Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:11:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest now or wait?  (Read 2799 times)
white_star

Activity: 165
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:11:40 PM

Hey guys, what do you think, should i invest now or wait? Market is in the red zone, so it is quite risky to invest now, want to hear your opinion.

In my opinion mate, Its better to Invest niw while the whole market were In the zone because soon they will recover their market value, especially In bitcoin, just believe and don't to emotional.

AFROCHAIN - The First Decentralized Blockchain for Africa
Revolusi Ecosystem For Seamless Crypto and Investments
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sival hunter13

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:54:28 AM

We need to invest now, only we need to invest with profit and in the right projects, and now, as we all understand and know, it becomes very, very difficult, in any case, it is possible, but there is always a risk.
vanjava
Copper Member

Activity: 370
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:14:20 AM

I think it's the right time to invest because the price is down. If it is rising then selling assets that have been purchased and will be profitable. That's how to invest in the short term.

javerzky

Activity: 159
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 04:26:10 AM

for me its a good time to buy more coins since everything is in the red zone, the thing is what coin will you choose to gain more profit in a short time of period or for the long term investment ,

you should check the coins status and review some update of the coin you are choosing to buy Cheesy
good luck to your decision

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
Bdstar

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:26:18 AM

I think This time is the suitable moment for making an investment because the price is running very low. If you can buy at this moment then you could take almost all cryptos at a low price. that's why don't wait, let's start investment.
KaramazovBro

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:12:10 AM

Now you can invest in inexpensive altcoins, which can rise in price against bitcoin. But there are very few such coins, most of them are scam. To buy expensive altcoins or bitcoin is very risky now.

jmix2018

Activity: 74

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:19:37 AM

Youve need to wait, wait for the coin pump iy up in the next coming!! Just hold them for a lettle longger ok!! Dont invest today!!
nicolesalv

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

Ethereum Limited Edition ICO

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:20:57 AM

Hey guys, what do you think, should i invest now or wait? Market is in the red zone, so it is quite risky to invest now, want to hear your opinion.

Right now is a good time to invest as the market is red, meaning the prices of coins are down or cheaper but you only need to be careful in choosing which coins to invest with as cryptocurrency is volatile and prices may go up and down. Invest only what you think you can afford to lose.

[ JOIN OUR CROWDSALE    │    PRESALE ]
( E T H L )  ETHEREUM LIMITED
Gahi

Activity: 80

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:29:49 AM

Better to invest as little price. And wait to rise in price to see great profit. So you have your own decision to sell it or not. In my decision I buy and I will just wait for the right time to sell it.
jakirdj95

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:42:15 AM
Merited by siddu67 (1)

If you are closely checking the market, then you will see that there is still a green area in progress which is a green area, if you are still green, it means that small movements that will soon grow into the market. As soon as Instant Car comes to work always always run and you will definitely be pumped and will buy that currency because of its many reasons they actually pump and gives instant profit but if that is not the case then how do you work people earn money here I do not think that if you think that it is not the right opportunity, I would say you miss a lot But do not miss it anymore and jump right into it, and work it out, but it is possible to work.Invest only what you think you can afford to lose.
dungthuy

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:43:13 AM

nobody can know the market,,nobody can know the market will increase or decrease,if you think this price is cheap and you can accept risk you should buymif you think this price is expensive you can wait,the market will reply you right or wrong,nobody can reply for you
ici_lemmy

Activity: 254
Merit: 100

Hydax Exchange

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:01:24 AM

the oppotunites are everywhere. Choosing right or not depends on your knowledge very much. So, you should research the market, the history carefully before investing.
duongdaiduong

Activity: 289

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:02:07 AM

Now is the time to invest. Ethereum or Bitcoin are reasonable. Within a month, I guarantee you will be profitable. I am investing in ETH at the moment, I feel assured.
gigusico

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:04:09 AM

honestly difficult question as for me with a single line investment looks good considering the prices, but also to wait, too, will be good for a better analysis of the situation
dbangel1994

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:06:41 AM

If you want to make money from market then you should start investing small amount when markets are going down. Buy now and wait for the green days to sell to make a profit. But remember then we shouldn't buy all at one go. Split your money into few small amounts and buy whenever market goes down. Since we can't predict the market bottom so no meaning in waiting without investing.
jjdd2

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:11:05 AM

If it were me, I would continue to invest in the current market. Now the price of many cryptocurrencies is very low, and the investment cost will be very small now. Or keep it from selling and wait for the market to continue rising.
hacking13

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:13:48 AM

For large investors (those who wanna put more money to buy coins) this is even a good time to get things rolling. I believe no matter how low prices might seem to be dropping, it shouldn't halt any activities. If u invest now and prides rises up in few weeks, that's a big gain. Never too late to invest. Invest wisely
AliveBuda

Activity: 206

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:13:52 AM

If you want to make money from market then you should start investing small amount when markets are going down.
 Buy now and wait for the green days to sell to make a profit. Wink But remember then we shouldn't buy all at one go.
 Split your money into few small amounts and buy whenever market goes down. Since we can't predict the market bottom so no meaning in waiting without investing.
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:14:35 AM

Mate, on the contrary, it is riskier when you invest during the green zone, that could mean that the correction is nearer. And aside from that, entering during the green market means you will be buying your favorite coins at an expensive price. To illustrate it more vividly, your $20,000 might only give you a single BTC. Unlike when the market is red, your $20,000 could give you more than 3 Bitcoins. Now, that's a big deal already.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
HudiBaba@06

Activity: 52

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:22:59 AM

Firstly Hello, In my opinion, Cryptocurrency market is on the low terms as for now. As you see the market figures have been low for a quite some time as the big term investors see this as the right opportunity to invest in the right cryptocurrency to gain the future profits on the other the market statistics also speak for good in the upcoming future of our cryptocurrencies where there might be full potential growth in Cryptocurrency market. I would suggest you see this as the right opportunity to invest in low term amount and hold it and have patience in the long term as you won't regret in future. I bet the market will play well in the nearby future and gain its ride back on the track and hopefully, it doesn't visit the garage again for recovery.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: