Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:53:20 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest now or wait?  (Read 2807 times)
Apiapik

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:43:58 AM

Waiting is just a waste of time. Time keeps running, you are getting left behind if you just wait. Immediately act, invest your money in crypto.raih big profit with bitcoin. All will be yours.
cryptowarrio8i

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 01:45:18 AM

I think it is good to invest now, you must devine your balance to buy , don't all in Cheesy
seblbj

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:45:51 AM

I think this is the best time to invest. Stop relying on signals of tech gurus. They won't get you anywhere.
You are seeing the market so red, do not waste this opportunity and just go for it. If market further falls by more than 5%, sell your assets, otherwise just keep buying and taking maximum benefit of this RED market. It comes rarely and such opportunities should not be missed.
hynext

Activity: 350
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:56:11 AM

This is the right time to invest on cryptocurrency because the prices are moving downward. Invest on 3-5 coins than one because we know that investing in one coin is more risky. Invest now and hold it for longer time. On my strategy I bought some coins this day because the prices is too low and I holding it for couple of years to see if I gain a profit.
cikey

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:16:10 AM

I will advise you to invest only when you are in a bear market you can buy cheap prices and high returns.
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:27:43 AM

did you mean the red zone was downtrend / the price fell.? if true it is not risky when the price reaches the bottom level low. it is an opportunity to buy and hold. I think the red zone is when the price is very high and it is risky for investment. so this is a good time to invest.
jjdd2

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:38:31 AM

In this down market, I think the best way is not to sell the cryptocurrency in our hands. Because the current price is very low, if we sell it now, we will lose a lot. I suggest that everyone wait.
jdamayo28

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:41:06 AM

did you mean the red zone was downtrend / the price fell.? if true it is not risky when the price reaches the bottom level low. it is an opportunity to buy and hold. I think the red zone is when the price is very high and it is risky for investment. so this is a good time to invest.

I think it is good time to invest now, crypto suffer this past few weeks and has a less value. Invest now for a cheaper price and you can earn good profit when time come crypto will rise again. Just believe in crypto, it will climb back in the market this year and will entertain you in the next few months.
Hopeliza

Activity: 216
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:41:23 AM

I suggest to you that if you have money budgeted for your own investment go do invest anytime. Because time is not important as long as you have money to invest in Bitcoin you don't have to wait anymore.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
uwatere

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:43:06 AM

Hey guys, what do you think, should i invest now or wait? Market is in the red zone, so it is quite risky to invest now, want to hear your opinion.

My suggestion is that now you should buy altcoin, the price of the red zone as it is now your chance to buy altcoin as much as possible to invest short-term and long term to get a bigger profit for you.you have to believe the profits will come as long as you be patient waiting for his time.
nikay12

Activity: 230

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:43:53 AM

It depends on the investor. But I think for now it is the best way to buy bitcoin or to invest money because the market is too low so you can go invest now your money and keep it for a long time.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
damiham

Activity: 132

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:44:32 AM

their is no doubt in it this should be the actual time to invest presently the situation of market is not that okay,,so we should try and use all what we have  to invest now that the prices has fall
JustQueen

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:45:53 AM

I think this is the right time for all the investors who wants to invests their momey because obviously the market is too low so that was the right time for all investors to invest their money in bitcoin or ethereum.

freo01

Activity: 93

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:50:00 AM

Everything is falling apart mate, even outside the internet. If you have the capital and the guts, then you should probably invest now as it is just starting to grow up again. I would suggest that before you invest into something, you should research first if that coin would have a chance to recover. Nothing really is safe if though so researching is your best weapon.
phabulu

Activity: 238
Merit: 27

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:53:13 AM

Holding not always a good option. The fact is the market went down almost 50-70% last month.
That's very risky if holding a lot of assets. Unless you already bought it at the lowest price.  Roll Eyes
angelica lovly

Activity: 45

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:53:43 AM

there is no good time for investment or waiting for when to invest, this is your way and your choice, you can decide for yourself, because every time is the right time for investment, but we should be keen on a good choice for investment.
chengyinoing01

Activity: 131
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:58:37 AM

Yes, now almost all altcoin prices are falling, so waiting is the best choice, because we don't know when the bear market will end. Wait until the market starts to recover before you consider investing.
gcbjk

Activity: 87

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:02:54 AM

As far as the current market is concerned, I suggest that everyone can try to invest in something. Now that the market has fallen a lot, the prices of many cryptocurrencies are very low. I think it is worth investing now.
grumpylittlepoodle

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 03:03:55 AM

Hey guys, what do you think, should i invest now or wait? Market is in the red zone, so it is quite risky to invest now, want to hear your opinion.

When the market is in the red zone although it is so risky but it has a opportunity that you can get if you invest in any good projects in crypto. You always need to risk to get more higher than your usual profit. I suggest invest now or you will lose the opportunity.

Papaczed

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:06:29 AM

If you want to make money from market then you should start investing small amount when markets are going down. Buy now and wait for the green days to sell to make a profit. But remember then we shouldn't buy all at one go. Split your money into few small amounts and buy whenever market goes down. Since we can't predict the market bottom so no meaning in waiting without investing.
Well right now even there is non stable on the current value of currency it is still wise to invest. we don’t need to invest so much just for us to make money, invest smaller amount instead so you can secure your earnings if there is a sudden changes in value again for good.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: