Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 01:43:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is crypto legal in your country?  (Read 3504 times)
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 12:44:40 PM

In my country crypto is illegal but we are not prohibited from participating in ico or crypto sales. we can still trade crypto here. There is even a local exchange in our country. and we can still freely participate in the bounty campaign.
- Similarly, my country also has certain rules about crypto such as not allowing to buy or sell and use crypto as currency, in theory, it is indeed illegal, but in fact, the government can not strictly manage, rules can only threaten new people and encourage others to stay away from crypto. For people who have experience and understanding of crypto, they are never too worried about this when they know the government can not control the crypto, it is an absolute anonymity, this rule is not effective with crypto, this is an area where the government can not interfere

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
tapaibuccok

Activity: 303
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 12:56:11 PM

KYC are done to prevent members of some countries from participating in ICO because it is illegal over there. Does your country permit you to participate in ICO?
I am very disappointed with this but my country prohibits the use of crypto as a payment tool, even though at the beginning of 2017 Bali still received crypto as a means of payment in various restaurants and hotels, at the end of 2017 the Indonesian government banned it all, this led to the development of crypto in my country not well developed
Bitvinu12

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 12:57:29 PM

KYC are done to prevent members of some countries from participating in ICO because it is illegal over there. Does your country permit you to participate in ICO?
Its not majar problem for our country yet. But some ICO providers was restricted our country for buy there coins. Anyway  i think  cryptocurrency will be main solution on world wide in future.

🇩🇪 🇩🇪 🇩🇪  𝗔𝗟𝗖𝗘𝗗𝗢  🇩🇪 🇩🇪 🇩🇪
Making Cryptocurrencies Accessible For Everyone!
http://alcedoplatform.com
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:23:06 PM

in my country, it neither legal or illegal. however, trading through local exchanges prone to taxation. f2f deal are totally out of jurisdiction.
Dacosta Osei-Tutu

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:23:42 PM

Crypto is not illegal in my country but I still do not the idea of KYC in crypto. It totally removes the anonymity from crypto. I wish KYC could be taken away from crypto
Felic43

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:29:33 PM

Crypto is legal in my country my government accepted crypto but only you can bear the risk and so far you using your money

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
rdewilde

Activity: 925
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:36:40 PM

In China, encryption is not legal, the government suppresses encryption, but the blockchain, the government recognizes that the government has developed its own central bank cryptocurrency. For BTC, it is a similar asset.
You may not know yet, China has officially lifted the ban on crypto. Now everyone and traders can use crypto in their life, and I'm pretty surprised by the good news but the market can not go up

deep4u

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:42:13 PM

Crypto currency market has grown up much in past years and  grabbed attention of many of governments so far they just doing there researching and thinking about what laws need to be applied to cryptocurrency and there is still pending decisions to maxe in our country i am sure soon it will be legal to trade cryptocurrency in our country.
abake

Activity: 555
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:54:51 PM

My country has not openly declared crypto acceptance or rejection, so over here it's neutral. It will be very difficult for governments to accept crypto because they think it's an opposition to FIAT. Adoption is very possible in future  but requires patience. How is this possible? What if some crypto enthusiasts become rulers of some top governments, normally the effect will be positive for crypto. Some governments are already adopting blockchain technology for some research purposes, so let's be positive.

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
jahepahit

Activity: 866

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:22:29 PM

my country only prohibits using crypto as a payment instrument but does not prohibit investment in it, so I can still join the ICO and some bounties that ask users to do KYC

Ibas samara

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 02:43:24 PM

The government in my country does not prohibit anyone from investing in cryptocurrency. It's just that we here cannot use cryptocurrency as a payment tool. If there is one of the people in my country who is proven to have a sale and purchase transaction using cryptocurrency, must be prepared with all the risks including legal entrapment.
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:04:43 PM

It seems to me that today there are no 100% legalized countries that would allow cryptocurrency turnover because no one knows exactly how to treat cryptocurrency correctly, so I would probably just not wait and launch my idea if it is really important to the world.
andrejka

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:25:29 PM

Yes, it still permits participating in ICO but I'm afraid that this will be over soon because the laws are being developed. And I wonder what are the ways to bypass the restrictions if they will be implemented?

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
M O B U  ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future   
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
cryptonewsID

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:24:04 PM

bitcoin or cryptocurrency in my country is still illegal there has been no government effort to legalize bitcoin, but the government also does not prohibit the use of bitcoin.
akunta

Activity: 196

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:35:38 PM

some activities connected with crypto are banned, usually it is something to do with trading but i must say those kind of trading platforms are suspicious indeed. in general, it is neutral arttitude

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Litefoxx1698

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:12:06 PM

Unfortunately now and the government promise to make it legal during long time but they don't keep their words and don't do for this a thing!

★━━━━━━★★  Z-POP DREAM  ★★━━━━━━★
/━/━━━//★ GROW TALENT CREATE STAR ★\\━━━\━\
WHITEPAPERWEBSITETELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK
arditiyan

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:20:50 PM

in my country Indonesia, crypto is prohibited to be used as a transaction tool but is allowed to be used as an investment tool

dagelan

Activity: 423

BitbondSTO.com

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:30:07 PM

Of course there are a lot of pro contra and long polemics about the presence of cryptocurrency in my country, but it has been decided that crypto cannot be used to transact besides money

slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:33:24 PM

in my country is netral cannot for transaction but still can circulating.
yes, my country is allow people participating any ico with our own risk, that mean you responsible wtih you do.
zitbau

Activity: 180
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:37:27 PM

I came from Vietnam and my country banned bitcoin earlier this year. But I can still participate in ICO projects. Currently, in my country, ICO projects are developing very well. There are many potential ICO projects coming from Vietnam and attracting many investors.

▬██▬▬▬  HORIZON  ▬▬▬██▬
FIRST TELECOMMUNICATIONS COMPANY IN THE WORLD EMPOWERED BY THE ETHEREUM BLOCKCHAIN
▬  HORIZONCOMM.CO  ▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: