Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:11:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy altcoin?  (Read 2302 times)
fina13

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 04:08:15 PM

I recommend you to invest by buying eth, ltc, xrp, eos, and neo. You can see the development of the coin that is good in the market and has good potential for the future.

H A R A                [  WHITEPAPER   │   LITEPAPER  ]                H A R A  
Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
TWITTER     GITHUB          REDDIT     FACEBOOK     BITCOINTALKLINKEDIN
jaggijagjit

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 04:28:24 PM

Yes buying altcoin at this time is great idea because All the altcoins value is very low at this time due to regular downfall of this crypto market. you can choose any 4-5 coins out of top 20 coins as per your own research.

▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄ ▀    GORECRUIT    ▀ ▄ ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀
▬▬   ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR HR BASED ON BLOCKCHAIN   ▬▬
Whitepaper   Telegram   [  Pre-Sale 》 24th October  ]   Facebook   Twitter
ssaxena2004

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:30:47 PM

Which is the best altcoin to buy for future?
GetRich
Copper Member

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:03:54 PM

On what bases I can buy altcoin?I want to invest in altcoins can you suggest me how can I see the quality of coin and that would be good profitble for me.
I think now is not the best time for buying altcoyins. First of all, because there is a very high probability that the price of altcoins will continue to decline.

Skieleton

Activity: 686
Merit: 282

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:12:41 PM

On what bases I can buy altcoin?I want to invest in altcoins can you suggest me how can I see the quality of coin and that would be good profitble for me.
Now, I advise against buying Altcoins. I would be tempted to BTC is now the only good choice. Ever since ETH has dropped heavily, I have lost confidence in another token.
ForTheAzerot

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:25:50 PM

Now, I advise against buying Altcoins. I would be tempted to BTC is now the only good choice. Ever since ETH has dropped heavily, I have lost confidence in another token.
BTC, of ​​course, is stable, but Altcoins can bring more revenue, most importantly - choose a promising token. By now, Altcoins have now begun to show growth regardless of BTC.

EducoinVietnam

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:38:33 PM

Altcoin is a fairly new way to make money in the field of cryptocurrency. I do not think that at the moment this is the best way and for this reason I try not to get into this area. But if you are confident in their abilities then try it maybe you will become incredibly rich after that.
tepyh

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:39:46 PM

Why not . because only on shittoken you can get a huge and quick profit - Russian roulette)

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉[MIGRATION  。SIMPLIFIED]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
shpack4

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:45:21 PM

I recommend you to invest by buying eth, ltc, xrp, eos, and neo. You can see the development of the coin that is good in the market and has good potential for the future.

I agree, especially the etherium and ripple in the market turn will be the first to grow in price and do X-files. and the projects have a strong team with excellent activity. and how today ripple on excellent news went to the moon

STEALTHCRYPTO
═• Quantum Secure Cryptography for data protection •═
ngefek berat

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:10:14 PM

In investing an optimistic attitude is needed by traders to anticipate the occurrence of a problem in the future so with the possibility of decreasing prices someone must be able to be patient in finding income every time and not panic if a bad issue arises about the world of cryptocurrency so that traders are not afraid to invest later.
doycku

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:26:43 PM

In investing an optimistic attitude is needed by traders to anticipate the occurrence of a problem in the future so with the possibility of decreasing prices someone must be able to be patient in finding income every time and not panic if a bad issue arises about the world of cryptocurrency so that traders are not afraid to invest later.
in reality, every investor should be optimistic and sober about all his capabilities and prospects. But to date, most investors have gone to the market, and not to the ico company.
Alohadance

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:10:43 PM

Of course, if you buy from the top of currencies. It is risk free. All these altcoins will grow very soon!
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:43:07 PM

If you are looking up to altcoins to buy and keep for long term investment, then you could look into these ones am listing below, they have future potential :
Digitex
Ethereum
Ripple
Ada
Digibyte

I like this choice. However, there are so many altcoins, which are the best ones for the day trading. For instance, you should better pay attention to the cheap new alts like Credits, KuCoin, Gladius, and Napoleon X.
Mikell556

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:45:31 PM

I think that now it is worth buying only independent coins from the top 50 list. As soon as the market starts to grow in price, they will be the first to grow.
Tigerw

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:02:29 PM

I think that now it is worth buying only independent coins from the top 50 list. As soon as the market starts to grow in price, they will be the first to grow.
at least from the top ten rating, you can already make a good portfolio. Of course, you need to choose the right ratio of the number of coins in the portfolio.
romanij

Activity: 882
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 08:42:06 PM

If the quality of the project is easy to see that it will not be too profitable for you, and if it is poorly noticeable for most, then you can earn.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  All
  Print  

Jump to: