Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:33:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is crypto legal in your country?  (Read 3504 times)
Vjatri (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:26:22 PM

KYC are done to prevent members of some countries from participating in ICO because it is illegal over there. Does your country permit you to participate in ICO?
vaso11

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:31:57 PM

KYC are done to prevent members of some countries from participating in ICO because it is illegal over there. Does your country permit you to participate in ICO?
To be honest, there are projects in which I can participate , but there are projects that I can not do. I do not understand why this is so. I'm Ukraine

The Deal Coin      BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                   
FACEBOOK     PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
danilic

Activity: 217
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:12:17 PM

Cryptocurrency will be legalized  in my country this summer . But only as an investment tool (digital asset), not as a means of payment. Using cryptocurrency as a means of payment is strictly prohibited in my country.
ZandC

Activity: 67

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:22:06 PM

in my country is Ilegal, but not banned, i hope still ilegal because if move to legal will  charged.
Specialforce

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:24:44 PM

At the moment but i do not think it will last long legal if is going to continue to scam people by the use of the name of the crypto. There are some news that they are some scammers thats use the name of the people to scame  them

cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:42:16 PM

my country is neutral, but because of the many fraudulent projects of the community in calling not to invest in crypto. but maybe blockchain will be in use in my country and this will make crypto more legal, at this time not forbidden to invest but only forbidden to buy something using crypto
7EXter

Activity: 97

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:03:17 PM

Yeah, my country permit me to participate in ICO.
The countries where the cryptocurrency is forbidden - Ecuador, Bolivia, Kyrgyzstan, Bangladesh, Thailand, Vietnam, Iceland, China. In the list of the countries generally not most developed states. Except for, perhaps, China.
valnd

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Until the end of time

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:28:40 PM

I am from a third world country and my country is not yet regulating cryptos, in fact my country have not even said anything about cryptos so i will say it is legal now in my country and we are not been restricted to participate in any ico. Also I will let you know that KYC is not just to restrict countries from participating in ICO, it is mostly to check for AML, which is a way you are telling them that your money is legit.
Hui8

Activity: 602
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:32:19 PM

If I was supposed to expose myself from my investment then why I am in the crypto world anyway?
The basic principle of the crypto currency was to carry out operation with an anonymous nature and not by exposing ourselves to the public. Giving the KYCs means exposing ourselves and thus making it confirm that this is not the safe place to work on.
KYC is my foot when it comes to the submission of ICO's. First of all they coddle be scammers collecting our info and thus can compromise the original docs.
weeklyeth

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:37:04 PM

Crypto legality in India  is completely depending on Indian courts at the movement may be legalised with guidelines and taxation
vaughn125

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:39:02 PM

Well, KYC really is important for most of the projects out there because they are just trying to protect their name and the reputation of their projects. Although it may be quite a hassle for almost everyone in this industry, it clearly is for the greater good of the project itself and the supporters and investors who are in it. In our country it hasn't been declared illegal yet which is why I and a lot of my friends are taking advantage of this moment.
juki35man

Activity: 86

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:42:49 PM

in my country ico not prohibited which is forbidden is we do sale and purchase transaction of goods using bitcoin
but if we do the buying and selling of digital assets or crypto world it is not prohibited at all
oemar bakrie

Activity: 1260

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:43:00 PM

for now maybe the government in my country can not yet give the door the freedom to bitcoin ,,
and for kyc maybe as evidence so we can follow ico honestly and give our biographical information validly ..

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 05:46:29 PM

In my country, there is no law related to ICO. Thus we still can participate in ICO from any other countries. Almost ICOs banned residents from US and China, two biggest economies in the world, and i don't know how they can raise their fund without participants from US and China. :|

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
xaker74

Activity: 1016
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:50:17 PM

In my country at the moment, ICO is not prohibited, profits from them are going to be taxed this summer.
Fatimah Azzahra

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:08:24 PM

in my country tends to be less noticeable in this case because maybe this is personal for anyone who goes through it.
only the government in my country still urge its citizens to be more careful in infesting the world of cryptocurrency, in order to avoid fraud because of this.
and for the hard restrictions, everyone in my country is not allowed to use the crypto currency as a means of buying and selling in the real world.
aiza2007

Activity: 108

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:16:58 PM

everyone in this industry, it clearly is for the greater good of the project. legal now in my country and we are not been restricted to participate in any ico
rahul7timt
Copper Member

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:23:46 PM

It is not legal in my country but other side is that it is also not ban in my country so I can participate in icos .
Finnisd

Activity: 114

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:25:52 PM

in my country, there is no legal basis for cryptocurrency yet. and nothing prevents me from participating in the ICO.
Vaniaayu

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:26:23 PM

of course from the government in my country legalize crypto, it's just crypto currencies not bole in use as a tool for exchange like a substitute for money. crypto currency in my country should only be used as a digital asset that can be traded
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: