Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:51:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest now or wait?  (Read 2806 times)
jamesllaneta

Activity: 233
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:23:53 PM

for me this is the good time to invest  If you want to make money from market then you should start investing  small amount when markets are going down. Buy now and wait for the green days to sell to make a profit. but It depends on your decision, do you want to make a big or small profit?
if you want a big profit, you have to buy now, its my own opinion only
anaivanova726

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:24:20 PM

Always we are plagued with doubts and fear of loss (( still it's a part of us in the inside . if you are afraid to use the advice of a professional, and lutshe invest the amount that is not as it will not affect your life ,
pujumba

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:38:21 PM

The market is in the red zone because we are seeing the correction from the crazy bullrun of Q4 2018. It is not really a bear market in the big picture. The market for bitcoin even is still very strong right now.

South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:44:26 PM

Hey guys, what do you think, should i invest now or wait? Market is in the red zone, so it is quite risky to invest now, want to hear your opinion.

Actually it is the opposite, the risks now is quite low since the market have been crashing so much these past few months. Now is like a reset, a starting point before we see the market starts to boom again so if there is a good moment to invest then that would be now.
Correct, this show to us how little understanding some people have about this market, now that the price is this low this is the perfect moment to buy since almost all the coins are very close to their bottom price, what was risky was what most people did which was investing in December when there were very clear signals we were in the middle of a bubble.
mihtju

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:31:37 PM

Personally, I think that the market will no longer fall, so now is a great chance to invest in those coins that you like.

setyanis

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 11:33:49 PM

now is the right time for investment because crypto prices are still very low. many predict that crypto will rise high by the end of 2018. so immediately invest your funds to feel the maximum profit in the future.
margaret22

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:41:34 AM

I think we have been waiting for situations, like this, it is a good time to have some investments, as prices are much lower, than some months ago.

htsz_da12

Activity: 163

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:44:32 AM

At present, the price of BTC is already very low, so I don't recommend waiting any more. Although many people in the market say that the price of BTC will drop to 4000 dollars, I think it is impossible.

1nazarenkooleg

Activity: 201
Merit: 102

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:47:16 AM

I have the same question, I'm gonna invest now but I still wait a bit better time for it and honestly I'm not sure they be better time than now.So, let's invest  Wink

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬   Prasaga     Making Smart Money Work   ▬  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tech WP     /     Commercial WP     //     Twitter     /     Facebook     /     Discord     /     Telegram
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬   Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
tooiu3

Activity: 169

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:51:11 AM

If you have enough money in your hand, I suggest that you can buy some cryptocurrencies in the current market. Because the current price is low, I think this is an opportunity.
Kimbohh

Activity: 102

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:52:53 AM

Hey guys, what do you think, should i invest now or wait? Market is in the red zone, so it is quite risky to invest now, want to hear your opinion.

I think it is the time to invest coins. The price is very affordable for today even though the is very low it is still a blessing for the investors and me as well wherein we can bought some coins for an affordable prices.
MancyZz

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:54:32 AM

It depends on your decision, do you want to make a big or small profit?
if you want a big profit, you have to buy now, and vice versa.
look at the existing developments on the market Cryptocurrency, in my opinion, better wait for investment. because I see that the development in the Cryptocurrency market is quite stable. so enough slowly not to invest. and by waiting will also benefit to minimize the level of risk received.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
hoasn12xc88

Activity: 91

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:18:39 AM

I think when in the red zone or not allow mauing infestation aja wait until the lights in to a good presence, as if prices began to fall then infest and wait for the price began to rise, according to you how.
strwy09

Activity: 138

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:21:38 AM

I still can wait for a while, because the market is still unstable, and it still has the possibility of continued decline. At present, this market may continue for a long time in the trough, so I don't think you need to worry.
safi71

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:56:04 PM

It's just interesting to find out exactly what you want to wait. Want an ideal point to enter the market? But in fact nobody knows where exactly this point is and at what time it is necessary to buy. In the short term, everything is always unpredictable, difficult to find on the chart, when exactly it is necessary to invest in the crypto currency.

▀███▄
                ▀███▄
                 ▄███▀
       ▀███▄   ▄███▀ ▀███▄
         ▀███▄▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄
          ▄███▀         ▄███▀
▀███▄   ▄███▀ ▀███▄   ▄███▀ ▀███▄
  ▀███▄▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄
   ▄███▀         ▄███▀         ▄███▀
 ▄███▀ ▀███▄   ▄███▀ ▀███▄   ▄███▀
▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄▀▀▀▀
          ▄███▀         ▄███▀
        ▄███▀ ▀███▄   ▄███▀
       ▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄▀▀▀▀
                 ▄███▀

▄███▀
              ▀▀▀▀

ELONCITY
       ▄█████▄               ▐███▄▄
   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄            ████████▄▄
   ▓ ▓██▓▓█▀▀▀█▓▓            ████████████▄▄
   ▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█████▓▓           ▐█████████████████▄
  ▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓█▄         ▐███████████████████
 ██▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓███▄       █      ▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄
▐██▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓█████▄  ▄▄▄█                ▀▀▀▀▀
▐██▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓ ▀▀████████
▐██▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▐▌
 ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀         
 ▐██▀██████████▀           
  ▀▀▐███████████          ▐▌
    ▐█████▐█████          ▐▌
     ████▌ ████▌         
     ▐███▌ ████          ▐▌
      ███  ▐██▌          ▐▌
    ▄▄███  ▐██▄▄         
   ██████▌ ██████       
TELEGRAM 

Public Sale Coming Soon!

Matimtim

Activity: 868
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:21:45 PM

If the price of all coins in the market is going down, I think that`s the right time to invest in the crypto world, maybe you need to buy a few of those possible good coins and sell it if the market is back to normal and in that way you can make a good profit.

Ironmaiden

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:25:50 PM

If the price of all coins in the market is going down, I think that`s the right time to invest in the crypto world, maybe you need to buy a few of those possible good coins and sell it if the market is back to normal and in that way you can make a good profit.
In investing now in crypto projects at the ICO stage does not make sense, coins can be bought on the stock exchange, and the price of crypto coins may be lower than at the ICO stage. I am now buying a crypto coin, the price has dropped dramatically, but it's not all coins, but only crypto coins from crypto projects that I'm sure of success.
Milla Kross

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:44:12 PM

And why wait? There is a possibility, invest, because the world of crypto currency is almost impossible to forecast, for example Bitcoin cost $ 1000 a year ago and it seemed that it was overvalued and collapsed, but alas, what disappointments has it already passed the mark of $ 10,000 and continues to grow.
Shame_Game

Activity: 185

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:48:52 PM

Waiting is the most dangerous strategy. The market can turn around, and you will not have time to enter it. It is better to buy certain cryptocurrencies for the same amount every month.
Tokoyami

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:50:03 PM

And why wait? There is a possibility, invest, because the world of crypto currency is almost impossible to forecast, for example Bitcoin cost $ 1000 a year ago and it seemed that it was overvalued and collapsed, but alas, what disappointments has it already passed the mark of $ 10,000 and continues to grow.
In the first bullish trend no one will be able to buy that much cheaper. So, this is a good time to invest, especially if you are a long-term holder. When waiting when the market is red for almost half a year. and everything is very cheap. But we should not despair for this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: