Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 11:40:29 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest now or wait?  (Read 2806 times)
Grigorashev

Activity: 164
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:03:54 AM

Now you can invest only for a short time. In the long time, bitcoin will fall and all other coins will also fall in price.
heartthew

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:12:20 AM

The market now shows a good growth in capitalization so now it is worth investing in promising coins such as EOS and Cardano, because they are popular now.
restia

Activity: 128
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:13:11 AM

now the market is not yet stable so to avoid losses as the market goes down again I recommend waiting until the market back stable I suggest to wait a few more months to invest.
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 07:16:56 AM

Hey guys, what do you think, should i invest now or wait? Market is in the red zone, so it is quite risky to invest now, want to hear your opinion.
Somehow, we are still in the bear market mate. And i believe you know what is best to do during these times of the market. It is the good time to invest or buy more coins from the weak hands who normally panic sell at cheap prices. It is never too late. The market is still in the recovery state.

The Alchemlst

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 07:24:23 AM

Hey guys, what do you think, should i invest now or wait? Market is in the red zone, so it is quite risky to invest now, want to hear your opinion.

Actually it is the opposite, the risks now is quite low since the market have been crashing so much these past few months. Now is like a reset, a starting point before we see the market starts to boom again so if there is a good moment to invest then that would be now.

captin crunch

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:35:07 AM

In the current period I am more concentrated on ICOs, it seems more promising in the situation when the market is down. hot ICOs are available at www.icoguide.com

Mihaylovic

Activity: 910
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:41:20 AM

wait for what? i mean market is red for almost half year. and everything is extremely cheap. in the first bullish trend noone will be able to buy that much cheap. so i thing it is a good time to invest, especially if you area long term holder.
larry1994

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:48:54 AM

if I'm going to invest you now, the stock of the token is too low for you. then you have to hold it up and wait for the amount to increase as you sell high for your money too.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
mrkimvanan1

Activity: 130
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:50:09 AM

I think now is the right time for you to invest. don't hesitate unless deliberate thought to and then it up you feel regret

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ARAW ▬▬▬▬▬▬
The Decentralised Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
(http://arawtoken.io)
nytstalker

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:34:18 AM

In my suggestion it's better to invest now than to wait. Market is in recovery and this is the great opportunity to invest.
kakaword

Activity: 142

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:35:19 AM

I think the current price is very low, so this is a good time to invest in cryptocurrencies. I think that such a market will continue for some time. As long as we only have the patience of waiting for coins, I believe we can obtain great wealth.
LianaSie

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:46:25 AM

It looks like, there were some confirmations, that we truly reached the bottom, and can expect some price growth. Still a risky situation however, some stop losses are still useful.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
corat coret

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:56:40 AM

although the market is still uncertain, maybe this is the right time to buy some coins because I think now the price of coins in the market is quite cheap
Mosesayo4450

Activity: 156

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:01:29 AM

Investing with the way the crypto economy is right now is a waste of time so as for me it better to wait and let the economy rise and appreciate.
Godparticles

Activity: 141

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:09:21 AM

The current market is at a low point. I think this is the best time to invest. Now invest in it and wait for the market to pick up. I believe you will have a lot of wealth. It is very important to maintain enough patience.
Frayz

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:12:09 AM

I think that the rate of Bitcoin and the Etherium will not decrease. Now is a very profitable time to buy basic crypto currency. As for the purchase of alternative currencies, it will be better to watch their course a little more.

• Pavo IoT - The Blockchain Platform for the AgTech Ecosystem •
Website ܀ Telegram [EN] ܀ Telegram [RU] ܀ Facebook ܀ Instagram
Whitepaper ܀ Onepager ܀ Twitter ܀ LinkedIn
keykey1

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:03:22 PM

Waiting for a long time, you take risks to find out that the altcoins' prices are very high. Buy the cryptocurrency now, when it is very cheap. The bearish trend cannot last forever, and soon it will come to its end.
xprince1996

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 12:07:30 PM

Everyone should invest now this is the best time to invest while all the coins are down from the origin price. Wait for atleast a year and then comeback and harvest all the profits. Follow my suggestion and become a rich person.

Klausi

Activity: 536
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:16:06 PM

Waiting for a long time, you take risks to find out that the altcoins' prices are very high. Buy the cryptocurrency now, when it is very cheap. The bearish trend cannot last forever, and soon it will come to its end.
Yes i strongly agree that bearish market will have an end this quarter, next quarter is surely a bullish market. Its good to buy and invest on a bearish market because its affordable and you can buy lots of it and soon if you can hold it long you will have a good profit on it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
BitcoinLoan

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:23:37 PM

Yes i strongly agree that bearish market will have an end this quarter, next quarter is surely a bullish market. Its good to buy and invest on a bearish market because its affordable and you can buy lots of it and soon if you can hold it long you will have a good profit on it.
The trends in cryptocurrencies have been compared to global events such as tulipmania, the 1929 stock market crash and the dotcom bubble. However, even after the recent fall in crypto prices, the industry continues to attract new investors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: