Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:56:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it safe to join Bounty Campaigns managed by the ICO team themselves?  (Read 396 times)
JRACPJRL (OP)

Activity: 197
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:32:40 PM

Is it safe to join Bounty Campaigns managed by the ICO team themselves? Even though they are only Newbie/Jr. Member. (But Copper Member)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Noobaru

Activity: 504
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 11:56:26 PM

I guess it is. Till now I didn't have a bad experience and I think both bounty managers and ICO team can lead their bounties. Maybe it is still a little bit safer with bounty managers, but if the team and manager get in the conflict, then it is the same as with team managing the campaign and not paying.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
veraro

Activity: 966
Merit: 100

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:13:19 AM

I think it's ok. I took part in some bounty campaigns managed by the ICO team, everything was all right. Of course it easier for us when bounty managed by Bitcointalk manager. in that case according to his reputation we understand is it worth to join or not. In the case managing by ICO team we should learn project more carefully. If project good, bounty should be good too.

c4ptch4

Activity: 172

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:23:07 AM

I think if we join the bounty managed by ico team itself is too risky because they only have a newbie account and still have little trust, I better join the famous bounty manager because they will be responsible if something goes wrong
DogmaF10

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:25:19 AM

I think so, for me it's ok. As we may directly connected to the team projects. And we can ask anything about the project to the manager, any news any updates. Especially in telegram groups, it may come in handy for us if the managers are the ICO team themselves.
Altcoindealer

Activity: 699
Merit: 135

XAYA - THE ULTIMATE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:28:16 AM

I made the best experience with bounty campaings who are managed by the team of the projects himself. These people takign their work more seriouse, and they als make less mistakes or forget some stakes or stuff like that. So i prefer boutnys who are not managed by eternal bounty managers!
AleksBBB

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:32:12 AM

If project good, bounty should be good too. Everything depends on the project itself and its team! There are many successful examples
MichleDow

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:33:03 AM

Is it safe to join Bounty Campaigns managed by the ICO team themselves? Even though they are only Newbie/Jr. Member. (But Copper Member)
Why not? I think that this is even better, because you limit the risks of being deceived by not an honest bounty manager. In any case, I do not see anything wrong here, just the team decided not to spend extra money.
macit800

Activity: 322
Merit: 40

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 11:14:40 AM

It is safe if you authenticate that the bounty manager is from the team. The best thing what you can do is to ask it in the Telegram group, our look at the pinned message in the group. If you see the link of the bounty thread there then you can start with joining the bounty campaign of that project.

Desmozgenes

Activity: 392
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:22:39 AM

It is safe if you trust the team and you did due diligence, but then again you should do that even if someone else is leading their bounty campaign. Treat bounty campaign like you are checking whether to invest in ICO, and you  should be fine.

But then again, to successfully run bounty campaign you need to have some experience in order to do it smoothly,it's harder than it looks.
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18515

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:26:53 AM

I think if we join the bounty managed by ico team itself is too risky because they only have a newbie account and still have little trust, I better join the famous bounty manager because they will be responsible if something goes wrong

This is incorrect. Being employed by a team to run a bounty for them does not make the bounty manager responsible for anything that goes wrong with the ICO. They are simply running the marketing - they have nothing to do with the ICO itself.
vKedax

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:31:10 AM

The presence of a good manager also does not give me a guarantee and assurance that the project will be successful and I will receive payment for my actions.

kololo

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:32:11 AM

I don't the there are different between bounty manger managed and Ico team managed. It is based on the product it self and the behaivor of the iCO team.

So choice a good team means choose a good bounty.
helin9108

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 11:32:28 AM
Last edit: June 12, 2018, 10:40:30 PM by helin9108

It is not the matter to join bounty managed by ICO team themselves or managed by other professional team but most important thing is to join bounties which will pay us in time. You can go for trusted bounty managers in this forum and also you check dip about that project and then join bounty. Its easy to join bounties managed by trusted and professional team because they already checked about that project.

Donned

Activity: 196

Distributed Credit Chain

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:34:06 AM

Most of the time, if the project is hot enough, you can find information about the bounty thread on the official website, so you can participate.
Because that means they're paying enough attention to the bounty thread.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:34:09 AM

it really depends on them and the circumstances. but generally when a project is running like this and specially when they are receiving free money through their ICO and still don't want to spend a tiny amount of that free money to get a proper manager then it should tell you something about their faith in their own project...

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
Smitt

Activity: 888
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:39:32 AM

I think as long as ico it has good value and no scam, then it does not matter if bounty manager handled by ico team. I think if handled by the team ico, then we can know how their process works and focused on 1 ico project, unlike other bounty managers who have some bounty projects but their performance is slow. But every bounty manager has a negative and positive way to handle bounty projects, and that depends on how they work because every bounty manager has different ways of working to make that ico successful.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|
kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 11:40:55 AM

I don't have any experience regarding that situation - wherein the team itself run their own bounty campaign. Since my experiences are with the famous and respectable campaign managers such as MadZ and Yahoo. I think that it is safe when the team itself run their own bounty campaigns. But, it is a lot safer with the professional campaign managers since it is really their job and know what to do.
benjamin11

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:41:05 AM

At some point yes. Sometimes its safe because they are the one who are managing their finances. The bounty pool are somewhat secure. But there are also times that its quite risky because you really dont know if they are really from the ICO itself. Also most of the time, they dont have enough experience in managing a bounty campaign.
AlbertoMelo

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:49:41 AM

managed by the ico team should be enough , as long you trust the project
and if you dont trust the project I see no reason to go for the bounty as probably will have another bounty of more of your interest to tke your time/signature / wahteever
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: