Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:36:24 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy altcoin?  (Read 2302 times)
barcelona 94

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:34:45 AM

I think you can buy now, because now the price is also still cheap, so it will also generate many profits by selling higher prices.
spaso_87

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:43:42 AM

On what bases I can buy altcoin?I want to invest in altcoins can you suggest me how can I see the quality of coin and that would be good profitble for me.
which I see now the price of altcoin still has not gone up but for the current market that I see is a bit of a raise and so you better invest in altcoin that promise or invest in Bitcoin because if you buy altcoin, for now, I think it is not possible
PeriKecilkitty

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:03:51 AM

On what bases I can buy altcoin?I want to invest in altcoins can you suggest me how can I see the quality of coin and that would be good profitble for me.

According to this, if there are many ways to make a good investment choice in crypto, but of course it has an investment risk, it will be much more effective if you yourself learn to identify promising projects. Do a mature analysis of the coins you will choose, such as: Observe the project team, analysis of white paper and street maps. But There is some Altcoin that has bright future like Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple etc.

Adalwolf

Activity: 239
Merit: 4

AUTOBAY | Buy Your First Car With Cryptocurrency |

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:15:22 AM

It will be much more effective if you yourself learn to identify promising projects. Pay attention to the project team, analyze the white paper and road map, determine the size of the community that the project supports. These simple examples will help you make the right choice.
I agree with you. The best decisions are taken on the basis of the identification and self-examination of the coins you are interested in. You can start by reading the project's white paper, team experience, and project-related matters. Starting investments with altcoins that are in the top rank, I think it will be safer.
buying Altcoin would be great for now. with the development potential of Altcoin currently growing. with the development of this presentable to be a distinct advantage to get the bigger again in the future. so it's great to buy Altcoin especially with Altcoin which has a much more improved development than any other Altcoin.

Autobay.io   │  The First Decentralized E-commerce platform Buy Sell Cars
JOIN TOKEN SALE    ►   1 OCTOBER 2018   ◄
yanimkurniawan

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:20:38 AM

of course for us to buy altcoin is also a good way that we use to get a lot of profit, by buying low price and we are waiting for higher selling price, so we will get many benefits in the next few months.
harbin55

Activity: 615
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:22:37 PM

Yes, You should buy alternativecoin as of now
because it is affordable to the budget of every investor in this industry and business and also it is a good opportunity to be grabbed of.
razinvel

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:02:18 PM

According to many experts, Efirium is one of the most promising currencies of the crypto-market. It has long been the second longest time among digital currencies, second only to Bitcoin.
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:05:06 PM

You can base your buying decision on technology that is driving your prospective coin, the volume and the capitalization of your coin and it's liquidity and prospect in terms of development and growth!
basobulat

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:12:47 PM

this time the bitcoin grows back and is followed by altcoin growth, so there are plenty of good choices. but you should give priority to research and analysis as people recommend it.

Viscore

Activity: 3080
Merit: 649

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:18:12 PM

I think you can buy now, because now the price is also still cheap, so it will also generate many profits by selling higher prices.
I feel that investors will be worried seeing market are in dip for many days and even not thinking of buying more coins right now. May I say that they aren't wrong, of course we also need securities of not losing. And even the price is high still we can earned profit from them and much comfortable as market grows day by day rather than in dip situation.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
siap86

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:53:43 AM

All will be much better if you yourself learn to identify which projects are more promising. Look at the project team, its reputation and how many followers / communities are supported by the project. These simple examples will help you make the right choice, and become a classy player.
Morphing

Activity: 302
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 03:01:05 AM

The simplest way to choose a quality project is to invest in the top 20 coins on a coinmarketcap. But with this method of investing, you should not count on thousands of profits in percentage terms - this is more for people who want to save their money.
Crown1

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:03:13 AM

Then you should pay attention to this website, which can see the development progress of most altcoin.
https://github.com/

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Tetep Mesem

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:16:07 AM

It will be much more effective if you yourself learn to identify promising projects. Pay attention to the project team, analyze the white paper and road map, determine the size of the community that the project supports. These simple examples will help you make the right choice.
I agree with you. The best decisions are taken on the basis of the identification and self-examination of the coins you are interested in. You can start by reading the project's white paper, team experience, and project-related matters. Starting investments with altcoins that are in the top rank, I think it will be safer.
continuous improvement in Altcoin. so that with the development that continues to show increased ability to generate profits that are much greater and very able to make its own profit by having Altcoin through buying and making it a source of income is high enough.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16 (http://sandblock.io)
Hero of Legendary

Activity: 94
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:20:35 AM

Litecoin is a good choice for the long term investment because you will never worried that your this will will crash deeper and also worrying that this will be dead from the dip because like ethereum, litecoin is also strong enough to cross from the dip when bitcoin recover.

[  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]    WELCOME TO DATABLOCKCHAIN    [  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]
Mainsale now LIVE!  //  Raised $16 Million in PRE-SALE
Siberian Husky

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:26:43 AM

among altcoins also lots of coins that have good prospects in the future so do not forget to buy Altcoin for investment purposes, for big profit I suggest choosing a strong altcoin like Ethereum, NEO, or EOS.
AirWire
Copper Member

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:29:44 AM

Research the projects that are starting up. Do not just rely on some knowledge being dropped by a person on the internet. Dive deep, look at every detail of the project, check out the founders, look at the white paper, business paper, social media, company location (if a company), country of operation, website... Finally, see if the project has any real world application and if the project is completed, underway or waiting on funding.
zbaharudin

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:57:29 AM

Nothing requires you to buy altcoin at the moment, because I think altcoin can not match the bitcoin now, even if any coin you buy is actually good.
So make sure your mind is conscious when buying coins by knowing all the risks that exist in every business / investment.
wateball

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:05:21 AM

You need to get knowledge of encryption, because usually you need to judge whether a coin is good or bad, such as analyzing team members, analyzing white papers, you need to go to tweets, telegrams, to see community activity, these are all you need to learn to analyze This usually takes a certain amount of time
Fixart96

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:11:09 AM

If you want to buy altcoin then you have to look at a potentially good altcoin like ethereum for example, I believe that altcoin is very good for investment and no doubt. This time is a good time to buy it because the price is down.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: