Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:19:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest now or wait?  (Read 2799 times)
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:11:44 PM

Hey guys, what do you think, should i invest now or wait? Market is in the red zone, so it is quite risky to invest now, want to hear your opinion.

I would wait for the moment if Bitcoin goes even lower. There is a number of very good projects that look dirt cheap already like Hacken, Cindicator, Matrix or Neo. Just keep monitoring. The move up will also start quickly at some stage. The market is very volatile but just monitor BTC and the total market cap for blockchain.
In my opinion, while the market is on dump better to buy more cheaper coin because prices right now is affordable. And wait the right time to regulates higher prices to earned tremendous profit.All currencies are on dips so be patience right now because I believe crypto has a potential to bounceback at current price.
KarleenDion

Activity: 181
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:15:03 PM

now the market is low and I do not know when the market will recover its price,
so better now you buy some potential coins and keep it for the next few months.
xandriel

Activity: 586
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:30:14 PM

of course if you are a smart investor, you always must choose the bottom to invest. Look back the age to realize that, catching the right time to buy and sell in the top will help you earn much money

.BITWINUP.
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
BITCOIN PVP PREDECTION GAME

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████░░███████████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀

VS

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████████░░███████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

.Play to earn Crypto.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Miminaha

Activity: 368
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:31:42 PM

Hey guys, what do you think, should i invest now or wait? Market is in the red zone, so it is quite risky to invest now, want to hear your opinion.
if i were you inwould invest now, because it is the best time for this, the prices are low and they will go up quite soon, so hurry up
Miminaha

Activity: 368

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:32:48 PM

of course if you are a smart investor, you always must choose the bottom to invest. Look back the age to realize that, catching the right time to buy and sell in the top will help you earn much money
i absolutely agree, now the prices are at that very point, after which they will go only up, not further down, so you should think fast, my friend
quarkyplum

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:36:57 PM

You are waiting for something else without investing as soon as the market is falling rapidly on the exchange rate. This time should invest in the altcoins in the top 20, you just need to monitor the exchange rate to determine the bottom, then invest at least 2 cryptos and hold until Q4 in 2018 because sure the exchange rate will bump.
andisuk

Activity: 334

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:39:09 PM

now the prices of cryptocurrency are in decline and maybe this will last in a month because there is an event event or world agenda so the need is increasing and many people withdraw their money to meet the needs

astrid.uchiha24

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:41:49 PM

Analyze first if the market will still continue to go down in the next few days although right now every coins are at a cheap prices and it's pretty much easy to gain from this since we all know that it will recover anytime soon Smiley

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
Neutrality

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:47:01 PM

It depends on your future purposes in fact. But now is a really that moment when it is possible to invest with interesting benefits for the future. The prices are pleasantly low right now, so, why not?
pokerjet

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:46:15 AM

I have stopped making a new investment for now. I already have enough altcoins in my portfolio. I think the price decline in the crypto market is not over yet. So i will expect more declines to buy Bitcoin and some altcoins.
The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:50:00 AM

I have stopped making a new investment for now. I already have enough altcoins in my portfolio. I think the price decline in the crypto market is not over yet. So i will expect more declines to buy Bitcoin and some altcoins.
to be honest, I don't know what happen in the cryptocurrency market now. the price are still dropping. so I don't know if the investing are still worth it. we can't took away the fear of ourself when the cryptocurrency are dropping I am sure that many of investors now got panic. but at the same side, in positive way it is good investment because the price is low
ninio

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:52:29 AM

For me this is the right time to buy altcoin its all in a dump price. Buy now and hodl wait for the price goes up to gain higher profit just like what i'm doing.
Blondy12

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:54:15 AM

Red zone in the market is doesn’t mean that it is risky but instead it is the opportunity to buy more as an addition into our investment. Others may misinterpreted the means of that especially to those newbies who doesn’t care to do the research on the history of the chart. That is why it cause FUD to others. So guys if we want to succeed in this kind of investment then we should know how crypto works.
novita_gendut

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:21:49 AM

I think you can invest now because I see the price of Altcoin is declining and so I believe by investing in Altcoin you can get a benefit especially if you are investing in altcoin that promises then you wait for the price back you can also invest

januri

Activity: 152

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:44:21 AM

if you want to make money from the market then you should start investing in small quantities when the market is going down.
but better wait a minute to get the best price to start buying
Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:55:59 AM

If you are optimistic then this is the right to invest, last week Bitcoin was trading at $7000 level now they are at $6000 level if you have the fund then go for it, market will soon recover and you will have a profit a short term profit this is what whales are looking.
Andri ansah

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:56:55 AM

Invest now or wait if I prefer investing now because in investment we have to wait for the price position to soar high and it is not necessarily time, so better investment now to wait for a favorable price position.
aonfons

Activity: 217

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 01:57:03 AM

BTC and ETH had a sharp drop, close to BTC <6k $, ETH <500 $. I wait to buy add on next =))
Sok Poho

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:57:18 AM

Do not wait any longer, because the market is now down, so now is the right time to buy it, and sell it if the price meets the target you want then you can get a high profit in a short time.
Rumble97

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:59:48 AM

now the price of all the average coins down, I think now it's better to buy some coins and keep them in the next few months,
I'm sure over time the price will recover.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: