Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 11:39:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest now or wait?  (Read 2799 times)
Neutrality

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:30:36 AM

Now most of the prices at the market really have fallen. In fact according to basic trading rules it is not really bad chance to buy something. From other side it much more important what you will decide to buy and moreover what sum of money you are going to spend on it.
Actually I advice to invest but to start doing it with not quite large sums of money gradually checking the market trends
peninglalat

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:31:52 AM

I recommended you to invest now as we all dont know when it will rises. now it dropping to the best buy ever. the signal for buying token and coin are very good now but we all aware if it still dropping. I suggest buy and hold it for long term. until it recover is it best to buy strong coin only for now and hodl it.
GUNGUN12

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:33:16 AM

I think, now good time for investments the market so far, one may say, stands still - there are no strong growth or strong falling. While, however, it is unclear everything to grow further or to fall, but it is never clear. And if to wait, then it is never possible to wait Wink
For decisions made by strategic thinking will make a big difference. If you invest now, it will be possible that what you have invested may grow very fast and give you more profit than you would expect. Waiting is rather plausible until you decide and wait is not that stupid, but just waiting for the exact time you want.
togoshigekata

Activity: 1260
Merit: 115

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:34:52 AM

Its probably not easy to time the market, Id suggest dollar cost averaging, buying a little every so often, like every few days, every week, every 2 weeks

We are getting closer to the cost it takes on average to mine a Bitcoin, Im curious if we will go below that mark or if it will be a floor

Pistachiop

Activity: 90

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:50:32 AM

The decision to invest is one that can be said to be individual, You know what you need and your current state and you are in the best position to decide whether to invest or wait, However if you have it all in place then there is nothing much to wit for, make sure you do all the due research there is to be done about the crypto market in general and properly understand how it operates, Then identify a coin you would love to invest in in and exhaustively analyze i eliminating all the doubts that  you might have about it, then when you are confident about your choice then you can invest. Meanwhile, take advantage of the market situation and get good deals for high quality coins for most of them has   dropped in pricing, but will  get back up with time
Telegramrazer

Activity: 46

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:53:21 AM

Now as u see all market is red, if u are trader u know that coins need to bought in red market not in green market, now I am buying some alts but not with big amount, i am buying every day slowly slowly some alts.
MrSpasybo

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:53:42 AM

If you invest early, you can buy the token at the lowest price and most profitable in the ICO but it is possible that the project will fail and your investment may be lost or detained for some time. If you invest late when the project reaches softcap, the price will be higher but also safer.

I invested in this project and I think you can. 100% capital guarantee at the moment: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3379079
tikaka

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:01:23 PM

Yes, that's right . This is quite risky when you invest when the market is red. But if you choose the right time to invest, the profit will be several times higher than the green market. Depending on the needs of the investors they decide to invest in it. But I think but big investors will decide to invest in when the market is red.

GreenCoin22

Activity: 547
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:05:25 PM

Market is very good for investing now, all market is in red colour very good time for buying, just find most promising altcoins with bright future and if u find promising with low market cap it would be best for u.
familiabitcoin

Activity: 182
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 12:19:17 PM

investment when the market is bleeding, because the blood will be green within a few months. Great opportunity for long-term investors because it can benefit them

BITCOIN REAL  ╼ ╏ ╾  THE REVOLUTION BEGINS
BTCr - BTC Revolution 2.0 - A Community Hardfork
Zykexia

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 12:23:28 PM

For me I prefer for investing this time because all coins is dipping and before investing try some research for the project first so that it is worth to invest and hold it for a long time.
otunayode

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:25:28 PM

There is no time for waiting, because why you are waiting, opportunities will be passing you by! If you look at the market of cryptocurrency presently, you will see a lots of bargain in price. This is the moment to buy!

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
filterMX

Activity: 406
Merit: 37

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:38:02 PM

Right now this is a crypto market is declining, so I think its the right time to buy bitcoin/altcoin, but if still doubt we can wait when there is movement as the price rises.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
vssakib

Activity: 137

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:46:20 PM

yes we should invest this time and wait some time. then Now, if you invest, then when price increases, good profit can be sold. this is my logic.
Babyhouse

Activity: 116

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:52:58 PM

Hey guys, what do you think, should i invest now or wait? Market is in the red zone, so it is quite risky to invest now, want to hear your opinion.

Invest now while prices are low and slowly recovering.
Bokugo

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:58:18 PM

Right now this is a crypto market is declining, so I think its the right time to buy bitcoin/altcoin, but if still doubt we can wait when there is movement as the price rises.
If you have funds, you can invest now because the market is falling and people are panicking, so this is the time to increase investment officially. But be sure to pay attention to the risks. If you are a long-term investor, you can be patient waiting to get fantastic value.
iancortis

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:59:11 PM

its depends on your own vision when will you bet. but today most of suggesting are to invest now because its the best to time to buy more or invest more i think. those charts are bleeding. so, this the good signal for betting. but be careful with ico if you wanna join.
wong tsu gieh

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:00:50 PM

Hey guys, what do you think, should i invest now or wait? Market is in the red zone, so it is quite risky to invest now, want to hear your opinion.

I think you can invest now because I know currently altcoin and market prices are also not stable and its prices are still up and down so from that you can invest now in altcoin that promises to get a good profit and can fix the loss in the last month

MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:02:03 PM

I think before you invest make sure your coin to invest have potential so caan surely get profit without losing money and avoid being scam. For me this is the right time to invest because the market is falling, and i suggest its better to be careful before you invest because there's a risk to take and since do investing is not easy, just be careful of investing so you can avoid losing money or being scam. Also it can help you if when the right time to invest if you know the situation of the market.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
aquascap

Activity: 44
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:08:09 PM

I think it's time to buy if you want to invest, and then you can sell it in the green zone.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: