Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:25:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy altcoin?  (Read 2302 times)
Markitty

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:09:15 AM

You have a great chance now to buy alternative cryptocurrencies with lower prices which will be your tickets to amazing income when cryptomarket will have its increasing.
of course, with us buying altcoins that have great potential, if the price has gone up then the profits that we will get are also quite large, especially now that the time is right to buy altcoins that have great potential
It's still early to buy something because the market is declining. I think it's better to wait at least a few days and after looking at the market at that moment, already making moves.
buy Altcoin for the moment is indeed capable to become its own profits. see the development of present at Altcoin was able to make such a precious Altcoin and able to make Altcoin so special with an advantage that is able to attain.
adefirman98

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:11:51 AM

These altcoins are quite like stocks, in that they each have a price and a market capitalization. You can find the top-ranked cryptocurrencies on coinmarketcap.com. together with their price, market cap, and other details there. Remember to also think for yourself and research for yourself though, which you can do by Googling the coin and reading up articles about it.
joykulot

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:24:03 AM

For me, the first thing I want to see is the good of a coin that will have a capacity to grow more day by day. If I see it in a coin, I buy or invest in it.
EmmanCryp

Activity: 471
Merit: 10

QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:26:44 AM

It's always an hard task to pick the choice of altcoins one would invest in when you have the capital thanks to the very many altcoins now in markets. It used to be easy before to pick projects to invest in but now much work is required. I like to go for those with an already working MVP or usecase.

┈┈┈┈┈ QUUBE ┈┈┈┈┈
First & Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
Wayan_Pedjeng

Activity: 913
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:43:30 AM

The Bitcoin dominance has increased from 33% to 57% and looks like it will hit the 70% mark within the next few months. On the other hand, altcoins such as ETH has lost almost 90% of their value during the past few months. Do you want us to buy alts after all this?
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:03:07 AM

It's always an hard task to pick the choice of altcoins one would invest in when you have the capital thanks to the very many altcoins now in markets. It used to be easy before to pick projects to invest in but now much work is required. I like to go for those with an already working MVP or usecase.
Good point, if taking the risk, much better to take that from those who already have a working project or find something that have good developing team and the propose plan is clear and easy to follow, a lots of alts are  being offered including ICO's we must be wiser enough to select the one that we will place our money, do deeper research make a good investigations about the team and the project and analyze well so you lessen the risk of your investment.
Caysinamires

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:28:36 AM

I think personally we better invest in altcoin for now and do not buy altcoin because i know now altcoin price will soon peak again and so i am sure with kiitaa for invest we can buy altcoin by getting the profit from us investing at the moment.
iamMhew

Activity: 688
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:34:01 AM

For me it is more harder to chooce altcoins to invest in, as you can see altcoins are in the red, and no one from them are soon to get out on that reds, but for sure and lessen worries, try to chooce altcoins that are already has a name, i mean a working altcoins that has a supporting community, it can lessen your risk by this even though all altcoins are in dip.
FosterEgan

Activity: 149

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:39:56 PM

On what bases I can buy altcoin?I want to invest in altcoins can you suggest me how can I see the quality of coin and that would be good profitble for me.
Yes, buy altcoin for sure. These coins are actually pretty great if you go for Paragon, Cardano and Ripple. You can always go for them as they fall in all the categories that make a coin good.
JeffreyBasil

Activity: 166

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:46:12 PM

On what bases I can buy altcoin?I want to invest in altcoins can you suggest me how can I see the quality of coin and that would be good profitble for me.
These coins are the great team development and the roadmap. You can check these coins are the whitepaper.I think these coins have a good opportunity to inventment for the long term.
Buttercup123

Activity: 455
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:31:09 PM

I would like to suggest for you to look altcoins which have a big names in crypto which are probably the people talking with lots of positivity. You also make sure that there a trusted person in the team which you can depend on and be sure to be always updated in it. Buying altcoins is a very risky in investing for choosing which is a good to hold whether it becomes very reliable or not but when it comes to the condition of the market you can tell that there are altcoins which have a big potential that will not let you down by comeback in its price.

━━━━━━━━━━━◆     SHREW     ◆━━━━━━━━━━━
██████████     Discounted Pre-Sale Live !     ██████████
◆    Revolutionizing Reward Points    ◆     | Telegram    |    Twitter
Shyamnautiyal8

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:38:36 PM

Yes in my opinion user can invest in altcoin right now, because market is low in present time, so for a big profit at time when market will be recover everyone can invest now.
renes

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:46:41 PM

For me it is important that the product built by project must be used by at least few real companies, it is either a protocol or an product, it must be used by others so we can better evaluate its value.
anilsaini.jaipur

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:59:42 PM

For choosing an altcoin look if that coin really solves any real world problem or if it have any use. Then check the development team behind it and technology being used. ETH, XRP, ADA, NEO and ONT are really good options for investment.
bulevarda ac

Activity: 131

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:07:42 PM

the purpose of investing in altcoins is certainly to seek profits and to see good coins and high potential, see from high prospects and volume because it proves the amount of demand. talking about profit depends on us and the market that determines the price of buying a coin or token.
phabulu

Activity: 238
Merit: 27

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:10:44 PM

YES, altcoins are a bit cheaper in price than bitcoin, they will buy it and sell it when the coin is pumping, they will have a profit when the coin they are bought has a little bit high price when they sell it. buy for a little price then sell it for a higher price.
And is an alternative to btc too.
doroshok2

Activity: 175

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:12:34 PM

I believe that Ethereum is a great investment now, which will bring you good profits in the long run. It's a coin I trust and which I bought while the price was very low.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
mandeepcrypto

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:28:21 AM

Always read the white paper of the project and study esperience about people in this forum who are dealing with crypto currency. This study help you to choose the best coin.Be optimistic and have trust  in your decisions.
tuvic01
Copper Member

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:34:05 AM

One thing i do before investing in any coin is to read about the said project to see if its the kind of project a whole lots of people will be interested in. Check their ICO price and ask more questions about the project in their channel. This is what I do and I think it can work for you too.
Garnettil

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:38:20 AM

The list of best altcoins must be started by Ethereum, which is the second most valuable trading currency after Bitcoin. As one of the most popular crypto, you can buy Ethereum in any trading platform. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: