proof and many people have gained success.
topkhai

Activity: 351
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:57:54 PM

A good choice to investing in crypto is when you can get some coins at the low price, probably like now. Dont just follow the market trend, this is very dangerous, so take advantage of your own analysis
Wyne

Activity: 531
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:02:35 PM

Hey guys, what do you think, should i invest now or wait? Market is in the red zone, so it is quite risky to invest now, want to hear your opinion.

Nowadays red line is great day to everyone who want to buy in cheaper price. In my opinion red line is the best time to buy coin. Since the value of coins nowadylays is in dip, for me it is the good opportunity to buy instead of waiting for another long day.
delarossa

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

MINTER

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 03:09:02 PM

In my opinion, market conditions are down like this is good to buy a lot of coin. But the problem is when we have bought the coin with a price that we believe is the lowest, suddenly the price actually decreased even further. But if you believe that coin prices will increase, investing from now is not a problem.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:09:57 PM

so it is quite risky to invest now
Risky? it has been risky to invest in crypto and every type of investment.
The timing is good if you're asking if its a good time to invest now. After this red market, green will come and who can say if this can be the final blow for the bearish market. There's some bad news out there but forget about it, they will never stop.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
moeth

Activity: 75

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:12:52 PM

Investment is indeed very risky because there is now a lot of panic selling in the market, which will cause the market to fall for a certain period of time! I don't think you should be too eager to buy tokens. You can wait!
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:15:08 PM

Why u're thinking is not wise to invest at market in the cheap price ?
So, you have to wait the price is going up then you will buy it ?
This is the best time to invest, many good news incoming even market is in red.
King Koy

Activity: 160

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:15:54 PM

Risk is not absence even in green season and to wait does not make sense if you see the potential of an ICO. It is just a waste of time. This is my opinion, and I said this because i saw many investors were complaining during green season.
barhavsky

Activity: 798
Merit: 100

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:16:11 PM

Currently almost all coin prices in the market have decreased so I think it is time to invest in a coin that has the potential to rise again like the price of ETH that has often experienced ups and downs.
So ETH can be one option to invest at least will get profit 10%.

oscarrsm

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:21:30 PM

Today, the Korean stock exchange was hacked. That is why the market reacts to it as a global collapse. All indicators pointed to the growth of the market. But another hacker attack destroyed a favorable investment background.
  Your question is not specific. It is impossible to give an unambiguous answer to it. Even in the bear market, there are projects that show growth. To invest in such projects is not a good idea. This is a long discussion.
You need to specify the question. Which project/coin do you want to invest in?
BTCeminjas

Activity: 322
Merit: 23

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:34:50 PM

Today, the Korean stock exchange was hacked. That is why the market reacts to it as a global collapse. All indicators pointed to the growth of the market. But another hacker attack destroyed a favorable investment background.
  Your question is not specific. It is impossible to give an unambiguous answer to it. Even in the bear market, there are projects that show growth. To invest in such projects is not a good idea. This is a long discussion.
You need to specify the question. Which project/coin do you want to invest in?
OP stating general cryptocurrency which is clearly stated that the market now is a bloodbath look.
I don't think so if you got the thought of the OP.

Well, I have read many discussions regarding this, you can ride the wheel while cryptocurrency was a decrease.
Invest now or wait? It's up to you if you have enough fund why not, it's better to invest now and wait. Surely happen in a month of December cryptocurrency will go to the moon.
Mr. Sorry

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

we're Radio, online!

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:46:48 PM

Investment alone now the market is red, this is a good opportunity to invest.

CyberFM   we're Radio, online!   Whitepaper
RADIO   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
boyshx

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:55:48 PM

This is really good time to buy guys and you should all start buying more coins and growing your portfolio.

Always following technique of growing your portfolio rather than just buying and selling at once and forgetting about it forever. That is the way you can make money.

Investing in some of the coins can really benefit us in the long run. As an example I can suggest you to go REM coin. They are offering you perfect opportunity to buy more coins with discounted rates and thus REM coin can benefit you in the long run if you keep holding.

No need to wait at all when it comes to coins like REMME project.  Cool
jc89

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:00:01 PM

Investing or buying now is a good decision now since, just like you said, the market is in the red zone. Yes it is risky to invest but you can lessen the risk if you will invest in a reputable coin such as Bitcoin and Ethereum. They are trusted by most of the community regardless if they are 50% down from their recent ATH.

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: